Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone (32442 Views)

Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US / Boyfriend Wooed Lady By Leaving His Phone With Her (Photo) / He Deletes Me Everytime We Have Issues! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Teyonie(f): 6:22am On Oct 09, 2015
I was surprised and sad when I checked his phone and realised that he doesn't keep my text messages even the ones he sends to me but he kept one other one from another lady, what could this mean please? I'm anticipating your opinions o cos I don't want to react wrongly. Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 09, 2015
Lol...another way of breaking up relationships.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by vizkiz: 6:24am On Oct 09, 2015
wake up SISTA you are a side chick tongue

300 Likes 13 Shares

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Ebubeslym(m): 6:26am On Oct 09, 2015
Get in line sister, there are others before you.

110 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by endy4oxide(m): 6:36am On Oct 09, 2015
First--- why wld you chk his fone. *i guess he was nt aware you did that

Don't react yet... Observe carefully . No your position if you the main chik or d side chik...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Teyonie(f): 6:40am On Oct 09, 2015
endy4oxide:
First--- why wld you chk his fone. *i guess he was nt aware you did that

Don't react yet... Observe carefully . No your position if you the main chik or d side chik...
Ok, but why would he delete them? Its not as if the contents of the texts were erotic or something like that. Thanks though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Teyonie(f): 6:42am On Oct 09, 2015
Thanks to you all that has contributed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by apholaryn: 6:43am On Oct 09, 2015
Heyaah! it means you are a zonal chairlady @ Side chicks community,unfortunately u don friendzoned dose wey go keep ur msgs as well as ur heart perfectly.

106 Likes 7 Shares

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by powerfulsettingz: 6:44am On Oct 09, 2015
if actually means his phone memory is full, can't you just get it? Haaaaa!

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by channelz: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
Ok, but why would he delete them? Its not as if the contents of the texts were erotic or something like that. Thanks though.
apholaryn:
unfortunately u don friendzone dose wey go keep ur msg as well as well as ur heart perfectly.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Tallesty1(m): 6:54am On Oct 09, 2015
I think your text messages have virus.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by sanbells(f): 6:58am On Oct 09, 2015
Maybe he has a low storage memory and doesn't want too much messages or...... Your the side chic bae. U need to investigate further though before making any harsh decision

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by buzquet(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2015
Can't u read the handwriting on the wall?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 09, 2015
Dah means he doesn't want the other chick to knw abt yu buh he wants yu to knw abt the other chick.........dah ur guy needs cane angry

29 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by saxwizard(m): 7:03am On Oct 09, 2015
he deletes urs u delete his 50/50 and u worry less

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by fruityjojo(f): 7:04am On Oct 09, 2015
#sidechick cry

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by alegbeleye(m): 7:09am On Oct 09, 2015
Congratulation!!!You have just discovered you are a side chick.

32 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by midehi2(f): 7:14am On Oct 09, 2015
all you guys comments is so funny cheesy

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 09, 2015
If he keeps another lady's text and deletes yours, what that means is that 'You are a gonner!'

7 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Homguy(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
I was surprised and sad when I checked his phone and realised that he doesn't keep my text messages even the ones he sends to me but he kept one other one from another lady, what could this mean please? I'm anticipating your opinions o cos I don't want to react wrongly. Thanks.
I noticed you didn't quote people telling you you are the side chic, but as sad as that is, its the truth.

The other lady is obviously more precious, hence , he wouldn't take the risk of her seeing your text messages lest she starts asking questions, even if your messages are platonic.

I used to do same some time ago, well, some ladies just never learn. When you are a side chic you know, but most ladies keep hanging on, keep deceiving themselves, keep believing useless,unreasonable excuses thrown at them, all because they want to be in a relationship.

All the best, though.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by passionate88: 7:33am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
Use your head. he deleted your sms's but save those from another girl and you don't know what it implies?

6 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by SenhorSean(m): 7:38am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:

oh... you are dating an asshole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by AfroKnight: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy
She's boiling... Babe, do his friends know and regard you as his girlfriend?

When a side chick discovers the truth.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 09, 2015
cheesy sorry babe!!**d other lady is d main chick&u r his side chick!*facts**

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by Latoch(m): 8:28am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:
lmfao......my gf deletes my msgs, but I no send cos I get enough side chicks....no time.

14 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by MadCow1: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Your text message dey take up too much phone memory space..

No cause for alarm..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2940743_fbimg1440770682679_jpeg1beb8f0136becf86ebcb03d11f73f866

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by California30(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Why should i keep text messages on my phone ??
It ain't a trophy.
Why do you check his phone ??
Just tell me you've been faithful throughout the relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by osaslord500(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2015
A player is always a player

BTW today is my birthday!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by prettytasha(f): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2015
u are 100% single

15 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by tempest01(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2015
dump him immediately

2 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by California30(m): 9:08am On Oct 09, 2015
Teyonie:

How old are you ??
You need to grow the fucck up.

4 Likes

Re: He Deletes My Text Messages On His Phone by braine(m): 9:09am On Oct 09, 2015
Side chic alert!!! grin

obum88:
Lol...another way of breaking up relationships.
grin grin grin Adding cozy pictures works better. Tested and trusted, especially for the clingy types that have turned to Mario. grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pre Wedding Photos Of Soldier And My Neighbour / Igbo Nairalander And His Cross River Bride (Wedding Pictures) / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.