Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,762 members, 7,806,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Funny Bouquet Toss Picture By The Groom. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny Bouquet Toss Picture By The Groom. (1083 Views)

Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video / Bride Twerking Romantically For Groom On Their Wedding Day / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Bouquet Toss Picture By The Groom. by KELVINXY: 6:23am On Oct 09, 2015
I've been to some wedding ceremonies and Bouquet Toss is always a funny and happy sight to behold.

Traditionally Bouquet Toss it's thrown just before the bride & groom leave for their honeymoon,

but these days a lot of couples opt to do it early to "get it out of the way" of the partying.

So it's said that all the single women gather on the dance floor and the one who catches the bouquet,as the tradition goes,will be the next one to be married next.

In wedding ceremony you will see the single ladies rushing to catch the bouquet,

But in this funny picture shared to me by a friend,
it seems like an opposite reaction from the male gender.

It's as if guys are not always in a rush to get into marriage.

Ladies what would be your reaction if your Fiancée or your Boyfriend dodge a bouquet tossed by the Groom?
The same for the guys if you were in the picture,what could have been your reaction?

Re: Funny Bouquet Toss Picture By The Groom. by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 09, 2015
Lol...men are not smiling

Watch the guy in white and black...he doesn't want to take chances

3 Likes

Re: Funny Bouquet Toss Picture By The Groom. by KELVINXY: 6:28am On Oct 09, 2015
obum88:
Lol...men are not smiling

Watch the guy in white and black...he doesn't want to take chances
cheesy grin
The guy be like: it's not my portion wink
Re: Funny Bouquet Toss Picture By The Groom. by Chillext(m): 6:30am On Oct 09, 2015
Hahahahahahaha......see race

1 Like

Re: Funny Bouquet Toss Picture By The Groom. by yorubaboiy: 6:30am On Oct 09, 2015
o funny gan

1 Like

Re: Funny Bouquet Toss Picture By The Groom. by Nobody: 6:30am On Oct 09, 2015
I go jus say amen for 'em now. U dey run from bouquet abi. U no wan ever marry ni abi u wan be old man before u marry grin

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Funny Bouquet Toss Picture By The Groom. by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 09, 2015
KELVINXY:

cheesy grin
The guy be like: it's not my portion wink

As in eh...e be like say he see am for dream and the thing wan happen tru tru

1 Like

Re: Funny Bouquet Toss Picture By The Groom. by 9niceguy(m): 6:35am On Oct 09, 2015
See the mumu ladies smiling still. Una supposed husband are afraid of marrying you and you're still smiling...
But see that igbo (with big/massive head) in khaki color trying to catch the bouquet.... Dem nor dey carry last
Re: Funny Bouquet Toss Picture By The Groom. by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 09, 2015
9niceguy:
See the mumu ladies smiling still. Una supposed husband are afraid of marrying you and you're still smiling...
But see that igbo (with big/massive head) in turquoise color trying to catch the flower....

Mpama...our massive head make us sabi something pass una
Re: Funny Bouquet Toss Picture By The Groom. by sanbells(f): 6:54am On Oct 09, 2015
Mehn this guys ain't done with testing the girls yet.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Bouquet Toss Picture By The Groom. by saxwizard(m): 6:59am On Oct 09, 2015
boys are nt smiling. .....

1 Like

Re: Funny Bouquet Toss Picture By The Groom. by 5minsmadness: 7:22am On Oct 09, 2015
See race!
as if the flower na bomb grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Should A Boy Have A Girlfriend? / I Cant Wait To Be A Madam Of The House! / Doing Just Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.