Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,729 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

Rivers May Loose Niger Delta Minister Position - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers May Loose Niger Delta Minister Position (1441 Views)

READ Ooo!! Why Rivers May Never Know Peace As Long As Wike Is Governor / New Niger Delta Minister Pastor Usani Commited Murder In 1996?? / What Is the Need For Niger Delta Minister To The Nation ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rivers May Loose Niger Delta Minister Position by Idrico(m): 6:34am On Oct 09, 2015
With the way Governor Wike is trying to disqualify Amaechi by all means,I fear that if Amaechi is disqualified,River state may loose the position of Minister of Niger Delta to Bayelsa or other South-South states.I Governor Wike should follow the footsteps of Governor Fayose of Ekiti State.
Re: Rivers May Loose Niger Delta Minister Position by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 09, 2015
If he is not found guilty, he is good to go.
Re: Rivers May Loose Niger Delta Minister Position by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 09, 2015
Idrico:
With the way Governor Wike is trying to disqualify Amaechi by all means,I fear that if Amaechi is disqualified,River state may loose the position of Minister of Niger Delta to Bayelsa or other South-South states.I Governor Wike should follow the footsteps of Governor Fayose of Ekiti State.

let byhari give it to the North, no problem.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers May Loose Niger Delta Minister Position by jlinkd78(m): 7:29am On Oct 09, 2015
Wrong analysis as if anyone has said Amaechi was to be d Niger Delta Minister or is Amaechi d only Rivers man or Rivers d only Niger delta state?. For our info Fayose was only extending d magnanimity earlier shown to him by Fayemi when d later conceded defeat to former after d gov polls. Secondly, Fayemi has not shown to be openly fighting against d state govt nor her senators. If u juxtapose d Ekiti case into d Rivers case as d Op tried portraying, then Amaechi shd ordinarily allow Dakuku (who was d person dat lost an election just like Fayemi) to be nominated and I can bet u dat nobody will raise an eyebrow against Dakuku. As long as Team Amaechi continue to show open disdain to Wike by referring him as caretaker governor, Wike will keep making them know he is fully in charge and this roforofo fight will continue. D Senate,, further said nominees shd furnish it with copy of dia CCB asset declaration, is Amaechi also willing to reveal his worth. If I were to be Amaechi right now I ll withdraw my interest, support another of my loyalist, enjoy my loot and 'form' a bigger boy.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers May Loose Niger Delta Minister Position by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 09, 2015
Rubbish thread of a rubbish person

Is Amaechi the only person from Rivers? Let them lose it now after all Niger Delta na Niger Delta. It doesn't matter which state gets it. But for a corrupt man as Amaechi, we say NOOOOOO

8 Likes

Re: Rivers May Loose Niger Delta Minister Position by ndcide(m): 7:38am On Oct 09, 2015
This is an Era of change

We from the region don't want corrupt people as minister. Amaechi is corrupt we all know it.

Only fools scream corruption to the heavens and still want amaechi as minister.

It's disgusting.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers May Loose Niger Delta Minister Position by khadaffi(m): 7:59am On Oct 09, 2015
What kind of a nonsense thread is this? Is Amaechi the only human in River state? Is he the only qualified? Or is he the most educated? Or is he the only APC member in the state?

1 Like

Re: Rivers May Loose Niger Delta Minister Position by 1shortblackboy: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2015
The posters above me have said all I have in mind. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Rivers May Loose Niger Delta Minister Position by warrior01: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2015
chuna1985:

let byhari give it to the North, no problem.

Abi o! After all, they are the only merited ones. Clowns

2 Likes

Re: Rivers May Loose Niger Delta Minister Position by dekdek: 9:26am On Oct 09, 2015
Only fools will count their chicken before it hatch. Next week is already beckoning on us. grin grin
Re: Rivers May Loose Niger Delta Minister Position by ahaika23: 9:53am On Oct 09, 2015
Instead of Amaechi the thief to be a minister, Rivers State would gladly dash our ministerial slot to Cameroon or even Chad

(1) (Reply)

Kill Any Tribe Asking About Radio Biafra Said Nnamdi Kalu - By Kayode Ogundamisi / One Of The Newly Appointed Minister Uguru Usani Having A Pending Murder Case / Army Officials In Contradictory Claims To Cover Up of missing Soldiers story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.