Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,194 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Dance With Peter - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Dance With Peter (1422 Views)

Watch Dance With Peter Grand Finale | Episode 13 / And The Winners Of Dance With Peter Season 1 Are / Dance With Peter - Episode 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dance With Peter by apcpdpallscam(f): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2015
Nigerians can dance wow!never knew we have such talents.ghana auditions was competitiv also though i preferred ph's more.looking fwd to Lagos.d academy is going to b hot.team flex all d way.i lov d concept.kudos to glo n peter.
Re: Dance With Peter by omat20(m): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
The pilot episode was boring. Since then I stopped watching it.

1 Like

Re: Dance With Peter by Adortem: 4:13pm On Oct 11, 2015
Can't believe this thread is as dry as this,or is there another thread?
Re: Dance With Peter by kaze4blues(m): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2015
the show promises to be great from the way I see it.
dey re just starting up....
show starts proper next week
Re: Dance With Peter by chommyAngela: 11:57am On Oct 12, 2015
op, wot channels can we watch dance with peter and time
Re: Dance With Peter by apcpdpallscam(f): 7:20am On Oct 19, 2015
I'm having problem posting or creating a thread on NL due to technical error DNs.ait shows it on sun 3pm.pls kip d thread alive.i commend d organizers for Ds wonderful opportunity to showcase our talents.peter has always bn d creativ one in p.sq n he just proved it again.
Re: Dance With Peter by apcpdpallscam(f): 7:23am On Oct 19, 2015
Adortem:
Can't believe this thread is as dry as this,or is there another thread?
now dat they r in d academy,and wit yesterday's performances,who are you looking out for.my fav now is tom tom;he is gud.
Re: Dance With Peter by apcpdpallscam(f): 7:27am On Oct 19, 2015
chommyAngela:
op, wot channels can we watch dance with peter and time
hop u were able to watch it yesterday on ait.who is ur fav for now.MTV base shows it wed 7pm.c fly n his lady were d best.
Re: Dance With Peter by Adortem: 10:01am On Oct 19, 2015
apcpdpallscam:
now dat they r in d academy,and wit yesterday's performances,who are you looking out for.my fav now is tom tom;he is gud.
I am yet to master their names,they've all been entertaining to me,don't know much about dance,just watch for the fun of it.
Re: Dance With Peter by Elxandre(m): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
watched it for the first time this weekend.
Promising show.
Re: Dance With Peter by igboboy3(m): 1:33am On Dec 07, 2015
Does anybody still watch that show? I found it so boring.

(1) (Reply)

Return Of Sunday Dagboru (latest Yoruba Movie) / Wait! No Update About Power Tv Series??? / Nollywood Movie Review: A Lawyer’s Review Of The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.