Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo (16215 Views)

Attack Me, Not Igbo, Sultan To Northern Youths / To Nnamdi KANU: It Is Not A Sin If Rochas Okorocha’s Parents Are Not Igbo / Ikwerre, Ukwuanni, Ika, Ahoada And Ekpeye Are Not Igbo But Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by FreeGlobe(f): 8:26am On Oct 09, 2015
As we begin to criticise Sunday Oliseh over his decisions, tactics and losses let's remember he is not Igbo. Let the criticisms be based on it merits. Again, Sunday Oliseh is NOT igbo!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8g3fQn3zuA

11 Likes

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by graciousolo(m): 8:32am On Oct 09, 2015
there is really no need for this...
What does it matter if he's Igbo or not?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by warrior01: 8:35am On Oct 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:
As we begin to criticise Sunday Oliseh over his decisions, tactics and losses let's remember he is not Igbo. Let the criticisms be based on it merits. Again, Sunday Oliseh is NOT igbo!

What a senseless topic! That he chose to call himself a bastard is none of your business

9 Likes

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 09, 2015
Mehn i love this..Imagine what the news would be like if Oliseh was an Hausa Man..

13 Likes

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by FreeGlobe(f): 8:39am On Oct 09, 2015
warrior01:

What a senseless topic! That he chose to call himself a bastard is none of your business
I have made my point! keep ranting.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by freshvine(f): 8:40am On Oct 09, 2015
Sunday Okechukwu Oliseh is not Igbo. It's just a coincidence he has his middle and surname as igbo. Indeed he could have bear Sunday Abdulraman Mahmud but a potent spirit operating inside of him thinks otherwise. After all what does it take for him to call a party and do a change of identity.

My thought: He is busy fighting the spirit in him with identify crisis while the spirit make mess of his education. ( Bearing igbo name with no ancestral lineage and proud to announce)

If he like let him appoint Tijjani Mustapha as assistant captain and Mohammed Sambo as assistant coach in a bid to align with the centre his failure is compound disastrous and imminent.

27 Likes

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by Trut(m): 8:40am On Oct 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

This post is unnecessary. Oliseh is Igbo man from Ika, even though he denied his root. We should forgive and give him maximum support as a brother.

You don't abandon your brother or sister even when they misbehave. UNU MANA IWE NWANNE ADIGI ERU NA OPKUKPU.

3 Likes

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by FreeGlobe(f): 8:42am On Oct 09, 2015
This is a rejoinder to this thread by the way..
https://www.nairaland.com/2652355/oliseh-need-sacked-now-igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by warrior01: 8:44am On Oct 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I have made my point! keep ranting.

Then , mind your business and leave the bastard alone

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by Deborahj(f): 8:44am On Oct 09, 2015
He is from Delta State. He confirms in the video that he is not Igbo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by warrior01: 8:46am On Oct 09, 2015
Deborahj:

As if anybody cares what he calls himself.

3 Likes

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by ernesty20(m): 8:46am On Oct 09, 2015
He is yolloba

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by freshvine(f): 8:48am On Oct 09, 2015
Deborahj:

20 years ago there was no Delta State. Where was he from then?

10 Likes

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by Yeske2(m): 8:51am On Oct 09, 2015
Who cares

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by Dbboy(m): 8:56am On Oct 09, 2015
When you loose your identity then you are bound to fail.look at his antecedent at the national team before and now, that why no matter how nice he played he couldn't bring back the ANC trophy, he is indeed a lost cause. I don't pity him.

17 Likes

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by Chiaka(f): 8:58am On Oct 09, 2015
I don tire for tribal talks for Nairaland! looking for objective reasoning I beg

5 Likes

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by Lilimax(f): 9:03am On Oct 09, 2015
How does this improve the light and electricity situation in the country presently embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by PresidentT(m): 9:59am On Oct 09, 2015
Bendel. And before then Midwest.
freshvine:

20 years ago there was no Delta State. Where was he from then?

9 Likes

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Ofcourse he is yourobber!!

2 Likes

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by BCISLTD: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2015
Even the igbos don't want him...so what's the fuss about

5 Likes

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 09, 2015
PresidentT:
Bendel. And before then Midwest.
OK, answer this one... Before the amalgamation of Nigeria by the British which was over 100yrs ago, people from Oliseh's clan were of which tribe?
Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by sandraokosun: 10:58am On Oct 09, 2015
oh sunday oliseh is ika, he bluntly denied been igbo as if it was a stigma. I thought the biafra people said they want to claim the south southern tribes that speak a little corrupted version of igbo. The guy pledges his allegiance to the south south

4 Likes

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by rhymaster: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2015
Ibos have the most debilitating and shameful form of inferiority complex! Is it by force that he must be ibo? No other peoples of Nigeria would even bat an eye lid if someone said he is not Yoruba, Hausa, Ibibio, Edo, etc but say you are not Ibo and watch ibos relive their collosal loss of the civil war! The war dealt permanent damage to the psyche and brains of ibos. If Oliseh and his family deem themselves to be from Mars, how does that affect or should that affect anyone? Yes, the SE lost a match while he was in charge, but ibos now use that as a wedge? This is uncivilized and disgraceful. No sensible ibo will ever wish to be identified with petty, silly and illogical people driven by the destructive emotions of the ibo. Or does it pain you that you cannot cry marginalization of "our brother" like you always do? Most ibos need a brain transplant to normalize their existence! All your cries of the zoo is more than guaranteed to create more venom against you when you start another useless war like Ojukwj and no doubt this hatred will ensure you are hammered harder than 67, I worry Nigeria will not allow you to surrender and get amnesty like they did in 1970.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
BCISLTD:
Even the igbos don't want him...so what's the fuss about
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by Trut(m): 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
rhymaster:
Ibos have the most debilitating and shameful form of inferiority complex! Is it by force that he must be ibo? No other peoples of Nigeria would even bat an eye lid if someone said he is not Yoruba, Hausa, Ibibio, Edo, etc but say you are not Ibo and watch ibos relive their collosal loss of the civil war! The war dealt permanent damage to the psyche and brains of ibos. If Oliseh and his family deem themselves to be from Mars, how does that affect or should that affect anyone? Yes, the SE lost a match while he was in charge, but ibos now use that as a wedge? This is uncivilized and disgraceful. No sensible ibo will ever wish to be identified with petty, silly and illogical people driven by the destructive emotions of the ibo. Or does it pain you that you cannot cry marginalization of "our brother" like you always do? Most ibos need a brain transplant to normalize their existence! All your cries of the zoo is more than guaranteed to create more venom against you when you start another useless war like Ojukwj and no doubt this hatred will ensure you are hammered harder than 67, I worry Nigeria will not allow you to surrender and get amnesty like they did in 1970.

Epistle writer

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by BCISLTD: 12:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by tpiander: 12:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
Point of this thread?
Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by tpiander: 12:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

So if he were Igbo, that would be a yardstick for non criticism ?

1 Like

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by badnature: 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
he is an awusa man or yolooba or even the combination of the two,if that will make him happy.we have true men like Michael okpara,Sam nbakwe,emeka odumegwu,fillip efiong,of their blessed memories.and today we have the like of Nnamdi kanu,making us PROUD.not some coward that are having problems with their identity

5 Likes

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by jonathanOz: 1:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Thank you for pointing out this fact bro. Already some folks are beginning to say some trash about igbos cos of oliseh
Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by ArodewilliamsT: 2:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
When i told my close friends that
oliseh have stated failing immediately
he denied his genealogy they thought
i was joking. Heck the Super eagle is
made up of 95% Biafrans. His comments
will pit him against internationally
based players of Biafran origin.
If i were an Igbo/Biafran player do
you think i would have given my all to
any game after he made such
comments? Let him shop for odua-
Arewa players. Let's see how it goes?
I personally want the Super Chickens
to fail anyway, let everything that
makes the zoo happy crumble
already!

11 Likes

Re: Reminder: Sunday Oliseh Is NOT Igbo by PresidentT(m): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
If you check history books you will realise that the Ika Nation as a whole is heterogeneous with different ancestral roots. He's likely to be from Edo.
ekenedegreat:
OK, answer this one... Before the amalgamation of Nigeria by the British which was over 100yrs ago, people from Oliseh's clan were of which tribe?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Withdraws From The Platform Governorship Debate / Malami’s Defence Of Buhari’s Veto Triggers Outrage / APC, NNPP, SDP Leaders Defect To PDP In Yola (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.