Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning (28791 Views)

Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God / See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 09, 2015
eyesofgod:
It is a reminder that God always keep promises. Always, always!!
A rainbow is a meteorological phenomenon that is caused by reflection, refraction and dispersion of light in water droplets resulting in a spectrum of light appearing in the sky. It takes the form of a multicoloured arc. Rainbows caused by sunlight always appear in the section of sky directly opposite the sun.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by praiseolu123(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2015
wow! Gracious God he remembered his covenant never to destroy the earth with water. Our sins are much, forgive us lord.
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by Kunleskey(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2015
Wao lovely
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by kenedy175(m): 9:31am On Oct 09, 2015
Wow!!!! This is lovely
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by Onomatopoeia(m): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2015
God gave us rainbows as a sign that he would never again destroy the world by a flood (Gen 9:12-16).
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by Eberex(m): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2015
what do you mean by "If you have not seen rainbow formed on the sky befor" undecided undecided undecided

who hasn't seen a rainbow before? maybe you are referring to yourself to have taken 10 shots
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by donigspain(m): 9:33am On Oct 09, 2015
Simple transmissivity of light! undecided undecided
GEM 242 (Geography & Meteorology 242)
Geography and Meteorology Department
Enugu State University of Science and Technology
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by judedwriter(m): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2015
oluvick:
Remembrance that God will no longer destroy the earth with flood.
yeah grin its gonna be with an element more combustible_FIRE!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by Ramos16(m): 9:34am On Oct 09, 2015
Judolisco:
Wow dis d best ave seen so far

C'mon guys, you mean you have never seen rainbow before, where do you guys live, on earth? what.... my friend from Lagos also came to the North to study once, and we were having hail storm, he ran inside shouting my name saying "omo something don da happen oh, come see", I went out to see, and he pointed the Ice block, I was like, "Okay?" and he said "It's a miracle"

PS: I rephrased some of the conversation, bottom line, he has never seen rain falling with ICE

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by nephemmy(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2015
Am seeing just only 3 colors here tongue
Red, yellow and blue
Am sire rainbow has 7
This is shit... grin
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by nephemmy(m): 9:35am On Oct 09, 2015
Am seeing just only 3 colors here tongue
Red, yellow and blue
Am sure rainbow has 7 colors
This is shit... grin
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by dokJ: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2015
no b news.
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by lonelydora: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2015
See Port Harcourt's own some days back.

Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by Sombrerogalaxy: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2015
Lattop:
It remind u of God and him alone worthy of our praises
How exactly does the simple refraction of light remind you of God?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by GreatManBee: 9:37am On Oct 09, 2015
Wetin u dey do for Mozambique hall this early morning?
Babafaros:
If you have not seen rainbow formed on the sky before,
these are the photos of rainbow formed on the sky these morning.....
Everyone was really amazed....
Photos are taken are the back Of Mozambique hall in Great Ife

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by Ramos16(m): 9:38am On Oct 09, 2015
donigspain:
Simple transmissivity of light! undecided undecided
GEM 242 (Geography & Meteorology 242)
Geography and Meteorology Department
Enugu State University of Science and Technology

kai, Oga..... you da go too far na, how about REFRACTION, Physics, Secondary School, TOTAL INTERNAL REFLECTION OF LIGHT
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by eyesofgod: 9:39am On Oct 09, 2015
herringbone:

A rainbow is a meteorological phenomenon that is caused by reflection, refraction and dispersion of light in water droplets resulting in a spectrum of light appearing in the sky. It takes the form of a multicoloured arc. Rainbows caused by sunlight always appear in the section of sky directly opposite the sun.

God created and humans studied it as always with all things. The first mention of rainbow was in the bible. It is meant to remind us of God's promise never to destroy the world by flood again.
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by TEESTICKS24(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2015
Rainbow rainbow have missed my lovely colour summer winter atum and rainbows jesus marker of dem all[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by donigspain(m): 9:40am On Oct 09, 2015
Ramos16:

kai, Oga..... you da go too far na, how about REFRACTION, Physics, Secondary School, TOTAL INTERNAL REFLECTION OF LIGHT
grin grin
Na make I show off small with advanced explanation of the everyday phenomenon.
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by JKisOK(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2015
Wow!
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by donigspain(m): 9:41am On Oct 09, 2015
eyesofgod:

God created and humans studied it as always with all things. The first mention of rainbow was in the bible. It is meant to remind us of God's promise never to destroy the world by flood again.
But same flood is ravaging most communities of the world. The monsoon of southeast Asia comes to mind. Is that not destruction of lives and micro-worlds?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by benELOHIM7(m): 9:43am On Oct 09, 2015
It formed as a result of light refracted through water droplets that act as glass. Finaly its Gods handiwork.

Wait o. Does it mean ife people are pro-LGBT?
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by eyesofgod: 9:44am On Oct 09, 2015
donigspain:
But same flood is ravaging most communities of the world. The monsoon of southeast Asia comes to mind.

Not comparable to the one that submerged the whole earth.
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 09, 2015
AdaNri1:
Amazing, mesmerising, enthralling, captivating and truly inspiring work of nature. Blessed be God.
And you blow all these grammar
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by OLUWAFUNMISE(f): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2015
I worship your majesty cry
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by donigspain(m): 9:46am On Oct 09, 2015
eyesofgod:

Not comparable to the one that submerged the whole earth.
Submerged the "world" of Noah as he knew it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 09, 2015
donigspain:
But same flood is ravaging most communities of the world. The monsoon of southeast Asia comes to mind. Is that not destruction of lives and micro-worlds?
You have reading or learning disorder? He said "world" and you are talking about "Asia" Is Asia a world or a continent?
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by Mckandre(m): 9:50am On Oct 09, 2015
never seen a rainbow with an end b4. since u saw it,u could be traced it and see if there's a pot of cold waiting for u.
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by defemidefemi(m): 9:50am On Oct 09, 2015
Babafaros, u don enter Moz this morning? na u o.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by shogosco: 9:51am On Oct 09, 2015
It has to do with our (Yoruba) tradition concerning the new Oni of Ife.
I guess!
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by Xtracoool(m): 9:51am On Oct 09, 2015
Does this mean the Abobaku has returned undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Seen Lying Lifeless On Ojuelegba Road (photos) / Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School / Babcock Student Shot Dead By Drunk Security Guard In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.