Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning (28795 Views)

Python That Eats My Neighbour's Chicken Caught Alive This Morning / See The Snake I Killed In My Oil Palm Mill This Morning, Help Me Thank God / See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by macof(m): 10:47am On Oct 09, 2015
9jacrip:

Some people are goats!

Holding on strongly to culture history of a group as world history.

grin grin if you tell the yoruba among them that Ife is the source of all human beings they'll say no but bring Jewish narratives instead

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by fpeter(f): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2015
A reminder of God's covenant with his people
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by thundafire: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2015
dats y GOD must be praised cs HE is love anyway hw abobaku nd ife dy cruise 4 dy oda side
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by VickyRotex(f): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2015
oluvick:
Remembrance that God will no longer destroy the earth with flood.

Exactly!!! Was expecting to read a comment like this. cool

Some people really dont know the significance of Rainbow.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by baloest: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2015
dis is sign of GUDLUCK
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2015
macof:

grin grin if you tell the yoruba among them that Ife is the source of all human beings they'll say no but bring Jewish narratives instead

LOL

To them Oduduwa descending with chain from the sky is a lie but Jesus ascending is true.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by oluvick(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2015
VickyRotex:

Exactly!!! Was expecting to read a comment like this. cool
Some people really dont know the significance of Rainbow.

Ignorance is a disease, my dear.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by jamalchance(m): 11:23am On Oct 09, 2015
emmanuel596:
How would dis provide my daily bread

Haven't u heard that there is always a bucket of gold at the end of every rainbow .... Na to just find am

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2015
Beautiful
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by emmanuel596(m): 11:39am On Oct 09, 2015
jamalchance:

Haven't u heard that there is always a bucket of gold at the end of every rainbow .... Na to just find am

Go find am wen u see am let me know so I will tell gueinees book of records about u
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2015
nathdim:
have you seen him before
Have u seen ur soul before
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by eyesofgod: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2015
macof:

There's so much more to a view and belief especially when you claim to be familiar with other narratives. . But pick just one of them as "your belief"(it's not your view btw, no steal wetin no be your own) you should have a reason to have this "belief"

Oh boy, which one you dey? Can't I have my view again. Haba!
My view is my believe.
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by macof(m): 12:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
9jacrip:

LOL

To them Oduduwa descending with chain from the sky is a lie but Jesus ascending is true.

grin grin don't forget they say jesus will stil descend from the sky on a horse
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by Nduxzy: 12:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
It is a sign of good success for OAU students currently writing exams
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by canDy4eva(f): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
emmanuel596:
How would dis provide my daily bread
do u hate urself dis much
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by Nobody: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
macof:

grin grin don't forget they say jesus will stil descend from the sky on a horse

cheesy cheesy
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by tpiander: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
nice one.

i cant place those sheds though.

But i remember the mountain, used to be old buka.

what camera did you use btw?

Hope the pictures are not for nefarious purposes o..
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by tpiander: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
GreatManBee:
Wetin u dey do for Mozambique hall this early morning?

he was behind the hall for some reason.
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by tpiander: 4:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
shogosco:
It has to do with our (Yoruba) tradition concerning the new Oni of Ife.
I guess!

hm
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by Ramos16(m): 8:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
donigspain:
grin grin
Na make I show off small with advanced explanation of the everyday phenomenon.

lol, you are high walahi! grin grin
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by Jomesh20(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
nathdim:
have you seen him before
Have you seen your brain before
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by DonSpankie: 8:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lol.... this rainbow wey just dey show anyhow for my area here in South Africa.... that's why dem call SA d rainbow nation
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by flokii: 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
I have my Nairaland rainbow buh she ain't reciprocating..
wat shld I do?
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by nathdim: 10:55am On Oct 10, 2015
Jomesh20:
Have you seen your brain before
seeing my brain is very possible than seeing God
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by Gudiza(m): 11:35pm On Oct 17, 2015
Just came across this thread and realised I had this cool rainbow pic and decided to share. Oh, one cool thing is that I actually took this pic about the same day OP created this thread.

So, this took place @ the soccer pitch in my backyard in Abuja.

An interesting thing about this rainbow (though it didn't appear clear enough cos of camera limitations) is that it is actually a double! Yeah, you heard me. You didn't think I'd just go about snapping ordinary rainbows did you?

This one is pretty spectacular. It had one rainbow on top of the other like an inner and outer arc. If you look closely you'll be able to make out the outer arc....and I was able to feel the base t'was so close.

Pretty cool eh....

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by tpiander: 2:21am On Oct 18, 2015
not bad even if it looks like photoshop.

why are you folks showing mountains in almost all your rainbow photos?
Re: Photos Of Rainbow Formed On The Sky This Morning by Gudiza(m): 12:27am On Oct 19, 2015
Lol.. mountains make great pics I guess.

Here's another shot from the same spot with auto correction effect.

skies were moving fast....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Seen Lying Lifeless On Ojuelegba Road (photos) / Change Old NIN Phone Number To New Number / Top 10 Billionaires That Dropped Out Of School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.