Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers (19631 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan At A Meeting Of Election Observers In South Africa (Photos) / Ize-Iyamu Meets US Election Observers / Jonathan To Lead 33-nation Election Observers In Tanzania. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by front247: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:
[b] undecided USELESS MAN. A MISTAKE WE COULD HAVE AVERTED. A DISGRACE TO EVERY BAYELSAN AND NIGER DELTAN AT LARGE undecided AN ACCIDENTAL PRESIDENT OF 6YRS THAT CANT USE HIS POSITION TO INFLUENCE DEVELOPMENT IN OTUOKE. HIS PEOPLE LACK COMMON POTABLE WATER DESPITE PRODUCING A 6YRS PRESIDENT BUT WILL ALWAYS SHIELD HIM FROM ATTACKS EVEN THO THEY ARE POVERTY STRICKEN (na our son mentality).THAT MAN LOOTED THE COUNTRY BLIND AND WAS NEVER FIT TO BE A LEADER. HIS CLUELESSNESS OOZES TO EVERY PART OF THE WORLD. THE DUMB FUCCK CLAIM TO BE FIGHTING CORRUPTION WITH TECHNOLOGY AS IF NA COMPUTER GO ARREST HIS FELLOW THIEVES. DID THE UK AUTHORITIES ARRESTED MADAM FROG EYES (DIEZANI) WITH TECHNOLOGY NIGERIANS WILL NEVER FORGIVE THAT HEARTLESS CORRUPT MAN DUE TO THE WAY HE RAN THE COUNTRY AGROUND. NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE HAVE AN ACCIDENTAL PRESIDENT LIKE GEJ WHO BELIEVES STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

A SORE ELECTION LOOSER CLAIMING TO BE AN HERO OF DEMOCRACY AFTER SEVERE ATTEMPTS TO MANIPULATE THE SAME DEMOCRATIC PROCESS. undecided

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY THE IGBOS CAN'T STOP SUPPORTING HIM DESPITE HIS FAILED PROMISE OF A SECOND NIGER BRIDGE STILL ON PAPER undecided[/b]
ur Daura President is d one that is better. Perpetual muzu

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by SouthernBreeze(m): 10:16am On Oct 09, 2015
grin grin grin
kenedy175:

Lol... I prefer kafanchan sha.
Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by LastSurvivor: 10:20am On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:
[b] undecided USELESS MAN. A MISTAKE WE COULD HAVE AVERTED. A DISGRACE TO EVERY BAYELSAN AND NIGER DELTAN AT LARGE undecided AN ACCIDENTAL PRESIDENT OF 6YRS THAT CANT USE HIS POSITION TO INFLUENCE DEVELOPMENT IN OTUOKE. HIS PEOPLE LACK COMMON POTABLE WATER DESPITE PRODUCING A 6YRS PRESIDENT BUT WILL ALWAYS SHIELD HIM FROM ATTACKS EVEN THO THEY ARE POVERTY STRICKEN (na our son mentality).THAT MAN LOOTED THE COUNTRY BLIND AND WAS NEVER FIT TO BE A LEADER. HIS CLUELESSNESS OOZES TO EVERY PART OF THE WORLD. THE DUMB FUCCK CLAIM TO BE FIGHTING CORRUPTION WITH TECHNOLOGY AS IF NA COMPUTER GO ARREST HIS FELLOW THIEVES. DID THE UK AUTHORITIES ARRESTED MADAM FROG EYES (DIEZANI) WITH TECHNOLOGY NIGERIANS WILL NEVER FORGIVE THAT HEARTLESS CORRUPT MAN DUE TO THE WAY HE RAN THE COUNTRY AGROUND. NEVER AGAIN SHALL WE HAVE AN ACCIDENTAL PRESIDENT LIKE GEJ WHO BELIEVES STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION.

A SORE ELECTION LOOSER CLAIMING TO BE AN HERO OF DEMOCRACY AFTER SEVERE ATTEMPTS TO MANIPULATE THE SAME DEMOCRATIC PROCESS. undecided

I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY THE IGBOS CAN'T STOP SUPPORTING HIM DESPITE HIS FAILED PROMISE OF A SECOND NIGER BRIDGE STILL ON PAPER undecided[/b]

U are really suffering from an unknown painful dieses. I understand ur pain

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by mekadinho(f): 10:21am On Oct 09, 2015
emmanuel596:
Dumb delegates headed by a dumb ijaw man
1 he will rig
2 he will give clueless advice to the winner
3 he will never be as coordinated as prof JEGA
4 he will tell Tanzania that stealing is not corruption
5 mama peace might end up doing all the observation while she sends him on stupid errands as the case was wen he was president
6 he is just not good enough for such task a clueless bad person can never do a job as important as dis
Avast just detected anoda fool... A big fool for dat matter. Mtweeeeh..!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by mescapee: 10:22am On Oct 09, 2015
This is what OBJ does not want to see happen.

GEJ is not even leading the AU observers, but the Commonwealth observers!!!!

OBJ, in due time, ............................................................................................ shocked shocked grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by athaboi(f): 10:27am On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:

jobless idiot, stupid unemployable mofo that can never head a local committee in his community. I pity ur poor children that can never attend a better school in their life because of d failure of their father to secure a good future for them. Fool, u are der in ur local fathers house attacking somebody u has made a positive mrk. For his generations yet unborn. Bastard!!!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by salveoP(m): 10:27am On Oct 09, 2015
mizvee:
Singing haters gonna hate hate hate.... in Taylor swift' voice.
i so love dat song. Taylor is d best...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by eyesofgod: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2015
hinwazaka:

When your messiah was only looking, he ended up making inciting remarks and calling for riots and violence. Now he is acting, he is now killing our economy and causing wide scale ethnic divide. After he has been kicked out of the government, we will see if even SouthSudan will call him for local government elections.

Fairy tales I must say and fairy tales they will be. Meanwhile, while you are wailing by the walls of Jericho am dancing shoki by the side of Baba, our new Sherrif in town
Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by kokoA(m): 10:32am On Oct 09, 2015
He will go there now and start shining teeth anyhow.
Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by HzRF(m): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2015
emmanuel596:
1 he will rig
5 mama peace might end up doing all the observation while she sends him on stupid errands as the case was wen he was president
6 he is just not good enough for such task a clueless bad person can never do a job as important as dis

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by HzRF(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by brilliant5(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2015
To all APC bad bele pple.... Haba na? Once u hear Jona name una go begin fire..... Mk una leave am.... Na Rilly our Hero according to one of my guy for here.
This only shows DAT d world trusts him as a person.... APC pple won't c DAT na.... Blinded wit hate....
Meanwhile we re supp4ting Daura prince regardless of d yeye ministerial Eva waited list o.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2015
emmanuel596:
1 he will rig
i wonder whether you have a parent, i know you have and i can attest that they trained you well but snice the day APC promised you #5 000 after winning election. You senses were taken from you. Is like Oshomole is your mentor? Meanwhile congratulation to my best president.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by okpukpu(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2015
Go to the World Gej... The lesser is included in the greater.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2015
emmanuel596:
1 he will rig
bastard

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by mykemiley(f): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2015
emmanuel596:
1 he will rig
ur post no dey make any meanin....try harder nxt tym....ode

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by mykemiley(f): 10:37am On Oct 09, 2015
emmanuel596:
1 he will rig
ur post no dey make any meanin....try harder nxt tym....
Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by jerryjere(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2015
emmanuel596:
1 he will rig
stupid Emanuel 596 if jega is good why is it that they didn't call him to coordinate? Always praise your hero and Jonathan is your hero accept your defeat shikenor.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by Codedb2: 10:41am On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:

If another person say this against Buhari you will call the person names.
What did the igbos did to you and your family that you can't allow them to choose whom to support in a democratic society. Must they supportthe ssame person u support.
Fucklicant.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by dougivilla(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:

You are here advertising the frustration of your miserable life, while the amiable gentle man is getting the kind of appreciation and recognition your entire generation can only dream of.

Like it or not, GEJ is a hero of democracy; and he has moved on.

For you, I have this one advice:

Do not allow bitterness to kill you!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by emmanuel596(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
i wonder whether you have a parent, i know you have and i can attest that they trained you well but snice the day APC promised you #5 000 after winning election. You senses were taken from you. Is like Oshomole is your mentor? Meanwhile congratulation to my best president.

To u and all the rest quoting and pouring their best English vocabulary on me I guess I still have rights to my opinion and freedom of speech and expression
Seriously I don't take things on NL seriously so I advice u save u 5mb or use it to Google the basic fundamental human rights I really tank u all for d bashing but seriously I don't blame u when ur mentor and some1 u look up to as role model is dumb,clueless and being controlled by his illiterate wife and d likes of orubebe den seriously I am not surprised at ur devotion and d high esteem of ur stupidity and tribal mental disorders

Write 30pages full of insults to me on NL it won't and will never stop my salary from coming or increasing GEJ is dumb it's either u live with it or u go to borno and drink from the water that BH poisoned
Am getting paid don't know about ye all
National association of GEJ defenders(NAOGEJD)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by ehiwarior: 10:49am On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:

Must u call the igbos.....thats hw u people end up for no reason....and u hear untimely death.
oga jus leave jona alone

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by sleemfesh: 10:50am On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:

Search more for love. You most definitely need it. Poor soul. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by emmanuel596(m): 10:52am On Oct 09, 2015
jerryjere:
stupid Emanuel 596 if jega is good why is it that they didn't call him to coordinate? Always praise your hero and Jonathan is your hero accept your defeat shikenor.
Who is to accept defeat here me or u and GEJ who after sending orubebe to do the ijaw cultural dance to disrupt election process still went to otueke shamed and disgraced?

If only nigerians will step out of d circles of tribalistic reasoning
Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 09, 2015
The igbos know that under Buhari, their lot will not fare better. It is evident...
Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by neolboy(m): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2015
emmanuel596:
1 he will rig

ur hatred wll take u to hell

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by thundafire: 10:58am On Oct 09, 2015
emmanuel596:
1 he will rig
dats hw daft u will remain 4 eva is GEJ goin to organize dy election or observe if nt 4 his good will u b here 2 type rubbish all dis stupid APC e-rats

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by ProfessorPeter(m): 10:59am On Oct 09, 2015
emmanuel596:

To u and all the rest quoting and pouring their best English vocabulary on me I guess I still have rights to my opinion and freedom of speech and expression
Seriously I don't take things on NL seriously so I advice u save u 5mb or use it to Google the basic fundamental human rights I really tank u all for d bashing but seriously I don't blame u when ur mentor and some1 u look up to as role model is dumb,clueless and being controlled by his illiterate wife and d likes of orubebe den seriously I am not surprised at ur devotion and d high esteem of ur stupidity and tribal mental disorders

Write 30pages full of insults to me on NL it won't and will never stop my salary from coming or increasing GEJ is dumb it's either u live with it or u go to borno and drink from the water that BH poisoned
Am getting paid don't know about ye all
National association of GEJ defenders(NAOGEJD)
Oshomole's first disciple.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by NovusHomo(m): 11:15am On Oct 09, 2015
Jonathan to lead election observers? undecided grin

This joke is too much!
Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
GEJ my hero; the man whose political ambition is not worth any citizen's blood

Has your dad ever been delegated for any positive thing (even in his village)?
don't mind that useless bastard. He father is not worth GEJ shoe

1 Like

Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by Ephemmm: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2015
warrior01:
Gej, Nigeria Niger Delta's best elder statesman. God bless you sir tongue tongue tongue
Re: Jonathan, Guebuza To Lead Election Observers by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 09, 2015
Bigmillz:
don't mind that useless bastard. He father is not worth GEJ shoe
fact!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abdullahi Chiranchi, DSS Director Dies In Kano / Rice, Poultry, Others Remained Banned As FG Reopens 4 Borders / Court Sacks Elisha Abbo From Contesting As APC’s Senatorial Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.