Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,640 members, 7,801,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Top IT Certifications For 2015 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Top IT Certifications For 2015 (707 Views)

What Companies Offer Professional Certifications For A Soft Skills Training? / Top 10 IT Certifications Of 2017 / My Salary Bank Statement In Kogi For 2015 & Last Promotion Letter (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top IT Certifications For 2015 by AkumahTalk(m): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2015
Certifications are the multi vitamins for IT professionals. They are a byproduct of training, study and ambition. You can live without them, but the gods have a habit of demanding for them to validate the bearer or to bestow favor upon him.

In the IT field, experience is king and certification is queen. Some may ponder: What’s a king without a queen?
The truth is that opportunities will always favor experience above every other thing. However, it is wiser to validate your experience with the required certifications. In the event of a competition of equally matched talents, the absence of a certification can deny you a well deserved opportunity.

What is right for me? – A jack of all trades is a master of none

This statement holds true. An IT professional should be highly skilled in a given area and have requisite knowledge of other related areas. It is highly essential that this is reflected in every certification obtained. However, this should not limit your ability to remain versatile and adaptive to changing technology trends.

What are the top IT certifications?

As an IT professional, it’ll be reckless to produce an uncategorized list of the top IT certifications without giving credence to the diverse nature of IT as a discipline. I also don’t attach salary figures to certifications. Salaries are determined by a combination of factors, no certification can guarantee a particular salary figure; not even an estimate. I’d list the top and most sought after certifications for the major skill areas. This is not an exhaustive list. Consider these certifications as bare necessities. For each category, the certifications are listed in the order of demand, with the topmost being the most sought after.

http://www.techbusiness101.com/top-it-certifications-for-2015/

(1) (Reply)

Emirates Airline Is Looking For Females Cabin Crew / Info About Mass Medical Mission / Should I Be Going Into E-commerce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.