Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) (37918 Views)

“my Government Not Responsible For Recession” – President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Empress2014(f): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2015
femi4:
its pure deception
so u prefer the scary look?
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Busolami2015(f): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2015
bedoab10k:

Exact reason I break with a girl
hmm
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by dmcdad: 10:51am On Oct 09, 2015
ebubemicky:
Arrest this fake girls cry fake nails fake hair fake eyelashes fake eyebrows fake face fake eyes fake breast fake yash fake height fake fake fake fake gosh Buhari must hear this cry
And yet them go say them want real men. Mtchew.
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by femi4: 10:52am On Oct 09, 2015
Empress2014:
so u prefer the scary look?
Yes, at least i will know what I m dealing with. its now left for me to decide if I can cope with it
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by dmcdad: 10:52am On Oct 09, 2015
Badt guy! So that water go wash all the make-up comot abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So that you go fit behold the face of the oracle. grin grin grin grin grin grin
adedayourt:
BABE PLS KETS AV OUR FIRST DAT AT D POOL smiley
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by OteDOLLAR(m): 10:53am On Oct 09, 2015
kemlily:
THIS IS TRANSFORMATION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.....CHAIIIIII shocked shocked

This is total Change!!! APC Change!
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by dmcdad: 10:54am On Oct 09, 2015
Christ have mercy!
freshness2020:
Lord have mercy shocked shocked shocked
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by ronald4lif(m): 10:54am On Oct 09, 2015
Well, though the quantum of her indulgence is surfeit almost every woman is culpable of same miscreancy.

Understandably, some ladies indulge to feel good in their skin but majority intemperance is as a result of their dessicated self esteem and dire desire for men's validation and for cheap brownie points.

Some ladies can be mistaken for a masquerade with superfluous 'painting' of their faces. It beats logic why someone would part ways with huge banknotes to enhance their beauty only to end up like a lamia.

Be that as it may, moderate beauty enhancement should be embraced rather than this fraud, chicanery and manipulation of the human intelligence.

Like someone already opined, I think it's safe to say every guy should initiate a bait for a swim with their girlfriends to strip their beauty modification and expose their facade to bear.
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by dmcdad: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2015
Alright. And when you wan marry, no marry the real deal oooooo. Marry packaging. Na your children go suffer am. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know say in most cases na their gene dey strong pass. She go just born oracles give you as children. That time your eyes go clear. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Pavore9:
It is not a crime, all na packaging cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Winniewatch22(f): 10:57am On Oct 09, 2015
I dont see any reason y one shouldnt look good. The transformation is indeed great. Do call on us for original male wristwatches at affordable price. U can reach us on whatsapp 08064139215, BBM 2BAE1515.

Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Topisko: 10:58am On Oct 09, 2015
This is WOMAN inhumanity to MAN
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by dmcdad: 11:00am On Oct 09, 2015
Spot on. The emboldened is where I really crave their indulgence.
ronald4lif:
Well, though the quantum of her indulgence is surfeit every woman is culpable of same miscreancy.

Understandably, some ladies indulge to feel good in their skin but majority intemperance is as a result of their dessicated self esteem and dire desire for men's validation and for cheap brownie points.

Some ladies can be mistaken for a masquerade with superfluous 'painting' of their faces. It beats logic why someone would part ways with huge banknotes to enhance their beauty only to end up like a lamia.

Be that as it may, moderate beauty enhancement should be embrace rather than this fraud, chicanery and manipulation of the human intelligence.

Like someone already opined, I think it's safe to say every guy should initiate a bait for a swim with their girlfriends to strip their beauty modification and expose their facade to bear.
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by dmcdad: 11:01am On Oct 09, 2015
Sometimes at all at all better pass ooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
josh005:
Thats nice, in the absence of chicken we'll manage pigeon
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by dmcdad: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2015
True. I posted it some weeks back. This is really unfair. Later on these daughters of eve would be clamouring for real men.
chukwukamma:
I read sometime of a man seeking to divorce his wife b/c the wife looked more beautiful before he married her than she actually is. Make up deceived the man
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by dmcdad: 11:03am On Oct 09, 2015
Afraid go catch you oooooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
advocates:
hahahaha, just to think that you wake up beside the same person after the make up cleans out........... guys be warned.
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2015
adedayourt:
BABE PLS KETS AV OUR FIRST DAT AT D POOL smiley
That trick doesn't work. There's water proof make up
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by dmcdad: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2015
ernesty20:
Ladies have been living fake life since time imo-river
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by dmcdad: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Then whats the way out? Na so men wan dey? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
MissGdope:

Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by dmcdad: 11:07am On Oct 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Na true oooooo
kinibigdeal:
That is why you have to marry from deeper life
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 09, 2015
dmcdad:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Then whats the way out? Na so men wan dey? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
They just have to deal with it. And by the way nobody can put that much make up on everyday. She probably had an event to go to. It takes hours to put all that on and make it look that good. So that's not gonna be her everyday look

1 Like

Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Pavore9: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2015
dmcdad:
Alright. And when you wan marry, no marry the real deal oooooo. Marry packaging. Na your children go suffer am. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know say in most cases na their gene dey strong pass. She go just born oracles give you as children. That time your eyes go clear. tongue tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue tongue

Oracle?.....tufiakwa! You need to see my niece and nephews, how dem fine like baby kingsway! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by dmcdad: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2015
Pavore9:

Oracle?.....tufiakwa! You need to see my niece and nephews, how dem fine like baby kingsway! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na your nephew and niece you talk oooooo. Wetin go determine your own na whether you marry a woman like the one the OP posted. Na oyo be your name oooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by gsalvatore: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2015
Trick of the Light.
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by dmcdad: 11:17am On Oct 09, 2015
MissGdope:

They just have to deal with it. And by the way nobody can put that much make up on everyday. She probably had an event to go to. It takes hours to put all that on and make it look that good. So that's not gonna be her everyday look
Well for me, i love it when a lady looks natural. And if a lady must apply make-up, it should be moderate at best. Too much make-up repels me. The worse thing is that, some tend to kill their beautiful natural looks with make-up. Na wa oooooo.
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 09, 2015
Oga ooo.....after taking a beautiful her out on a date and u decided to sleep 2gether,u wake up the next morning and see a demon beside u...can't stop laughing......guyz BEWARE
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by telad(m): 11:19am On Oct 09, 2015
kemlily:
THIS IS TRANSFORMATION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.....CHAIIIIII shocked shocked

you can say that again, imagine...

even me dey fear your dp now, who knows?
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Pavore9: 11:21am On Oct 09, 2015
dmcdad:

Na your nephew and niece you talk oooooo. Wetin go determine your own na whether you marry a woman like the one the OP posted. Na oyo be your name oooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

l ain't got nothing to worry about......no be everybody go born pikin for this life. cheesy
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by dmcdad: 11:23am On Oct 09, 2015
Hmmmm... True.
Pavore9:

l ain't got nothing to worry about......no be everybody go born pikin for this life. cheesy
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Dragonking: 11:29am On Oct 09, 2015
MissGdope:

Who told you so? I know of one babe in my office. She is always on heavy make up...No one, and I repeat, no one in that office has ever seen her without make up...that's to show you how bad it is.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by adedayourt(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2015
MissGdope:

na d swimming never reach na him makeup dey form waterproff undecided
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by viktor01(m): 11:32am On Oct 09, 2015
Chai....! A make up artist can't make heaven o with this kind of lies. in fact, APC have found their rivals in the lying game.
grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Rivers Bride's Traditional Wedding Outfit Is Breathtaking / Unoaku Anyadike Represents Nigeria At Miss Universe Pageant / Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.