Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) (37927 Views)

“my Government Not Responsible For Recession” – President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by adedayourt(m): 11:33am On Oct 09, 2015
dmcdad:
Badt guy! So that water go wash all the make-up comot abi? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So that you go fit behold the face of the oracle. grin grin grin grin grin grin

real face of oracle grin
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by 900warriorz: 11:37am On Oct 09, 2015
;Dyuka su ka ta die! shocked

sku ski sku!!!! This one is strong!!!
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Diablo666: 11:50am On Oct 09, 2015
ronald4lif:
Well, though the quantum of her indulgence is surfeit almost every woman is culpable of same miscreancy.

Understandably, some ladies indulge to feel good in their skin but majority intemperance is as a result of their dessicated self esteem and dire desire for men's validation and for cheap brownie points.

Some ladies can be mistaken for a masquerade with superfluous 'painting' of their faces. It beats logic why someone would part ways with huge banknotes to enhance their beauty only to end up like a lamia.

Be that as it may, moderate beauty enhancement should be embrace rather than this fraud, chicanery and manipulation of the human intelligence.

Like someone already opined, I think it's safe to say every guy should initiate a bait for a swim with their girlfriends to strip their beauty modification and expose their facade to bear.
Hon. Patrick is on Nairaland. lols
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Diablo666: 11:54am On Oct 09, 2015
dmcdad:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Then whats the way out? Na so men wan dey? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Just tell your mum to help you get a wife. She‘ll know a real girl when she see one. its the only way out
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by charlesucheh(m): 11:55am On Oct 09, 2015
CHISOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VANHELSING REVITALIZED.
AND SOME DUDES GO SEE HER FOR ROAD WITH THE " THIS BABE IS HOT " ATTITUDE...............................MAY GOD CONTINUE TO REVEAL THEM TO US IJNA.
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by dmcdad: 11:56am On Oct 09, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Diablo666:

Just tell your mum to help you get a wife. She‘ll know a real girl when she see one. its the only way out
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Bluffly: 11:56am On Oct 09, 2015
Empress2014:
cheesy it's funny though but I think she is really cool with the makeup because the natural pic is scary, I like it when someone try to be beautiful and stay beautiful.
While deceiving her to be husband which will eventually collapse her life when the truth is busted
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 09, 2015
adedayourt:

na d swimming never reach na him makeup dey form waterproff undecided
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Diablo666: 11:59am On Oct 09, 2015
onlinebethel:
Latex Under Bust Corset styled in a formfitting strapless shell, adopting the finest cloth and steel bone made for a comfortably wear and lift up. This seamless black body shaper is simple noble, clings to the skin and draw you an hourglass attractive figure. It’s perfect to match with shirt or wear underneath the party dress.

Features
•Latex corsets to make you charming and gorgeous
•High quality lingerie will make you feel soft and comfortable to wear
•Easy to put on and take off with the hook & eye closure
•Steel bone adoption offers great support and lift up

RESULTS

Improved, more confident posture
Slimmed, shaped midsection
Raised bustline resulting in fuller looking breasts
Curvier, shaped silhouette

SIZES AVAILABLE: S, M, L, XL, 2XL, 3xL, 4XL, 5XL, 6XL
please stop this. let LOVE be Natural
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by ajepako(f): 12:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
kemlily:
THIS IS TRANSFORMATION OF THE HIGHEST ORDER.....CHAIIIIII shocked shocked

It is not TRANSFORMATION

It is CHANGE..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by OboloMAN: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Follow the make up artist @daniellaell on I.g @houseofellz

https://m.facebook.com/daniella.freedom.9?refid=13
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by omooba969(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Two different persons. cool
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by jackobi(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hmmm. new age wonders
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Empress2014(f): 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
Bluffly:

While deceiving her to be husband which will eventually collapse her life when the truth is busted
lol, the husband to be too should love her beyond physical apprearance
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Empress2014(f): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
femi4:
Yes, at least i will know what I m dealing with. its now left for me to decide if I can cope with it
remember first impression last longer...lol
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Benediict: 1:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
GOD LOVES YOU!!

Hello friend! While you try to enjoy the pleasures of this world please bare in mind that every creature must stand before the creator to recieve judgement on things done on earth. . . . . The Bible says: "....all things are open and Unclad before the eyes of Whom we must give account" (Hebrews 4:12)

But you don't have to suffer the punishment for your sins because Jesus has taken it upon Himself. The Bible says: . ."He that knew no sin became sin for us that we might become the righteousness of God. . ." (1st Corinthians 5:21)

AAHH! AAHH! So you mean God punished His own Son who never sinned but forgave you and I who were sinners? isn't that awesome? what great love!

God loves you so much that He's willing to forgive you all your sins and give you Eternal Life if Only you will believe in what Jesus has done for you!

Friend, salvation is a free Gift, please recieve it! Your greatest need is Eternal Life.

If you wish to recieve the free gift of salvation, All you have to do is have faith in Jesus and say this prayer:
GOD, I come to you in the name of Jesus. You word says whoever shall call upon the name of the lord shall be saved. Therefore, I invite Jesus into my life. I confess that Jesus is my Lord and I believe you raised Him from the dead to justify me. I recieve eternal life into my spirit, I am now a child of God. . . .In Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by dmcdad: 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
Then she should be able to reveal her true self before wanting the hubby-to-be to love her beyond physical appearance. Abi?
Empress2014:
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lilimax:
The power of make-up smiley
yes ...it's power to decieve is unfathomable
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by isaacbush1987: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg Una help oo
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
It's called cosmetics and makeup for a reason!
Additionally, beauty has nothing to do with physical attractiveness as beauty is a matter of one's heart and personality.
And it's pitiable that women who understand the insecurities that making up helps us cope with still b*tch about it and lend their voice to men who have no idea the kind of societal 'beauty' and body images women try so hard to fit into in order to feel appreciated, accepted and gain approval.

Between, I believe our president is too busy a man to take notice of such ignorant and insensitive request.

1 Like

Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by bashsani(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
dmcdad:
Alright. And when you wan marry, no marry the real deal oooooo. Marry packaging. Na your children go suffer am. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You know say in most cases na their gene dey strong pass. She go just born oracles give you as children. That time your eyes go clear. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
same solution make up the babies
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Abachaz: 4:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is barbaric, what a deceit ! men look well oo because if you married this type come find out say na makeup no where to run to ooooooo
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by dmcdad: 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
bashsani:
same solution make up the babies
Did it work for you?
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by flokii: 8:42pm On Oct 09, 2015
this is pure evil...

una no dey fear God?
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Bluffly: 8:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
Empress2014:
That is if she has also been and appreciated herself
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Tensionstar(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
dis is y i say male (animals and human being) creatures are far farrrr finer dan females.......we stay good with no externa help
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
energylee:

And they should be charged for harbouring and the use of illegal properties.... And as well for misleading the public.....
Gbam! Iji ya! Exactly nd they should also be charged for obtaining money, love nd affection from men with fake identity that's fraud
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hysmady:
Broseley u dey vex oh grin
my brother it's too much. U go see girl wey tall pass u but once she remove her shoes she no go even reach ur waist. They are too fake

1 Like

Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
dmcdad:

And yet them go say them want real men. Mtchew.
Bros imagine oooh how can they want real men wen they are fake? Wetin consan China phone with iPhone apps? E no go work naw, na China to China iPhone to iPhone Period!
Re: Makeup Petition! SEE What A Nigerian Wants President Buhari To Do (photo) by dmcdad: 12:12am On Oct 10, 2015
ebubemicky:
Bros imagine oooh how can they want real men wen they are fake? Wetin consan China phone with iPhone apps? E no go work naw, na China to China iPhone to iPhone Period!
Mehn, this your analogy na the height. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Rivers Bride's Traditional Wedding Outfit Is Breathtaking / Unoaku Anyadike Represents Nigeria At Miss Universe Pageant / Winners Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contest As Jennifer, Sandra Dazzle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.