Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo (27534 Views)

Jim Iyke And Destiny Etiko Strike A Pose / Jim Iyke And Rosaline Meurer Wed In "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) / AY, Falz, Jim Iyke And Ramsey Nouah Hang Out On Set Of "Yoruba Demons" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by Firmjudge(m): 10:23am On Oct 09, 2015
omusiliyu:
Children out of wedlock are badluck to the parents.

Until someone very close to your gets a child out of wedlock you wont learn to cub your lips..

Your comment is silly...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by femi4: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2015
omusiliyu:
comments like this are from badluck children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by raymondzack: 10:24am On Oct 09, 2015
Jimmy don turn nanny ooo itz a good thing shaa
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by Lilimax(f): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2015
[quote author=raymondzack post=38811600]wetin happen?
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by comelylady(f): 10:26am On Oct 09, 2015
omusiliyu:
why should judge the kids out of the parent mistakes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2015
omusiliyu:
Otondo..!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by mosaicafrique: 10:28am On Oct 09, 2015
Cute baby, reminds me of how my boy rest on my chest till he fall deep asleep, guess his mom is white cos this complexion no be only niaja
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by Ifexladon: 10:31am On Oct 09, 2015
chai...mixed breed.... :-Xchai...mixed breed....
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by ernesty20(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2015
omusiliyu:

Is what I heard.
shut up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by nwagbunaese(f): 10:33am On Oct 09, 2015
YOU CANT BE SERIOUS. undecided
IS THE PARENTS DECISION TO BRING THEM INTO THE WORLD AND IS NO FAULT OF THE CHILD/CHILDREN.
IT HAS NOTIN TO DO WITH THE CHILD/CHILDREN.
omusiliyu:
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:
THAT BABY IS A WASTED SPERM
undecided undecided let's see how useful your dad's sperm (you) will turn out. Smh

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by RFella(m): 10:40am On Oct 09, 2015
searching4love:
THAT BABY IS A WASTED SPERM
Kai....see wetin person dey write untop new pikin head
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by 4tune490(m): 10:41am On Oct 09, 2015
This statement shows much unstable folks this forum are harboring.

Is what I heard
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by christinie(f): 10:44am On Oct 09, 2015
I bet you won't say that if you were in their shoes. You are not God, so quit playing God. He blesses those He wants to bless.
omusiliyu:

Is what I heard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by Funkadict(m): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2015
omusiliyu:

Is what I heard.

An innocent new born has no power to decide where, when or what relationship will bring him forth, should you call such a bad luck. What if your mum had lied to you?!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by 4tune490(m): 10:48am On Oct 09, 2015
THAT BABY IS A WASTED SPERM[/quote]

Ever cared to know why your father don't about you?
because you a wasted SPERM idiot!
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by M4gunners: 10:54am On Oct 09, 2015
omusiliyu:

Is what I heard.
Na only you waka come.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by Pamelayoung: 10:57am On Oct 09, 2015
money121:
Jim Iyke is so smitten with his boy.He shared this photo and wrote..

''When he wriggles n squirms and makes my chest his bed then decides when ill eat, sleep, watch tv and even take a leak. Smh the #Power of King Harv. P.S Not striking a pose incase ur wondering.
Just staying still while his majesty sleeps lol.''

https://instagram.com/p/8nEWEqFBB_/?taken-by=jim.iyke

Iyke wen are u brnging ds baby home 2 us?
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by DrMuzungu(m): 11:01am On Oct 09, 2015
So, a 419er and a fraud has a son. Poor boy, if only he knows...
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by AmakaDNBStories(f): 11:04am On Oct 09, 2015
Good.

Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by ebuclassic18(m): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2015
emmanuel596:
Since dis baby was born Jim iyke has been d 1 carrying this baby on all the pics of the baby I hv seen I hv never seen the face of dis baby

I know a dady is supposed to carry his baby but this one is just too diffrent
My question is
1 For him wife culture women no dey carry pikin way dem born
2 why he no dey snap pictures with the baby mama if she's ugly and not publicly presentable why he ffuck her?
Same question goes to davido and all those who we don't know their baby mama
3 we never hear or see pics of Jim iykes mum goin to visit her grand child same with d parents of d baby mama
4 watin b d pickin Igbo name
5 y is he d only one carrying the baby
And finally what are we supposed to do with this pictures And hw is dis news

must u know or see everything, dnt you ave a job?
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by Forwetinnah: 11:15am On Oct 09, 2015
..exotic kids are the inthing these days, kids with lineages from like 3 different continents. Don't mind having a few..there's always something unique about them...meanwhile Jimmy be a good Daddy
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2015
Cute
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by aviazuva: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2015
Everything is ok except the baby papa and baby mama thing
it sounds like kidnapping to the owner of the baby mama
Meanwhile Avianazugodu
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by WHOcarex: 11:34am On Oct 09, 2015
emmanuel596:
Since dis baby was born Jim iyke has been d 1 carrying this baby on all the pics of the baby I hv seen I hv never seen the face of dis baby

I know a dady is supposed to carry his baby but this one is just too diffrent
My question is
1 For him wife culture women no dey carry pikin way dem born
2 why he no dey snap pictures with the baby mama if she's ugly and not publicly presentable why he ffuck her?
Same question goes to davido and all those who we don't know their baby mama
3 we never hear or see pics of Jim iykes mum goin to visit her grand child same with d parents of d baby mama
4 watin b d pickin Igbo name
5 y is he d only one carrying the baby
And finally what are we supposed to do with this pictures And hw is dis news
We have seen the lady's pic carrying the baby. She is not ugly. Jim's mom is dead.
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by holysina(m): 11:34am On Oct 09, 2015
is that the only clothe jim got for the child, all the selfies same t-shirt
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by extinctbeauty(f): 11:37am On Oct 09, 2015
do take care of him,
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by victorazy(m): 11:52am On Oct 09, 2015
omusiliyu:

Is what I heard.

Lie!
Every child is a bless depend the kind of foundation you give them.

Kid with both parents have a better chance but grace exalt the kid from single parent.
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by wiseoneking: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2015
omusiliyu:

Is what I heard.
nope. Our pmb is never a badluck to his parent even to naija methink.
Re: Jim Iyke And Son In Adorable New Photo by sadissbala(m): 12:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
TOMTOM15:
guyz today is my birthday and one of my frend said i can't get up to 1000 likes today help me to put him to shamesmiley
u for make am 50 na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Lilian Esoro Gifts Street Children Schoolpacks As They Go Back To School / Empress Njamah Attends Her Friend's Bridal Shower Party (photos) / Alexx Ekubo Compares Nigeria With Cameroon. Shades Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.