Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Practical Sessions On How To Activate Our Spiritual Gifts And Abilities - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Practical Sessions On How To Activate Our Spiritual Gifts And Abilities (374 Views)

Recession: Oil Workers Go Spiritual As Massive Sack Hits 350000 / Get Free Gifts And Gadgets Online.get Pendrive,iphone,ipodetc / Activate Your Spiritual Gifts And Abilities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Practical Sessions On How To Activate Our Spiritual Gifts And Abilities by spiritsize(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2015
Few months ago, I held a private session with a young lady who had an issue of waking up every day with series of bitterness in her heart.

She felt this bitterness in her heart and in her belle and it impacted her entire life negatively on a daily basis.

The most painful for her was that she had no clue what the reason for this experience was nor did she know how to go about liberating herself from it...

At the end of that interesting session with her, we were able not only to get to the real cause of the the experience but she was also completely healed from it and she in subsequent sessions with me learnt how to assist others in handling their own unpleasant experiences.

Now My Questions are:

Can we really learn how to heal our bodies, our minds and the situations in our lives?

Can we really connect with our higher Spirit-selves and activate our innate/Spiritual gifts and abilities?

Can we really on the spot discover our soul purposes and learn how to create the lives we are meant to live through it?

In this months workshop, we will go through sessions of real life situations. We will practically diagnose real cases of people and proffer solutions...

We will learn how to truly end the pains and struggles in our lives and those of the people around us.

What is the essence of saying we are spirit beings if we can't express and live the spirit life?

If truly you are interested in your Spiritual work and your consciousness expansion be at this workshop.

Date: 24 October 2015

Time: 12-5pm

Venue: 1, Awe street off Haruna bus top, college road Ogba, Lagos.

Fee: 3,000 (covers for materials and refreshment)

WhatsApp: 08032328836
Bbm: 52EFFFF1

(1) (Reply)

Please Nairalanders Advice Me On Music And Skill / Andrewsdivine, ANDREWSDIVINE / SECRET: Don't Tell Anybody Oh! Just Air Your Views

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.