Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Are The Best Songs You Have Ever Listened To - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are The Best Songs You Have Ever Listened To (1180 Views)

‘I Wish I Listened To My Mother And Remained A Virgin’- Actress Lilian Afegbai / I Write Music And I'd Be Incredibly Appreciative If Someone Listened / Why You Should Take Note Of Some Songs You Listen To. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Best Songs You Have Ever Listened To by willace(m): 10:25am On Oct 09, 2015
Mine are: Drake_lord Knows
Sam Smith_Stay With me
Avicii_the nights
One Direction_you and i
Drake_6pm In Dallas
west Life_you raised Me up
kierra Sheard_Indiscribable
2face_Spiritual Healing
Rick Ross_ten Jesus pieces
Wale_The Matrimony

Feel free to add yours
Re: What Are The Best Songs You Have Ever Listened To by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 09, 2015
I like trap/hip hop music.. grin
Re: What Are The Best Songs You Have Ever Listened To by tjfulloption(m): 4:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Eminem- the way I am
Eminem- stan
Cocoa tea- holy mount Zion
Airies- without you
Q.dot ft olamide- ibadan

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Best Songs You Have Ever Listened To by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
2ras"feat eugene...First love Bsai ldei-Odo carpentar Sarkodie ft burna boy..Special someone Falz'All his song Edem- Over again/Girlfriend feat raquel #

(1) (Reply)

See A Huge Python Swallows A Possum Whole While Dangling From A Tree Photos,. / Igbos And Education / [a Must Read] Men Only!! Here Are Signs That Shows Your Woman Has Slept With A L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.