Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Very High Crime Rate In Lagos(Gov Fashola Has Failed Us) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Very High Crime Rate In Lagos(Gov Fashola Has Failed Us) (2421 Views)

If This Was A Prison cell In Nigeria, Sure Crime Rate Will Be Very High (photo) / The High Crime Rate In Umuahia City Is Getting Out Of Hand (pix) / Girl Who Fled Home To Her Boyfriend Sells Baby For 50,000 In Lagos Gov Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Very High Crime Rate In Lagos(Gov Fashola Has Failed Us) by dROC1: 8:50am On Apr 24, 2009
The crime rate in Lagos is extremely high. On my way to work this morning, a man was being robbed of his JEEP and all we could do was watch. Armed robbers were at my home and ended up killing an innocent young boy. Two weeks before, the man standing next to me at the bus stop was held at gun-point and his laptop taken. What is a MEGA-city if it is over-run with crime?

Within the past year I've lost numerous handsets, Laptops and my car was even stolen at gunpoint. Something needs to be done urgently in LAGOS. Fashola needs to act fast. Lagos is hot now. I think they should allow individuals like me to carry guns in order to protect ourselves.

http://thepmnews.com/2009/04/23/heartless-robbers-rape-woman-3-daughters-%e2%80%a2still-steal-their-valuables
Just Imagine what Lagos has turned to, A Cesspool of crime.

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Unclad Lady Dropped Off By A Man At Jubilee Bridge, Aja / SHOCKING!!! Man Kills Mom, Cuts Off Head & Buried In A Shallow Grave (photo) / Lady Who Jumped Into Lagos Lagoon Identified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.