Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,989 members, 7,803,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari (22722 Views)

Biafra: INM Calls For Probe As Group Fingers Obiano, Ekweremadu As Kanu Sponsors / Senate: PDP May Field Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Replacement / Buhari: Ekweremadu As Saraki’s Deputy Unacceptable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by Yksoul(m): 1:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
I DONT KNOW WHY THIS OHANAEZE OR SO WANT FROM BABA,THOSE THAT IF GIVEN THE CHANCE TO BE ALONE/ HAVE THEIR OWN BIAFRA STATES,THEY WOULD FIGHT THEMSELVES DIRTY OVER MONEY,SUPERIORITY,POWER AND LATER SURRENDER AND BEG TO BE PART OF NIGERIA

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by DeRay98(m): 1:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
jlinkd78:
I v always known dat Ekweremmadu slot has been d APC cum Buhari greatest burden but unfortunately its one bitter pill providence has forced down on them because of their obvious disregard towards d SE from onset. All these roforofo fight against Saraki is b/c a PDP person and particularly an Igboman is d Deputy Senate President but its getting late by d day that APC is helpless. Nigeria is built on a tripod of Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba, d often contraption 'wazobia' but APC made it clear that d 'bia' leg must be cut off b/c of dia 5% designation but unfortunately God had a different plan for his chosen ppl. Haven't u imagined how come at d date n time of natn'l assembly inauguration, d APC members went for meeting with d party leadership even though d President had earlier sent in his letter consenting to d promulgation. Confusion u may say but dat was a devine masterpiece. Truth is as long as Saraki wants to remain as SP he must continue to align with d PDP/Ekweremadu who are d beautiful brides. U need 2/3rd majority to impeach d DSP and dat d apc cant ever get. If APC continue to push this matter which is naturally dying down, then d more they exhibit their poor knowledge of how democracy works. Apc had a choice of zoning d SP, DSP, speaker n deputy speaker but in a bid to make sure d SE and to a lesser extent d SS do not get any slot, they went against zoning so dat d SW n NW will take turns in addition to d VPn D President.

Did Buhari disregard the SE or SE outrightly rejected him? When they only campaigned against and rejected him they didn't think their decisions could boomerang against them. They have not stopped hating even after he won, yet they are placing demand or expecting favours from him. Shameless hate-full people.

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
socialmediaman:
"You should protect your own 100% but don't always play victim when caught in the act of wrongdoing."

which wrong doing are u taking about.
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by maestroferddi: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
CreampieAngela:
arent you aware that Heeebos are the most confused and dumbest set of humans on the surface of the earth ?
In one instance they want to break away from Nigeria, in another instance they want political positions in Nigeria
You are operating without a functional brain.

So the Igbos should be docile in Nigeria because they are agitating for self-determination, abi?

The problem with a platform like this is that one has to put up with the puerile views of under-age children...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Now they remembered Providence but they(ibo youths) never believed in destiny when buhari was vying for the seat of power(presidency). These unscrupulous elements were the inane fools who said "a buhari can never be president of Nigeria"..

I just weak for these ibo youths foolishness. Of course the deputy senate president stole the seat he is sitting on today, and with any means possible, we(APC) will detach his _ass from that stolen Mantle, today or tomorrow..

There shouldn't be any space of any thieving PDP member in an APC government, and this should be fair in any Democratic government....

Ekweremmadu is going nowhere.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by arigold1304(m): 1:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
CreampieAngela:
arent you aware that Heeebos are the most confused and dumbest set of humans on the surface of the earth ?
In one instance they want to break away from Nigeria, in another instance they want political positions in Nigeria
fool

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
hassan85:
But why is Ohanaeze suddenly afraid? I tot they said PMBs meeting with National Assembly Members was to lobby plus no unity in APC, So y are they scared nou? Dey Protested for saraki sake same for GEJ so what again Haha FEAR north something is going on sha dt i know... During the ministarial senate Screening we sha know more.

U keep thinking that we are in a military regime. Ekweremmadu is going nowhere, buhari n saraki cannot remove him. Only the whole Senate can.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by nworanco(m): 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
OnankpaBa:
wetin concern me if they sacrify una brother.

bcz u and ur papa will know no peace, thats when ur people Will realised that democracy is not 'ofe nmanu' matter.

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by sukkot: 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yellowson:
u are insane and u know dat why wouldnt we agitate for our own nation wen d hausa and yoruba people get all the important position in the country.
kwachikwu and amechi are not yoruba or hausa last tme i checked

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by CreampieAngela(f): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
arigold1304:
fool
your mother is a fool

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
nworanco:

bcz u and ur papa will know no peace, thats when ur people Will realised that democracy is not 'ofe nmanu' matter.

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by kinibigdeal(m): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kastonkastroll:
Now they remembered Providence but they(ibo youths) never believed in destiny when buhari was vying for the seat of power(presidency). These unscrupulous elements were the inane fools who said "a buhari can never be president of Nigeria"..

I just weak for these ibo youths foolishness. Of course the deputy senate president stole the seat he is sitting on today, and with any means possible, we(APC) will detach his _ass from that stolen Mantle, today or tomorrow..

There shouldn't be any space of any thieving PDP member in an APC government, and this should be fair in any Democratic government....

So APC is a saint undecided
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by odomanis: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Those people. Last time i checked, they are agitating for their own nation. They allow us to drink water drop cup abeg.

One thing you don't know is that it is not every SE that wants Biafra. A good number of Igbos prefer to have a bigger Nigeria as our country than a smaller Biafra. It is the attitude of people like you and Buhari that is giving credence to the agitation of those who want Biafra. Please if Nigeria belongs to all of us, leaders should stop deliberate exclusion of certain group or groups in the affairs of the Nation, else you push them away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by nworanco(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

U sound like an illiterate, u think that those senators in National Assembly are as dumbed as u are, that they were foolish and allowed Ike to the seat of dsp. u are a novice .

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by Gondonu: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kastonkastroll:

So all APC are heavenly saints? Mtcchw.
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by Yksoul(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
One thing you don't know is that it is not every SE that wants Biafra. A good number of Igbos prefer to have a bigger Nigeria as our country than a smaller Biafra. It is the attitude of people like you and Buhari that is giving credence to the agitation of those who want Biafra. Please if Nigeria belongs to all of us, leaders should stop deliberate exclusion of certain group or groups in the affairs of the Nation, else you push them away. [/quote] I BEG MY BRODA WHAT OF GOODLUCK JONATHAN THAT EXCLUDED YORUBA FROM VP,SENATE PRESIDO AND SPEAKER AND EVEN THE SANATE DEPUTY NO YORUBA IS REPRESENTED,AND U DEY HERE THEY TALK SAY NO PART SHD BE EXCLUDED.WHAT JONATHAN DID,IS IT GUD?HE THOUGHT HE WOULD WIN ELECTION WTH THAT GOVT SETTING
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by Goke7: 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
jlinkd78:
I v always known dat Ekweremmadu slot has been d APC cum Buhari greatest burden but unfortunately its one bitter pill providence has forced down on them because of their obvious disregard towards d SE from onset. All these roforofo fight against Saraki is b/c a PDP person and particularly an Igboman is d Deputy Senate President but its getting late by d day that APC is helpless. Nigeria is built on a tripod of Hausa, Igbo and Yoruba, d often contraption 'wazobia' but APC made it clear that d 'bia' leg must be cut off b/c of dia 5% designation but unfortunately God had a different plan for his chosen ppl. Haven't u imagined how come at d date n time of natn'l assembly inauguration, d APC members went for meeting with d party leadership even though d President had earlier sent in his letter consenting to d promulgation. Confusion u may say but dat was a devine masterpiece. Truth is as long as Saraki wants to remain as SP he must continue to align with d PDP/Ekweremadu who are d beautiful brides. U need 2/3rd majority to impeach d DSP and dat d apc cant ever get. If APC continue to push this matter which is naturally dying down, then d more they exhibit their poor knowledge of how democracy works. Apc had a choice of zoning d SP, DSP, speaker n deputy speaker but in a bid to make sure d SE and to a lesser extent d SS do not get any slot, they went against zoning so dat d SW n NW will take turns in addition to d VPn D President.

You are just too judgmental, Ekweremadu is the reason the SGF post never went to the SE, the SE played itself out when the likes of Ngige did was not returned to the senate by his own people who even enjoyed scholarships from him, in fact the crisis in the senate now is caused by the SE as there would have been no contention for the senate presidency if Ngige returned to the senate.

My question has always been what is Ekweremadu looking for after been a dsp for eight years and still want to remain dsp, haba the man na confirmed agbaya, if he really loves the SE region, Ekweremadu would have done the needful by stepping aside quietly even saraki will not stop him but you know what they do not care about their own people as some of you think here. Pdp is also using this as a way of holding on to power despite being dethroned, yes they took advantage of apc's naivety but will they have tolerated this in their own time. some of you talk about the Tambuwal issue but you forgot that his deputy was never from the acn who put him there and the likes of mukilat and co who lost out were absorbed in the house leadership which was what apc asked saraki to do which he refused and deepen the crisis by himself.

saraki and Ekweremadu know what to do, the ball is actually in their court if they truly love their constituency or region where they come from

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by bettercreature(m): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
I wrote this few weeks ago,people were calling for my head....chukwudi44,where are you

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by cornel00(m): 1:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
Those people. Last time i checked, they are agitating for their own nation. They allow us to drink water drop cup abeg.

and last time I checked,you guys want them to remain with you
For as long as you keep them,they have every legal right to their decision in this country

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by Pope22(m): 1:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
oluwaSmith1:
SHUT UP!!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by oluwaSmith1(f): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pope22:

SHUT UP!!

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by obaino24(m): 1:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
my brother, worry not, Biafra is coming soon. the land of rising sun

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by Pope22(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

Same people you hate, you are using their language (ntor) to communicate.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by Owliver(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

they are just greedy set of human. What's their vote during the election. Have forgotten when they are busy giving Goodluck votes and all the praises?

And as Biafra, they should just forget that, They can't get it.
you despise them
but you dont want them to go. why?

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by isaacbush1987: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by KINGSNEEZE(m): 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

they are just greedy set of human. What's their vote during the election. Have forgotten when they are busy giving Goodluck votes and all the praises?

And as Biafra, they should just forget that, They can't get it.
I think u should go back to romance section, that's where u belong... in a case of national issue, children like u are not expected to make a silly comment.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by RapLawd(m): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
CreampieAngela:

ur kinda post get me laffing...

So cus of the agitation for self governance we the Biafrans should keep mute against every deeds of the nation while the slogan "one Nigeria" still the motion in place

1 Like

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by oluwaSmith1(f): 1:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
I think u should go back to romance section, that's where u belong... in a case of national issue, children like u are not expected to make a silly comment.

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by oluwaSmith1(f): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pope22:

[s]Same people you hate, you are using their language (ntor) to communicate[/s].
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by Owliver(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
KINGSNEEZE:
i tire oh
Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by obaino24(m): 1:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
just Biafra ll solve ur problem

Re: Don’t Use Ekweremadu As A Sacrificial Lamb – Ohanaeze Warns Buhari by OnankpaBa(m): 1:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
obaino24:
my brother, worry not, Biafra is coming soon. the land of rising sun

in your dream abi?

Make i enjoy my drink jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Beef Up Security Around Osinbajo" - Fasehun / 5.5 Billion Dollar Foreign Loan: Your Debt Profile Is Rising - IMF Warns Nigeria / Governor Ahmed Reacts To Vandalization Of Campaign Billboards In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.