Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? (30974 Views)

Best Car Racing Game / Nigeria's First 3d Car Racing Game - Based On Lagos Streets / Real Racing 3 Nigerians Team. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by omeke12(m): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
crash bandicoot
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Mckandre(m): 9:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Readonee35L:
Bro this are not bad asss racing games now
let me tell you the ones i have played and really enjoyed
Forza motorsport 5

Dirt

Need for speed The run or Rivals

burnout paradise

most of all having a good racing kit
all because of game?... levels done change o
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by chumakk: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
My favorite

Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by MVLOX(m): 9:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mattex001:
Brace yourself for Asphalt 8 Airborne on Windows 10 the game is super dope! Can't go a day without playing this games!

Amazing Cars
From Audi,Mercedes, BMW, Cadillac, etc

Mad stunts and graphics

Exotic locations such a Dubai, Chi town, tokyo and game play is very easy

Also available on Android and Ios

You can Check Revdl.com for the Android Version

Asphalt 8 nie win am oooo. currently have both asphalt 7 and 8 on my phone. while my asphalt 8 is the cheat type cuz of the fact dat I have unlimited cash my asphalt 7 is not ....but even at dat I dey follow dem dig am wella......I love the drifting too much
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
car racing
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Jaymaestro(m): 9:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Asphalt & Need for Speed .. However , they both drive me sick .
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by RexioKlasik(m): 9:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Asphalt 8: Airborne

Now that's the real deal.

Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Race d traffic isn't here.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
Asphalt 8 is very interesting but I will settle for NFS. It's d bomb grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by nerodenero: 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
donmarvex1:
ASPHALT 8 AIRBORNE

This one is very entertaining. I love the stunts, challenges and CARS

My Pioneer P4 plays it flawlessly.

Some of my MAX PRO cars wink
How did you make so much money enough to purchase any car? I dey see millions shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Shegz4040(m): 9:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
NFS my best. Trying to download asphalt 8 airborne but couldn't.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by MARINS(f): 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
Me right now grin

Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
elantraceey:

Na I've not, it's just something I think you need
how sweet of you...smiley you always "know" what I need and what I don't need.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by MbashrexBashir(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Asphalt 8
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Readonee35L(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mckandre:
all because of game?... levels done change o
bro
it's beyond what you think,
i game hard,
even tho i have a busy schedule,
i need it to cool my head especially racing games because i cn do what what i dont have to in real life inside the game, like racing, drifting, running from the police e.t.c
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Mckandre(m): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Readonee35L:

bro
it's beyond what you think,
i game hard,
even tho i have a busy schedule,
i need it to cool my head especially racing games because i cn do what what i dont have to in real life inside the game, like racing, drifting, running from the police e.t.c
not bad, what's the console? I bet its Xone
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
I used to enjoy asphalt 7 with my mobile phone... Let me download asphalt 8.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Readonee35L(m): 10:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
Mckandre:
not bad, what's the console? I bet its Xone
i have a ps4 and i game on Pc i have a riga
the picture of the kit you saw is not mine
but i do have a racing kit
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Mattex001(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
donhils:

Is it free on Windows store? Cos those Windows guys sell everything.

Yes its free on windows Store.... that's where i downloaded mine from
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
Asphalt 3: Street Rules
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Mckandre(m): 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
Readonee35L:

i have a ps4 and i game on Pc i have a riga
the picture of the kit you saw is not mine
but i do have a racing kit
u re talkn forza,have u tried grand tourismo 6 on ya ps?
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Mckandre(m): 10:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
CocknBull:
Asphalt 3: Street Rules
Ta! who open gate for u grin
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by elantraceey(f): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
loksman:
how sweet of you...smiley you always "know" what I need and what I don't need.

Lol, you're kidding right? And even if I do you barely listen.
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by hitleraldof(m): 10:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
hw dare you leave out CRASH bandicot .....its a travesty .....all dis young gamers sha
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by SailorXY: 11:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
None of the above. Midnight club is better than all of them
midnight club ain't on mobile, I wonder why undecided
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
So madly in. love with Asphalt 8 (Airborne)
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
So madly in love with Asphalt 8 (Airborne)
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
sweetboiy:
I used to enjoy asphalt 7 with my mobile phone... Let me download asphalt 8.
Asphalt 8 Airborne is 1.4gb bro.. Quite much but d whole concept is worth it.. I will download it again and again any day anytime!!
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
AyLuxury:
Pls where can i download asphalt 8. Heard you can't play the one in playstore offline.
You can play it both off and online bro.. I downloaded it today.. Its cool
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Shegz4040:
NFS my best. Trying to download asphalt 8 airborne but couldn't.
Use wifi.. You will just waste your data trying to download it cos it could stop mid or late way..
Re: Which Of These Car Racing Games Do You Love The Most? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
elantraceey:

Lol, you're kidding right? And even if I do you barely listen.
I do love...you don't have to say that. sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict / Infoseye PSP Help, Tips, Tutorials & Guide Thread / PS4 Online Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.