Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Let's Try This Intellectual Puzzle, The Last Man Standing. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Let's Try This Intellectual Puzzle, The Last Man Standing. (1932 Views)

Game Time 'last Man Standing' / Try This With Oshodi Boys And See What's Gonna Happen (hilarious Pics) / A Funny Puzzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Try This Intellectual Puzzle, The Last Man Standing. by Titto93(m): 12:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
LET'S TRY THIS GAME It's called "THE LAST MAN STANDING"
The one who comments last wins, with each WORD that ends ur sentence, the next person to comment will use ur last WORD to start his or her sentence.
Example: "welcome to the game", next person 'll start with "GAME" E.g "Game of this sort is for matured minds" Next person 'll start with "MINDS" and so on....
Please if u find out ur comment is not in line with the GAME'S rule, delete and try again.
I'll start with "Life is a teacher the more we live the more we learn.
Next person should start with "LEARN" Let's go....
Re: Let's Try This Intellectual Puzzle, The Last Man Standing. by donTbone(m): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
"Learn, Love and Let go. Those are the secrets to living long"
Re: Let's Try This Intellectual Puzzle, The Last Man Standing. by ammyluv2002(f): 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
"Go and make peace with everyone"
Re: Let's Try This Intellectual Puzzle, The Last Man Standing. by donTbone(m): 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:
"Let go and you shall live long"
slow ntwrk I guess wink
oya start from my last word!
Re: Let's Try This Intellectual Puzzle, The Last Man Standing. by ammyluv2002(f): 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
donTbone:

slow ntwrk I guess wink
oya start from my last word!
Modified grin
Re: Let's Try This Intellectual Puzzle, The Last Man Standing. by donTbone(m): 12:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Modified grin
wink

(1) (Reply)

hilarious: the worst part of ugly babies (photo) / Why Some People Avoid Attending Their Ex Wedding (see Photo) / Edo People Get In Here (hilarious Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.