Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) (39910 Views)

The Interiors Of The New Lagos Danfo Buses (Photos) / Dorcas Shola Fapson Escapes Kidnapping & Rape From Taxify Driver (Photos) / Man Hanging Onto A Truck Killed In Imo By A Hit & Run Driver. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2015
omonnakoda:

Can you write English or any other Nigerian language?
don't display your callousness here. This is not a business forum!
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by JumpingChicken(m): 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oildichotomy:
[size=15pt]Over busybodies will come ranting about safety measures.. watch out! Will you prefer he beg you for money?
I respect the dude!. There is ability in disability[/size]

Are you so dumb? He is putting people's lives at risk. There are other things he can do... Ode.
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by omonnakoda: 1:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cutehector:
don't display your callousness here. This is not a business forum!
Callousness?
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by tete7000(m): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Cutehector:
Wtf!!!! Disabled persons aren't allowed to drive! Nw I knw FRSC is fvcked up!

There are motors that have been adapted for disabled persons to drive even abroad.
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by breathing(f): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Disabled people are allowed to drive, this beats sitting on the road to beg.
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by JumpingChicken(m): 1:50pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lilimax:
I have a town's man that is crippled and still drives.
His name is Ngwulor embarassed
...very wealthy; he has a customized Prado SUV that he drives with his hands smiley

That's private driving. This is commercial.
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
There's ability even in disability. cheesy
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
JumpingChicken:

The fact is that he knows and understands the rudiments of driving.
Whether commercial or private, both requires the same caution and safety measures. smiley
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 1:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
JumpingChicken:

The fact is that he knows the rudiments of driving.
Whether commercial or private, both requires the same caution and safety measures. smiley
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by jidesamuel(m): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
I boarded this bus from ilupeju this afternoon, honestly I was inspired that such a person without any leg will still huzzle like this, I was also surprise to see the Mechanical system of the danfo work in such a way that the driver is able to control the brake and accelerator without leg, however I might not have entered the bus if I know the driver has no leg...

3 Likes

Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by KhaleesiAdaz(f): 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
So far he has not had any accidents, driving is more of smartness and carefulness. Don't we have people with strong Abakaliki yam legs involved in accidents? Abeg God bless his hussle
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 1:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Oildichotomy:
[size=15pt]Over busybodies will come ranting about safety measures.. watch out! Will you prefer he beg you for money?
I respect the dude!. There is ability in disability[/size]

This won't fly. There are other ways he could look inwards and do something than begging.

How can people lives be entrusted in his hands? What if he loses control and plunges passengers into one of those lagoons in Lagos. Would it not be said that he was already acting out the script already written by Oba Akiolu.
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
The guy is hustling which is a good thing
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by JumpingChicken(m): 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lilimax:

The weight of a loaded danfo is different from the weight of a prado.
Commercial driving is more tedious and stressfull than private driving.

If you have ever driven a vehicle you will know that sometimes you have to use every muscle in ur body including your legs to avoid an accident. Let's not be sentimental, there are other things he can do instead of putting people's lives at risk.
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 2:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lilimax:

For real? I hope not to see Lalasticlala's post on front page with Caption, " Disabled Man Plunges Bus into The Lagoon Kills 15 Passengers OnBoard" in the coming weeks.
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by Fxwarrior: 2:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
The guy is hustling which is a good thing

Yeah right. Hustling with Nigerians' lives which presumably have no real values.
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by Philipgreat(m): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
QueenBJ:
Oh My... God bless his hustle
hello
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is not new. Physically challeged (without legs or paralyzed ones) use the aid of o a rod to match break, accelerator and clutch. They find it much easy to drive authomatic cars.
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by JumpingChicken(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
KhaleesiAdaz:
So far he has not had any accidents, driving is more of smartness and carefulness. Don't we have people with strong Abakaliki yam legs involved in accidents? Abeg God bless his hussle

Until he has an accident and its all over Nairaland. Driving is nothing to do with smartness or carefullness. Even the most carefull and smart drivers find themselves in tough traffic situation where they have to use every muscle in there body to avert an accident. In that situation you need a complete driver behind the wheels. Let's stop being sentimental and pityfull and start putting security first. That guy should not be driving.
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by goodgate: 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
moscobabs:
Anything is possible in Lagos....even blind man is riding Marwa in abule egba grin

Meanwhile our secondary goalkeeper was had only one hand and he sabi keep than Enyeama back in 2001
Are you Basketmouth? so funny...
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by 1metre: 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
its cool to hear.... if you are disabled physically and you need hand tools for driving any type of car, kindly contact me on kingex2@yahoo.com, i am a disabled person residing here in South Africa, i drive a Mercedes c class 2008 and a ford fiesta 2013, life is so cool bro.. being disable physically does not touch you brain, am sorry for all those brainless able persons here in nairaland who are busy submitting Cv's waiting to be enslaved by a white collar job, wake up guys....i drive from here in Sandton to Pretoria, Durban, Mpumalanga etc...my condition has changed some lives...atleast i pay more than 10 south africans a 2 bangladesh, no come kidnap me oo
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by Yehman(m): 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Onyeka32:

http://tiwasblog.co/2015/09/photos-have-you-seen-this-legless-lagos-danfo-bus-driver/
Hmmmmm! Am the one who personally saw the man, snapped him and posted it on Nl yesterday but, I wonder why Nairaland admin prefers to post this topic from a secondary source instead. Maybe they prefer tokunbo news.
https://www.nairaland.com/2652065/seen-danfo-driver-lagos-without
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Since it's an Automatic Transmission, No Problem
God Bless Your Hustle
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by Etizz: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Which safety are u guys talking about, dat guy can even drive more safer Dan those so called drunk drivers out there....... I like his courage.
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by j4sure(m): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hope controlling speed wil not be aprob for him.

Ability in every disability

Onyeka32:

http://tiwasblog.co/2015/09/photos-have-you-seen-this-legless-lagos-danfo-bus-driver/
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by dotune(m): 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
He should be driving Ambode or Amaechi na. Shebi it's a good feit. Very soon blind men will start driving BRT grin. My Lagos people open ya eyes o. Who knows why Tankers and containers are falling sef?. I'm just saying if he must drive, he should drive his personal vehicle and not a commercial vehicle. In a sane country, authorities won't permit him.
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by tlops(m): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nothing dangerous about it, as long as he has a car that is designed to support his situation and a disabled drivers license.
Re: Have You Seen This Legless Lagos Danfo Bus Driver? (Photos) by fm7070: 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
I've entered his bus before and you'll never know until you move very close to him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Final Year Delta Poly Students Die In Ghastly Motor Accident (Graphic Pics) / The New Terminal, Malam Aminu Kano International Airport In Pictures / My Visit To The Old Idanre Town And The Story Of Idanre Hills( With pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.