Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg (8729 Views)

Corper Wearing Skirt At NYSC Camp Causes Stir (Photos, Video) / Corpers Punished At Abia NYSC Camp (Photos) / Bride Abandons Wedding For NYSC Head Count Yesterday (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Post all school ID card issuance problems for NYSC Camp Reg and get solutions as soon as possible
Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by 2FlowZ(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hello I did to ask dis, I graduated 2012, n I'm serving 2015 hope it won't affect me in camp cuz on my I'd card its 2012 dats on it
Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by dejt4u(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
yehuda:
Post all school ID card issuance problems for NYSC Camp Reg and get solutions as soon as possible
my ID card was retrieved from me by the school when I collected my certificate. . I only have the photocopy of the ID card.
Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
Not @ all.It won't affect you. Major purpose of the ID card is to show allegiance to alma-mata. As far your name, picture and dept is on it, you are good to go.
2FlowZ:
Hello I did to ask dis, I graduated 2012, n I'm serving 2015 hope it won't affect me in camp cuz on my I'd card its 2012 dats on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 09, 2015
Photocopies won't be enough. Major requirements are 'originals' before they ask for the photocopies.

Howbeit, I'll advise you visit your DSA(Dean of Student Affairs), they'll issue a letter of 'To Whom It May Concern' in place of an ID Card .That will suffice.

All the Best.

Cc: Dejt4u
Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by nyillis(m): 6:26am On Oct 10, 2015
What of if your picture on d ID is not that crisp clear?
Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 10, 2015
It may or mayn't pose as a threat to your registration. It also depends on type of camps and officials. In such case, you need God's favour.

nyillis:
What of if your picture on d ID is not that crisp clear?
Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2015
I Lost my ID card. can i use a letter of identification from my dept or shud i make anoda from a road side shop.
Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2015
bxboss:
I Lost my ID card. can i use a letter of identification from my dept or shud i make anoda from a road side shop.

Brother, as a true Nigerian, you shouldn't practice 'cloning of ID Card'.Its Illegal!. Go for the 'Letter of Identification'.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by kenkels: 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2015
How about a library card.

1 Like

Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by Brigsiano(m): 4:55am On Oct 11, 2015
Thanks for raising this topic, I lost one of my I'd card cos my school does herz on yearly basis and the one I see now is faint, my picture is still clear but my surname is a bit wiped but still one can still read that it's my name. So do I go clone one or take it like that to camp. Thanks
Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 11, 2015
kenkels:
How about a library card.

Sir, they emphasised on 'SCHOOL ID CARD' and not any other form of identification. Anybody can have Library Card o..even a pre-degree student.

Use d school ID card
Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 11, 2015
Brigsiano:
Thanks for raising this topic, I lost one of my I'd card cos my school does herz on yearly basis and the one I see now is faint, my picture is still clear but my surname is a bit wiped but still one can still read that it's my name. So do I go clone one or take it like that to camp. Thanks

Since your picture is there,it will suffice. Hope you have a certificate or statement of result to back it up?
Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by maylord: 7:04am On Oct 11, 2015
i misplaced ma id card bt i av ma departmental card n state of origin card can i used dat
Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2015
maylord:
i misplaced ma id card bt i av ma departmental card n state of origin card can i used dat

Depends on type of camp. Some may be strict wit school-issued ID. NEVER carry what you call 'State of origin card'.. It is Police dog that will throw you out of the camp. Beware!
Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by dejt4u(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2015
yehuda:

Depends on type of camp. Some may be strict wit school-issued ID. NEVER carry what you call 'State of origin card'.. It is Police dog that will throw you out of the camp. Beware!
you are only scarring people with your words.. How many NYSC orientation camps have you visited? In fact, the issue of school ID card is not so important as you are painting it.. Do you think that the green card is only for fashion? It is for identification.. More reason why our passport and signature must be on it
Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by Brigsiano(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2015

Since your picture is there,it will suffice. Hope you have a certificate or statement of result to back it up?

Yes i do have and thanks for your prompt response
Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by dejt4u(m): 2:27pm On Oct 12, 2015
Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by iyke1989(m): 11:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
bxboss:
boss..were u allowed into camp with the letter of identification??
Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by tpip: 5:49am On Nov 04, 2016
I lost my 400l ID card, can I use my 300l one in camp. Its clear and has my name on it.

Please its urgent
Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by shezpwiti(f): 8:12am On Nov 04, 2016
My problem is I misplaced my ID card and I went to report the school said I should swear affidavit so I went to make outside my school. Will it affect me?
Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by JMoses1(m): 10:13am On Jun 04, 2019
Thank you guys for creating this thread

Please will they accept "Identification Letter" issued by the department at the NYSC camp. This is because, I've lost my School ID card. The department only gives this Identification Letter to us who has lost his ID during final clearance at the university.

Please help, as it's urgent !
Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by Peace1993: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2021
dejt4u:
you are only scarring people with your words.. How many NYSC orientation camps have you visited? In fact, the issue of school ID card is not so important as you are painting it.. Do you think that the green card is only for fashion? It is for identification.. More reason why our passport and signature must be on it
Hello sir,
Seeing your post just relieved me a bit cos I am currently having issues surrounding ID card, as I forgot to pick it from home, too. I am currently on my way to IMO and I don’t know for sure if I will be registered(in peace )

1 Like

Re: School ID Card Related Problems For NYSC Camp Reg by kingmurainah(m): 9:13pm On Oct 17, 2022
Peace1993:

Hello sir,
Seeing your post just relieved me a bit cos I am currently having issues surrounding ID card, as I forgot to pick it from home, too. I am currently on my way to IMO and I don’t know for sure if I will be registered(in peace )
Good evening bro
Hope you didn’t have any issue regarding the id card in camp?

(1) (Reply)

2018 Batch C Stream 2 Pop Date / Opinion: What NYSC Is Like In Akwa Ibom / Anyone Posted To Ekiti State.....lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.