Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine (65165 Views)

"You Are Heating Up The Polity" - Ohanaeze To Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari’s Return Has Stabilised Polity – Orji Kalu / Zahra Buhari To Wed Ahmed Indimi - Abuja Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by rhames(m): 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
harristo:

She definitely saw it coming.

One of the disadvantages of being Buhari the politician's daughter.

El-Rufai can ask for her hand in marriage in return for helping the then aspiring president.

Things like that.

Attempting to break the record of two first ladies in one family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by drss(m): 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
mikaael:

I av ketchup here...pls lemme knw wen ur done..am hungry faa
i don chop am finish grin
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by montezz(f): 8:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
joke of the millenium! lwkmd
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by skondo09(m): 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
laurenziz6:
u book space only to 4gt to occupy it
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by skedy1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
God punish satan!!! El Ru wat?
Dat nigga must be joking!

#LeaveMyZhara2Me!!!
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Rilwayne001: 10:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Emusan:

Ok even though you're still single that doesn't mean you should be dragging Aisha sorry Zahra with me nah cry cry cry Rillllyyy please

Hehe, see this chief o.. Na only me you see? Almost everyone on this thread are crushing on Zahra, why only me, uhn?

Okay! Okay!! Shebi you will convert to Islam if Zahra accept to marry you? If so, then you can go ahead—I leave her for you smiley

What are friends for.. looool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Nobody: 3:20am On Oct 10, 2015
A man who already has two or three wives.

I refuse to believe it .
EggovinMma:
Of all the handsome , eyes popping, jaw dropping fulani guys wey dey na these midget!?! cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by opribo(m): 3:36am On Oct 10, 2015
Rilwayne001:

cry
Na dia way. The always like 20 - 40 years gap in between.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by dualsurvey: 6:07am On Oct 10, 2015
GMan650:
See amateur journalism. Committing grammatical blunder on a nationwide magazine. 'El-Rufai set to weds Zahra'

This magazine should be banned for creating havoc in the country. I'm sure it is owned by Mama Patience
Can't understand the noise about any little error in grammar. We keep celebrating another man's mother tongue @ the expense of our mother tongue. The real language owners do commit blunders, so what's the point?
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 10, 2015
GenBuhari:
A man who already has two or three wives.

I refuse to believe it .

You indirectly did something worthwhile for me, but you don't know it! Will tell you later though. cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 10, 2015
I am intrigued
EggovinMma:

You indirectly did something worthwhile for me, but you don't know it! Will tell you later though. cheesy

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 10, 2015
GenBuhari:
I am intrigued

I got some info for the project I'm writing from a thread you created. cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2015
Not surprised. Terrorists always inter-marry.
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by GMan650(m): 6:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
dualsurvey:
Can't understand the noise about any little error in grammar. We keep celebrating another man's mother tongue @ the expense of our mother tongue. The real language owners do commit blunders, so what's the point?

So you mean because it isn't our mother tongue we should be speaking it in a wrong way. In as much as it is our official language we should speak or write it in the right way. BTW why didn't you commit blunder when writing yours?
Re: El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine by Victor593(m): 12:13pm On Oct 16, 2015
is it the fourth wive or seventh ? Aboki shine nmy shoes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Commission NCDMB’s 17-Storey Tower In Bayelsa Tomorrow / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.