Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,518 members, 7,801,388 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

Saudi Arabia And US To Arm Syrian "Rebels" With STA Missiles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saudi Arabia And US To Arm Syrian "Rebels" With STA Missiles (771 Views)

Buhari Arrives Nigeria From Saudi Arabia And Qatar (photos) / President Buhari Leaves Abuja For Saudi Arabia And Qatar Today(photos) / Niger-Delta Militants' Plot To Arm-Twist Buhari Fails - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabia And US To Arm Syrian "Rebels" With STA Missiles by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
They just can't stand aside and see Russia kill their children.

The Obama White House and Saudi Arabia are sending a consignment of STA Missiles to "rebels" in Syria to shoot down Russian jets.

Now this is the same useless Obama who for over 18mths has been telling the world that the US is engaged in an aerial war with ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

This same Obama wants the world to believe that his deliberately ineffective war against ISIS is the only option to ridding the region of the caliphate .

Now steps in Russia and just 10 days of aerial bombardment has seen ISIS on the retreat and shitting their pants.

Now this same Obama with that shaitan kingdom want to arm the same ISIS with hand held surface to air missiles to take on Russian jets.
Re: Saudi Arabia And US To Arm Syrian "Rebels" With STA Missiles by kemlily(f): 1:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
Okay..

What about Boko Harram?
Re: Saudi Arabia And US To Arm Syrian "Rebels" With STA Missiles by Nobody: 1:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
kemlily:
Okay..

What about Boko Harram?

They are part of Obama's sharia squad.
Re: Saudi Arabia And US To Arm Syrian "Rebels" With STA Missiles by mazeltov(m): 1:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

The Obama White House and Saudi Arabia are sending a consignment of STA Missiles to "rebels" in Syria to shoot down Russian jets.

Now this is the same useless Obama who for over 18mths has been telling the world that the US is engaged in an aerial war with ISIS in Syria and Iraq.

This same Obama wants the world to believe that his deliberately ineffective war against ISIS is the only option to ridding the region of the caliphate .

Now steps in Russia and just 10 days of aerial bombardment has seen ISIS on the retreat and shitting their pants.

Now this same Obama with that shaitan kingdom want to arm the same ISIS with hand held surface to air missiles to take on Russian jets.

issokay
Re: Saudi Arabia And US To Arm Syrian "Rebels" With STA Missiles by DaBullIT(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2015
I bow for the Nigerian Mentality

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia And US To Arm Syrian "Rebels" With STA Missiles by Babalegba(m): 4:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
DaBullIT:
I bow for the Nigerian Mentality
Same here, I always laugh at their ways.comedic country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia And US To Arm Syrian "Rebels" With STA Missiles by PRYCE(m): 4:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
So Russia and The US have resorted to fighting proxy wars with humans? Media and cyber attacks weren't enough I guess!

STA missiles? Damn! This is a whole knew level! I guess the Russians will not arm the syrians with Iskander maybe Nukes grin grin
Re: Saudi Arabia And US To Arm Syrian "Rebels" With STA Missiles by theDEVILisHERE: 4:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
WombRaiders:

Obama is nothing but a diabolical slowpoke who is on an evil mission with the demonic british and their islamic counterparts

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

#kendorasblog.com.ng: Chicken Accident In Ebonyi State / Lagos Island Collapsed Building: Occupants Saw The Tragedy Coming / CCT: I Worked For Buhari In 2003 As I Did For Jonathan – Orubebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.