Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

What Informs Your Choice Of Bank Accounts? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Informs Your Choice Of Bank Accounts? (457 Views)

Should Couples Have Joint Or Separate Bank Accounts / Five Bank Accounts Every Family Should Have / Link Your Bvn To Your Bank Accounts Without Visiting Any Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Informs Your Choice Of Bank Accounts? by iyaayi(f): 1:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
I was at an overcrowded branch of Guarantee Trust Bank to pay to a relation's account, and while on the queue, I began to wonder why people choose the bank that they have an account with!
For me, I opened my Unity bank account because it was mandatory being a staff there then. Then I related with Gtb, makurdi branch because it was the only bank that my son could access from Abuja. I was at Ugbokolo then and had to travel up to makurdi, two and half hours away. There was no internet banking across banks that time.
Upon retirement, I opened a first Bank account at Offa for business and personal being a newly opened branch at the time with very few customers and the service was highly personalised.
I still maintain these accounts operating them all from Ilorin and on my mobile phone.
Now, tell us, what is the story behind your choice of bank account?

(1) (Reply)

Http://classicfans..in/2015/10/love-making-with-my-husband-no-longer.htm / Is It Mandatory Everything Must Be On Nairaland? / Is ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.