Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,450 members, 7,781,304 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:05 PM

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria (49872 Views)

Fashola Inspects Wharf Road, Apapa, Other Selected Roads In Lagos / Fayose Inspects Roads In Ado Ekiti, Looks Unworried (Photos) / Port Harcourt = Potholes: Which States Have The Worst Roads In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by sukkot: 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
simplycarro:
The land of the rising sun moon. cheesy cheesy
corrected

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Mbediogu(m): 6:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ayomax:
This is the road from Nkerefi to Amagunze (Nkanu East, Enugu State). I believe this one of the worst road in this country.

Mehn this road is too too bad even for
overflying aircrafts. South East needs to be liberated somehow though. .

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by chimdiaNarrow(m): 6:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
its a pity
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by IGBOSON1: 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2015
trapQ:
Now between Nigeria and Biafra, which is the real zoo?? They be so quick to call nigeria a zoo whereas the SE is inhabitable for even animals.
Hypocrites!!

^^^Shut up you fool! Biafra is what we pray for...whereas Nigeria is the current reality! That rubbish road you reckon it's type can only be found in Igboland is part of the result of the dysfunctional nation you're apparently so proud of!

Nigeria as presently constituted is worse than a zoo, and no part is unaffected! It's fools like you with your block-head buried deep in the sand that are a major part of the problem!

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by murphyibiam15(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
the fact is that Enugu villages remain the worst in south east;dont get me wrong...visit Aninri and Awgu u will see worst things than these....not minding, Enugu city remains the best in south east then i now understood that they take their villages as farm while the remain in the city..hypocrisy to oneself is like a suicide bc nobody will understand hw it pains u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Deejay1000(m): 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
Well ! well !! well !!!

9ja which way na.. Bad road full this country no be smal btw dnt they hv a representative at the house who can raise this issue so dat it can be averted.
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
Please let's be serious for a minute.

"road
[rohd]
Spell Syllables
Examples Word Origin
noun
a long, narrow stretch with a smoothed or paved surface, made for traveling by motor vehicle, carriage, etc., between two or more points; street or highway."

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by oluwasemi1977: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is pathetic
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by isaacbush1987: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls help me click on this. http://PayRefe.com/?ref=131811 I dey beg help ooo I beg
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Patented: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Looks more like a river bed than a road

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Topman0001(m): 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
This cannot be the worst road in Naija, i'm sure there are other roads elsware that are deadlier than this. Welcome to Nigeria, a land where infrastrutures are considered too sacred to be touched.

The existing infrastructures are there untouched the proposed are yet not made.

They say change has come, let's hope that things will get berrer.

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by oyeezah(f): 7:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
this is definitely the worst road I have ever seen

1 Like

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Gboliwe: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
That's home to Fmr Governor Nnamani. If he would just channel a remnant from the loot, the road will be motorable.

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Btruth: 7:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
......is there any English word to use than worst?

1 Like

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by WIZGUY69(m): 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
biafranqueen:
That is a rural village area the OP has showed you.
What I am going to show you is the city where trillions of dollars was spent by a person APC wants to become a Minister.

This picture shows how mere rainfall in that city on Wednesday, June 10, 2015, did not just cause havoc to residents but also resulted in sorrow for a family residing in the Orilowo Ejigbo area of Ejibo Local Council Development Area, as the flood it brought with swept away a 12-year-old girl identified as Kehinde Popoola.

Can you guess which state this is?
Let me give you a hint this state receives the most money in oil revenue and the Royal family threaten to drown tax payers, bringing about a curse to the land.

You are talking nonsense!
the road you posted here isn't as bad as the one the op posted.

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by IsiAbuncha(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
This isn't a road, its just a piece of land carved out for transportation purposes.
Secondly, its in a village so what do you expect? Its not tarred and its all mud so when it rains similar cases to erosion are certainly going to take place.

I don see roads wey worse pass this one (1)
This is not a major road so there shouldn't be so much hullabaloo about it (2)
Go to ijegun-imore area of lagos state and see roads there (3)
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by superduperjay: 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Haaa aunty you have lied oo shocked shocked that first picture is my estate and nothing like that happened in june. That picture was taken in 2012 during that heavy 2012 rain. Nobody died, nothing of such nature happened. Please stop telling lies you don't know who is on the net.
biafranqueen:
What I am going to show you is the city where trillions of dollars was spent by a person APC wants to become a Minister.

This picture shows how mere rainfall in that city on Wednesday, June 10, 2015, did not just cause havoc to residents but also resulted in sorrow for a family residing in the Orilowo Ejigbo area of Ejibo Local Council Development Area, as the flood it brought with swept away a 12-year-old girl identified as Kehinde Popoola.

Let me give you a hint this state receives the most money in oil revenue and the Royal family threaten to drown tax payers, bringing about a curse to the land.

6 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by DFemaleBoss(f): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
biafranqueen:

You mean this road is in the Lagoon ooppss I mean Lagos? Kai menini cheesy cheesy grin;Dhahahaha

[url][/url]

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by eleko1: 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
embarassed My State sad embarassed sad sad lipsrsealed and my Igbos pipu earnestly want Jona to continue undecided.NO TO BIAFRA angry undecided

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by kodlins(f): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
woodcook:
South West food don ready ooh. Hahaha. On a serious can someone post this on that Enugu thread maybe someone that has the mandate to make a difference could see it.

Abandoned project by Chimaroke's regime

1 Like

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by HopeAtHand: 7:19pm On Oct 09, 2015
biafranqueen:

Instead of you to appreciate the Op for bringing such despicable road to public attention that might lead to positive actions, you decided to activate the tribalism in you.

Go on..

9 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by trapQ: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2015
I don't converse with senile schizorphenic people. Its obvious you lack chromosomes.
IGBOSON1:

^^^Shut up you fool! Biafra is what we pray for...whereas Nigeria is the current reality! That rubbish road you reckon it's type can only be found in Igboland is part of the result of the dysfunctional nation you're apparently so proud of!

Nigeria as presently constituted is worse than a zoo, and no part is unaffected! It's fools like you with your block-head buried deep in the sand that are a major part of the problem!

1 Like

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by phreakabit(m): 7:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2941809_img20151009wa0001_jpeg76f4e15ceb9c7052e18f7a094a6dbfd4

[size=18pt]Okada guy be like: "Tell that to the nigga that cares"[/size]

5 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by sukkot: 7:26pm On Oct 09, 2015

4 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by holar2ge(m): 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
U obviously haven't seen ilaro----owode yewa road.
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by englishmart(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ayomax:
This is the road from Nkerefi to Amagunze (Nkanu East, Enugu State). I believe this one of the worst road in this country.
bro, are you from nkerefi?

1 Like

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Abagworo(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
IGBOSON1:

The emotion you and others attached in justifying the state of that road has never come into play when Imo State is involved. Isn't it hypocritical? Post picture of one bad road in Imo State and Igbos are everywhere condemning us Imolites instead of seeing the injustice against all of us Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
CharlesPhc:
Op it seem to me that you are a Youth Corp Member, No thanks to the side mirrow that sold you out.

Since you have identified a problem why don't you take it up as your Personal CDS

I did more than that while Serving in Sokoto State and got a State/ FG Commendation Award, NTA and Rima TV had me on air...!!!

You can thank me later for the heads-up...!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by WailingWailer00(m): 7:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
BiggerBangs:
grin

[size=20pt]Why are my people[/size]? [size=20pt] LadyF[/size] and [size=20pt]Introvert[/size]
In the morgue :-/
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by biafranqueen: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

You mean this road is in the Yollowba Lagoon ooppss I mean Lagos? Kai menini cheesy cheesy grin;Dhahahaha

[url][/url]
Well done you guess right! kiss
Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by oweman: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
ukukaegbu:
That is not the worst road in Nigeria. I know where the worst r

oad is located.

This is the best road in Nigeria and in iboland praise the lord . Its good for the ibos after all Gudlock Ebele Azikwe Jonathan is thier beloved son in whom the ibos are well pleased !

5 Likes

Re: One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria by Josev: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Chai I felt or I was thinking the picture I'll see will that of aba/ph road..........Anyways we're getting there.......Nigeria go better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saliu Abdulkadir: Youths Have Driven Me, My Wife, Children Out Of Our Home / Fresh Legal Moves To Sack Hope Uzodinma Commences In Abuja / Shi’ites: El-zakzaky’s Followers List 5 Conditions For Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.