Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Beware Of Fraudulent Sale Girls Of WANMORE CONFECTIONARIES, BENIN - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Fraudulent Sale Girls Of WANMORE CONFECTIONARIES, BENIN (447 Views)

FCMB Depositors Lose Over N600m To Fraudulent Staff / 'MMM Is A Fraudulent Scheme' - CBN Warns Nigerians, Calls It "Wonder Bank" / Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Fraudulent Sale Girls Of WANMORE CONFECTIONARIES, BENIN by JJyoung: 1:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is to alert the Management and Customers of WANMORE CONFECTIONARIES located at No 4 Evbuomwan Street, Etete Quarters, off Sapele Road, Benin city that the Sale girls at the payment point always inflate the bills issued to customers. This is to defraud the innocent customers that patronize the shop.

I was there at about 9am today to purchase items but girl at the payment point machine gave me an inflated bill of N3360.00 instead of N3080.00. I pointed at the error and she immediately gave me the correct bill. I have heard from many friends about the fraudulent activities of the girls so I decided to patronize the shop today and found it to be true.

The general public should take note.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Earn 4,500 Daily. "DBS" / Why Small Businesses Fail: How You Can Save Your Business From Failing (part 1) / My Economic Predictions For 2016- Update 2: Non-oil Exports Are Down?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.