Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World (54873 Views)

Taking About Countries Of World / Steps And Things Needed On How To Study And Work In USA / Plane Carrying 4 People And 2 Children Missing Over Bermuda, Bahamas(Photos). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Country with the most homeless people in the world... MANILA,, PHILIPPINES

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by JiggamanGh: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Under extreme high pressure, diamonds can be made from peanut butter.

No one is really poor if you have peanut butter, you are sitting on a diamond. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Yeah.... This is cool.... I know about this too.... Ahaaa!!!!!

That reminds me......... In my first med.degree studies there was this textbook called "Textbook of Human Physiology" authored by Arthur C. Guyton (late) and John E. Hall. In the preface, a short biography on Guyton was put down and is was recorded that HE HAD 10 CHILDREN ALL OF WHOM ARE "MEDICAL DOCTORS" (actually at the time, 8 were said to be doctors while the other '2' were still not done with their medical "MD" studies). So this got me thinking, "WHICH FAMILY HOLDS THE RECORD FOR THE MOST DOCTORS PRODUCED?"

And "SO FAR" (there may be a family out there but I haven't found any yet who beats this) I see no further than "THE GUYTON FAMILY".......... 10 kids (oldest is about 74 now I think), 10 MEDICAL DOC
TORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arthur Guyton, their father, was also a doctor. But their mom, Ruth Guyton was not...

Note: The most amazing thing is this, both Arthur and Ruth didn't plan it AT ALL..... The kids made their choices..... And all are pretty good and top doctors.

AMAZING ISN'T IT? *SMILES*

shizzy7:
Guinness World Record

The family that has most Chartered Accountants in the world.. David Dafinone family (Nigerian)
Six of his family members are chartered Accountants..
No family has surpassed their record...

5 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
CANADA
**Most educated country in the world **Country with the highest number of Lakes in the world

9 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 6:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Yeah.... This is cool.... I know about this too.... Ahaaa!!!!!

That reminds me......... In my first med.degree studies there was this textbook called "Textbook of Human Physiology" authored by Arthur C. Guyton (late) and John E. Hall. In the preface, a short biography on Guyton was put down and is was recorded that HE HAD 10 CHILDREN ALL OF WHOM ARE "MEDICAL DOCTORS" (actually at the time, 8 were said to be doctors while the other '2' were still not done with their medical "MD" studies). So this got me thinking, "WHICH FAMILY HOLDS THE RECORD FOR THE MOST DOCTORS PRODUCED?"

And "SO FAR" (there may be a family out there but I haven't found any yet who beats this) I see no further than "THE GUYTON FAMILY".......... 10 kids (oldest is about 74 now I think), 10 MEDICAL DOC
TORS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arthur Guyton, their father, was also a doctor. But their mom, Ruth Guyton was not...

Note: The most amazing thing is this, both Arthur and Ruth didn't plan it AT ALL..... The kids made their choices..... And all are pretty good and top doctors.

AMAZING ISN'T IT? *SMILES*

They are really old... I know a family of 5 and 4 of them are Lawyers..Their father is the only one who is not a Lawyer and it was planned

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Some big cakes in the world

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
nice work, so educative
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 8:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rayhut:
nice work, so educative
Thanks..
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
People with the.Highest IQ that ever existed in the world....
1. JOHAM WOLFGANG VON GEOTHE - IQ 220 2. LEONARDO DA VINCI - IQ 200

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
Worst Currency in the world
Zimbabwean dollar
$1= 642,371,437,695,221,000
BUT after some financial restructuring
it's now $1=361.900zwd

3 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
I wanna point out something here......... You see "IQ" is not the "true" test of overall intelligence but it does contributes in assessing someone's intelligence.

You see... IQ measures one's intelligence based on Spatial, logical and visual intelligence and abilities.

We all know "whole" Intelligence isn't limited to these alone. But hey! Good one.... Besides have u ever taken a "mensa" test before?

*smiles*

Note: I told you earlier that knowing a lot of things classifies one as a "Da vinci"..... Well, now u "partly" know how I came about that....*smiles* *winks*

shizzy7:
People with the.Highest IQ that ever existed in the world....

1. JOHAM WOLFGANG VON GEOTHE - IQ 220
2. LEONARDO DA VINCI - IQ 200

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 8:29pm On Oct 09, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
I wanna point out something here......... You see "IQ" is not the "true" test of overall intelligence but it does contributes in assessing someone's intelligence.

You see... IQ measures one's intelligence based on Spatial, logical and visual intelligence and abilities.

We all know "whole" Intelligence isn't limited to these alone. But hey! Good one.... Besides have ever taken a "mensa" test before?

*smiles*

Yes, its not a measure even Albert Estien also said that But IQ is natural, and those people have impressive records.... especially da Vinci..
No, I have not taking a 'Mensa test' sounds more like "Mental" test....I don't even know my IQ..
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
It's alright..... *smiles*

Einstein and Da Vinci are two of some super role models of mine in science and more.

Interesting profiles they command, I must say.

*smiles*

shizzy7:
Yes, its not a measure even Albert Estien also said that But IQ is natural, and those people have impressive records.... especially da Vinci..
No, I have not taking a 'Mensa test' sounds more like "Mental" test....I don't even know my IQ..
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
Highest number of goals ever scored ever scored in a FIFA game...
11th April 2001...Oceania qualification
AUSTRALIA VS AMERICAN SAMOA ~~ 31 - O
grin Nigeria will break this record in the fullness of time

most individual goal ever scored in a match...In the same Match ARCHIE THOMPSON scored 13 goals..
TheSupernerd,,You should watch this game on YouTube.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by Harmony222(m): 8:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
shizzy7:
how do one even measure ones IQ, wuld luv to knw mine sha
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
You bet I will...... *winks*
*smiles*

Ohhh..... Actually I have.......*smiles*

But I hope to watch your prophecy come true....

shizzy7:
Highest number of goals ever scored ever scored in a FIFA game...
11th April 2001...Oceania qualification
AUSTRALIA VS AMERICAN SAMOA ~~ 31 - O
grin Nigeria will break this record in the fullness of time

most individual goal ever scored in a match...In the same Match ARCHIE THOMPSON scored 13 goals..
TheSupernerd,,You should watch this game on YouTube.
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 8:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Harmony222:
how do one even measure ones IQ, wuld luv to knw mine sha
You can have an Online test and also go to a hospital(not sure if they do it in most hospitals)...
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by onila(f): 8:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
JiggamanGh:
Under extreme high pressure, diamonds can be made from peanut butter.

No one is really poor if you have peanut butter, you are sitting on a diamond. grin
smiley
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by TheSuperNerd(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nigerian tertiary medical institutions? I don't think so.

But taking series of "Mensa" IQ tests online is a start. There are others but Mensa is top-ranking.

Besides there are a couple of mensa academies around the world that conduct "full scale" IQ tests

shizzy7:
You can have an Online test and also go to a hospital(not sure if they do it in most hospitals)...

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 9:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
Most Powerful black man in the world -
Barrack Obama
2nd most powerful Black man in the world
Aliko Dangote
When Obama steps down.......hhhuuuu

12 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 9:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
lalasticlala hi, how are you??

3 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 9:37pm On Oct 09, 2015
Most corrupt Politician in the world

KIM JONG-UN 31years old is the youngest leader in the world, President of North Korea who is also tagged the "Unquestionable",,he is a Chronic alcohol drinker and Loves throwing parties,, he's also a huge fan of the NBA..

6 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.........
You're one of the funniest ladies I've ever met.......
So it's all about "FP" huh? *smiles*
Anyway, hope it works........
*smiles*
shizzy7:
lalasticlala hi, how are you??
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 9:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
TheSuperNerd:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.........

You're one of the funniest ladies I've ever met.......

So it's all about "FP" huh? *smiles*

Anyway, hope it works........

*smiles*

gringrin I just want to create awareness,, after FP the thread continues besides I only said hi,.nothing more...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:05pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hehehehehe............ Don't worry Miss Shizzy aiiit.........

We are on the same side..........*winks*

I understand p-e-r-f-e-c-t-l-y..........*gives mishievous smile and rub fingers*

shizzy7:
gringrin I just want to create awareness,, after FP the thread continues besides I only said hi,.nothing more...

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
EXTRAORDINARILY BADASS

The only woman in the world to have performed a caesarian section on herself...

At midnight on march 12- After 12 hrs of Conflicting pain, Ines Ramirez sat down on a bench and drank 3 glasses of hard Liquor. She them used a 15cm(5.9in) kitchen knife to cut open her abdomen in a total of 3attempts, starting from the bottom of her ribs. After one hour she pulled out her baby boy, severed the biblical core with a pair of scissors and became Unconscious, she also lost a lot of blood,,Them she was later taken to the village clinic..
Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 10:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
EXTRAORDINARILY BADASS

At midnight on march 12, 2000- After 12 hrs of Conflicting pain, Ines Ramirez sat down on a bench and drank 3 glasses of hard Liquor. She them used a 15cm(5.9in) kitchen knife to cut open her abdomen in a total of 3attempts, starting from the bottom of her ribs. After one hour she pulled out her baby boy, severed the biblical core with a pair of scissors and became Unconscious, she also lost a lot of blood,,Them she was later taken to the village clinic..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by shizzy7(f): 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
EXTRAORDINARILY BADASS

At midnight on march 12, 2000- After 12 hrs of Conflicting pain, Ines Ramirez, a Mexican sat down on a bench and drank 3 glasses of hard Liquor. She then used a 15cm(5.9in) kitchen knife to cut open her abdomen in a total of 3attempts, starting from the bottom of her ribs. After one hour she pulled out her baby boy, severed the biblical cord with a pair of scissors and became Unconscious, she also lost a lot of blood,,She was later taken to the village clinic..

1 Share

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by JiggamanGh: 11:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lake Volta located in Ghana is the largest man made lake in the world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by JiggamanGh: 11:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hippos kill more people in Africa than any other animals in Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by JiggamanGh: 11:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
The lowest point in Africa is lake assal located in Djibouti

1 Like

Re: Know About Countries, People And Things Around The World by JiggamanGh: 11:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
Africa makes up 15% of the world population and origin to a quarter Of the language

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) / Nigerians Abroad, How Do You Cope With The Coronavirus Issue? / Lady Reveals The Reply A Stranded Man Gave Her, After She Gave Him A Lift In Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.