Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,585 members, 7,781,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 01:23 AM

Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga (49902 Views)

Nollywood Actress Chioma Toplis Goes Hot In These Pix / Ali Baba Blasts Amber Rose For Mocking Mr Ibu On Instagram / Chioma Toplis: Men Romance My Sexy Pictures On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by ronald4lif(m): 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
She should burn some calories fast. Her weight is a recipe for health disaster.

1 Like

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by maduxs: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
What Will it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul, with this kind of profit I think a man needs to give a second thought to the world gains
Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by Rooneyboy(m): 4:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
what has she done wrong for christ sake
Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by j4sure(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Very funny
Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by sonnie10: 5:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
broxymall:
Nollywood 10%

Get your Timberland Boot,Sneakers, Emporio armani, Casio Edifice, Mechanical chronograph Tourbillion watch et al , visit link at signature

Good Price. Those Timberland boots go for $150- $190 (#30k- #40k) on company's website. But you sell them for #15k on here. What is the magic?
Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by Leyemoshood: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked

I hope Mr Ibu won't collapse after the movie because that load too much o cheesy

Her mighty boobs reminds me of someone, make I know put her name lipsrsealed
...interesting

1 Like

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by engrjacuzzi: 7:15pm On Oct 09, 2015
as I see this chioma, my condition no remain the same again. I wish I was an actor.
Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by broxymall(m): 7:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
sonnie10:

Good Price. Those Timberland boots go for $150- $190 (#30k- #40k) on company's website. But you sell them for #15k on here. What is the magic?
Dunno maybe you should check wink
Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by omitademichael(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
What's so funny about this slowpoke Ibu and prostitute Chioma. What kind of lesson are they teaching their viewers. May God deliever them b4 it is too late.
Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by nonsopas(m): 11:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
I still dey blow on top the matter
Oya o make una follow me go www.ntechsms.com the korrect messaging site for Obodo Naija. N1.50kobo only

Re: Chioma Toplis And Mr Ibu On Set Of Alhaji Maga by aweda141(m): 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2015
Vanquay:
Out of shape Monkey...Over bleached LovePeddler...Only in Hollywood that fat pigs are glorified...And who the F**k is she? undecided
rich fat pig so stop ur hating

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) / These Throwback Photos Of Olamide Will Show You That Hard Work Really Pays / Portable And His Family Celebrate Olamide Baddo On His Birthday(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.