Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator (11202 Views)

Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers / Tribunal Sacks Vincent Bulus In Plateau, Bans Him From Politics For Life / Tribunal Sacks Senator Gilbert Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by agarawu23(m): 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
just imagine you looking for love.

It must be difficult being an APC masturbator
what are you saying ?

Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by Kolade354(m): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS p
Wsost=38820692:

its neva about PdP or APC. The koko now is

Shey you don see food chop today?
If I never chop I won't av d strength to Quote you.......If its is not about Pdp or APc I don't think anybdy in his or her Right sense will support the popular drug baron to win the re-run while you wish the APC guy lose. So tell me what is it
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
agarawu23:
I ain't friends with broke ppl, comet for road make I see abeg . I am still with kashamu
u like quarrel pass fight Oooooo.

You are searching for tonyebacanista love and denying it again.
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by autotrader014(m): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
APC how market? shocked
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by agarawu23(m): 3:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
modath:

Bwahahahahahaha....May God forgive you. cheesy grin cheesy

You are tiri badt... cheesy grin
grin grin didn't you noticed her absent ni
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by agarawu23(m): 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
u like quarrel pass fight Oooooo.

You are searching for tonyebacanista love and denying it again.

tfu both of you. I ain't friends with enemy of progress sad
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by Kolade354(m): 3:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
tuniski:
a little message for u, calling another fool instead of engagement in civil debate only shows u as a low life! Watch your tongue it can cos u pain if this is how u respond in physical. Anyway, pdp is on a rebound like it or hate it na your choice.
If you are not a fool you won't come here with Beer parlour analysis......I repeat once again, You're a Big Fool.
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by modath(f): 3:34pm On Oct 09, 2015
agarawu23:
grin grin didn't you noticed her absent ni

Stop please , no kee mee cheesy grin

All these wailers are a dime a dozen, i only know their head honcho, the rest are just statistics... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by Kolade354(m): 3:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
autotrader014:
APC how market? shocked
The last time I check APC still has majority in the senate.....idioot
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:36pm On Oct 09, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

grin
grin grin grin
Make Wada win before I go shine teeth with you angry
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by agarawu23(m): 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
modath:

Stop please , no kee mee cheesy grin

All these wailers are a dime a dozen, i only know their head honcho, the rest are just statistics... cheesy
that should be categories of mogidi and co grin
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by autotrader014(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Kolade354:
The last time I check APC still has majority in the senate.....idioot
Ur father, mother, family members are all idioots.. Including u the king of the idioot family
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Make Wada win before I go shine teeth with you angry

Politics aside, Wada is a failure.
Wada is owing workers for some months now. My mother works with the state ministry of Education as a teacher, she hasn't been paid for the past 5 months now.

I will modify later and tell you details on how the election will be won and lost.

Am busy right now.

*Modified *

I wouldn't bother explaining, remember you are sympathetic to PDP. I did love to explain to someone who isn't a member of political party.

Sorry.

TonyeBarcanista.
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by Kolade354(m): 3:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
autotrader014:

Ur father, mother, family members are all idioots.. Including u the king of the idioot family
Are you thru?? You son of a Biiitch shld STFU
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by erunz(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
WHILE APC ARE CELEBRATING KASHAMU'S CASE. THIS ONE IS WORST BECAUSE IN KASHAMU'S CASE THERE WILL BE A RE-RUN IN 101 POLLING UNIT. ASK ANYONE IN IJEBU, EVEN IF THE ELECTION IS CONDUCT 1,000000 KASHAMU WILL STILL WIN

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by Emperortj93(m): 4:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
So u mean to tell me that all the figures flying around during the last election are fake and cook up. Hummmmmmmm

interesting
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by QTEST007(m): 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is good for our democracy, no more stolen mandates.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by ibisko04: 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
tuniski:
Yes oooo. Dino next and by the time pDP wins reelection next month in the gubernatorial a clear message will be sent to apc to prepare to vacate Aso Rock come 2019. Our democracy is not for error and trial gang we have gone beyond that in 16yrs apc can't do reversal.
Tell us what is on the ground to show for the past 16yrs in Kogi state.
Waisted years of locusts.
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by tuniski: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
ibisko04:

Tell us what is on the ground to show for the past 16yrs in Kogi state.
Waisted years of locusts.
I guess there are millions of things to show in Osun,Imo,Yobe and Borno!
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by ibisko04: 5:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
tuniski:
I guess there are millions of things to show in Osun,Imo,Yobe and Borno!
Same of the same. PDP was the controller of the semi unitary government we are running.
Watch out for real development soonest.
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by airmark(m): 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
autotrader014:
APC how market? shocked

grin grin grin
Bad guy, he was part of those who gave saraki vote of confidence. grin grin grin
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by alaoeri: 5:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
erunz:
WHILE APC ARE CELEBRATING KASHAMU'S CASE. THIS ONE IS WORST BECAUSE IN KASHAMU'S CASE THERE WILL BE A RE-RUN IN 101 POLLING UNIT. ASK ANYONE IN IJEBU, EVEN IF THE ELECTION IS CONDUCT 1,000000 KASHAMU WILL STILL WIN
Wait for appeal & probably supreme judgements before jubilating.
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by tuniski: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2015
ibisko04:

Same of the same. PDP was the controller of the semi unitary government we are running.
Watch out for real development soonest.
hahahaha from the gang and recycled bunch u mean. Smh. You would have been a better choice to hope on sincerely speaking. Sai baba is a scam
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by ibisko04: 6:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
tuniski:
hahahaha from the gang and recycled bunch u mean. Smh. You would have been a better choice to hope on sincerely speaking. Sai baba is a scam
No, I disagree with you. The leader of a team makes a lots of different.
We are going forward from here. Bad characters are already dropped. Thieves are not welcome, corrupt officials know that the engagement this time is not conducive for corruption.
PMB is laying a foundation for greater Nigeria where the people wealth will be used for the development of the people .
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by Abagworo(m): 6:57pm On Oct 09, 2015
Ezenwammadu:
Next is DAT pig dino melaye

I even thought it was Dino Melaye. Buhari is really a good leader to allow freedom of judiciary.
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by tuniski: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
ibisko04:

No, I disagree with you. The leader of a team makes a lots of different.
We are going forward from here. Bad characters are already dropped. Thieves are not welcome, corrupt officials know that the engagement this time is not conducive for corruption.
PMB is laying a foundation for greater Nigeria where the people wealth will be used for the development of the people .
it is same old same old. Nothing new and no change. Baba buhari is part of our national problems not a solution. U can quote me. He is a recycled and I am not surprise he is recycling others too. Tell me in this era of precision agriculture is it Audu Ogbe that will do magic?
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by tuniski: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2015
Abagworo:

I even thought it was Dino Melaye. Buhari is really a good leader to allow freedom of judiciary.
gej set the tune baba can't do otherwise the test of his non interference will come in 2019 whether he will allow the peoples will when against him!
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by ibisko04: 8:35pm On Oct 09, 2015
tuniski:
it is same old same old. Nothing new and no change. Baba buhari is part of our national problems not a solution. U can quote me. He is a recycled and I am not surprise he is recycling others too. Tell me in this era of precision agriculture is it Audu Ogbe that will do magic?
Not anymore. We are taking the right steps to our glory land. Pessimist like you will not see the goodness in this case.
My fatherland is moving forward and no forces can stop this movement.
Re: Breaking: Election Tribunal Sacks Kogi APC Senator by tuniski: 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
ibisko04:

Not anymore. We are taking the right steps to our glory land. Pessimist like you will not see the goodness in this case.
My fatherland is moving forward and no forces can stop this movement.
no be by body language,media propaganda,in fighting,recycling,blame game,inaction,photo shoots that we will get there oooo. Focused deliberate actions subject to SMART algorithm are what we need with clear policy direction. So far baba buhari is rudderless. We have been thru this route before oo. May God bless nigeria I am a realist!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Residents Flee As Bandits Invade Kaduna Village / State Of Roads In Rivers State (the Home Of Red Mud!) / Man Beaten To Pulp For Defending Gays (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.