Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,980 members, 7,799,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! (5899 Views)

Dragnet Solutions Limited 2017 Fresh Job Recruitment Vacancy / British Council Nigeria Fresh Graduates Job Recruitment Vacancy For IELTS / Job Recruitment Vacancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by jobcareeragency: 3:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
Are you a graduate/undergraduate or you obtain no certificate or degree?? Need Job urgently? Rejected by companies and other hiring agency? Are you in search of a job & you don’t meet the criteria to apply for one? Fear not. We are licensed job recruiting agency. We provide short/long term job. Fast hiring. 100% guaranteed.

Interested candidate should contact or forward their CV/Resume to the below email.

E-mail: info.inquiry@zoho.com

1 Like

Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by braine(m): 3:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
"Job Recruitment Vacancies"

Na wah.
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by Lollypee(m): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Resume sent...
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by Joy83(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2015
Job well done... God is good!
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by ujay77: 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2015
These guys just sent me an offer letter now oo,Who is with me n please who knows anything about them. I hope this is not the new face of Nigerian scamming
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by betty28: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2015
Without interview? i cant believe it. Anyway letz wait n see to know if dey will ask 4 money
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by ujay77: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2015
Yea since dey asked me to reply d mail I will do so n wait.
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by thewhy: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2015
@uyay77, I got the offer for Employment on Sunday. I was wondering how possible this can be. I called the Naija number to confirm it and the respondent attested it. Let's chat on whatsapp 0813754051.
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by shegman222: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2015
ujay77:
Yea since dey asked me to reply d mail I will do so n wait.
ialso received appointment letter
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by ujay77: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2015
Guys Whts d next step
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by crixcrox(f): 5:59pm On Oct 12, 2015
watching the outcome
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by ayomide02: 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2015
I got the invite too
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by phorllarh: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2015
@thewhy, dis numba is incomplete, pls resend
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by caddylac(m): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2015
Jst sent my application.
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by Alvanify(m): 4:41am On Oct 13, 2015
It's a scam

ATTN Dear Applicant Mr.

I acknowledge receipt of your mail and must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have gotten a vacant position in the requested/vacant field. However you are requested to contact the company attorney for legal agreement letter to make sure we all in the same page to avoid any contract elapsing or misunderstanding.

Your position and the offer letter has been approved, you must contact the company Attorney by attaching a copy of your offer letter via email for all necessary legal procedure. The contact of the company Lawyer is as follows:

Inter - Law Chambers & Solicitors Federal High Court of Justice Abuja Judicial Division Abuja, FCT Nigeria

Email: lawyer@jobcareerlimited.info Brr. Seth J. Ovensehi, Esq

Questions or comments? Technical support: support@jobcareerlimited.info or +1 (949) 531-5118 Recruitment team: info.inquiry@zoho.com |
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by Joy83(m): 4:50am On Oct 13, 2015
This op is terribly wicked ooo.

One needs to trace him and teach him lesson of his life that he will live to forever regret.

You will just raise people's hope unnecessarily just for your selfish gain. Chai
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by Lollypee(m): 5:56am On Oct 13, 2015
I got the same letter oh since on Saturday but refuse to sign the attached doc, make person no go sign him death warrant with him hand. grin

Please who has a clue to how real this stuff really is?
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by Bookiemart01(f): 6:05am On Oct 13, 2015
Scam alert

Scamalert

Seun close thread and hide it
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by Joy83(m): 8:04am On Oct 13, 2015
Bookiemart01:
Scam alert

Scamalert

Seun close thread and hide it
No need to close the thread nah... Conversation here will rescue other who may fall victim and make op to have little gain from his scam career.

Good reference for others!!!
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by dayo23(f): 8:59am On Oct 13, 2015
Confirmed!!! The OP is a scammer
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by akuracy(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2015
jobcareeragency:
Are you a graduate/undergraduate or you obtain no certificate or degree?? Need Job urgently? Rejected by companies and other hiring agency? Are you in search of a job & you don’t meet the criteria to apply for one? Fear not. We are licensed job recruiting agency. We provide short/long term job. Fast hiring. 100% guaranteed.

Interested candidate should contact or forward their CV/Resume to the below email.

E-mail: info.inquiry@zoho.com
but how can you be scamming young citizens in dire need of jobs who can't even afford a two square meal. I think devil should begin to rekindle your flame in hell fire. my dear op, please receive sense
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by cuttestprince(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2015
Call for CVs. Fresh graduates 2.1 computer science, elect elect, computer engineering, information communication tech. Cisco certification added advantage. Pls send CVs to writetobayo@yahoo.com before 2pm today, 13 Oct 2015. All the best.
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by osazeeblue01: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2015
Naija can never repent
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by thewhy: 2:28pm On Oct 13, 2015
I called the Transcorp landline and the woman that picked the phone debunk JOBCAREER LTD as outsourcing agent for them. She also said I should called back next week after which she would have confirm from the HR Mgr.
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by olu4life(m): 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2015
Looool, i no fit laugh o. Dont tell me u all didnt go through the said webiste the Fool posted. How would the email domain be even different from their website domain cheesy Nawa for una o. Appointment letter kwa? hehehe...
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by Bookiemart01(f): 3:18pm On Oct 13, 2015
You think so?

How about those people who just jump into action without thinking? They might just get carried away and fall for this cheap scam

Joy83:

No need to close the thread nah... Conversation here will rescue other who may fall victim and make op to have little gain from his scam career.

Good reference for others!!!
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by Dongoldnnamdi(m): 10:33am On Oct 19, 2015
Oohhmen, I just got the appointment letter now from them. is it a scam stuff? some body pls help fast. Is the stuff real or one of those things.
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by Joy83(m): 3:54pm On Oct 19, 2015
Dongoldnnamdi:
Oohhmen, I just got the appointment letter now from them. is it a scam stuff? some body pls help fast. Is the stuff real or one of those things.
Lol, Offer of Appointment indeed.
Hope you have given testimony in church sha?

Read the trend again and confirm if it is fake or not...

P.S. They are upgraded scammers!
Re: Job Recruitment Vacancy!!! by Whumzhie(f): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
gosh this op is terrible 419er how can just get appointment letter without any interview just. like that

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do Bankers Earn? / Step By Step Guide And Requirements To Fill Nigerian Navy Application Form Onlin / Pls Help Me Verify This job Agency Address In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.