Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725512 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
I won't encourage drivers to go for hire purchase, a lot of uber/taxify drivers can't fuel the car from an external pocket for a week talk less of maintenance of the car. Drivers RUN FROM HIRE PURCHASE
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 10:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
Airport to Magodo phase 1
1300 naira embarassed embarassed cry cry cry
Also cos I wasn't asking for ratings, my ratings are dangerously low on uber smh.
E no easy
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lyfunited: 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2017
Guys, how do you deal with these airport union that are clamping down on uber cars?. heard they even open their phones and make request for uber just to arrest the unfortunate driver.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 10:32pm On Sep 21, 2017
lyfunited:
Guys, how do you deal with these airport union that are clamping down on uber cars?. heard they even open their phones and make request for uber just to arrest the unfortunate driver.
Are you serious?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 10:59pm On Sep 21, 2017
iamspeedracer:

Are you serious?
this is serious
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 11:07pm On Sep 21, 2017
lyfunited:
When this one start? We need to get union too. We need protection against all this. If not d beef will not stop. Yellow cabs and airport taxi's are not happy with us.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by abitafah(m): 11:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
@ogunvic, much love for you bro. People like you are so rare in this part of the world. You don't only make your money secretly and allow others to complain; instead, you call them to teach them your strategy(pure strategy with no dubious intentions) and also give them some words of encouragement. You use your own money and time to call them. We spoke for 25mins and some seconds and it was with your airtime. You were so courteous and respectful. I really appreciate it. Let haters continue to attack you as they have long waited for the opportunity to come, so they can attack. God will take you to greater height IJN. Much love bro

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by darmilolah(m): 12:41am On Sep 22, 2017
slamstanlee:
some riders are just difficult. Uber or taxify. You can never impress them. I pick up a rider and her boyfriend yesterday, i was moving with the pace of traffic, cos of cars in my front and they said i wasn't driving fast. As we got to 3rd mainland bridge i started doing 100-120km/hr, they still complain i was too fast. At the end they got me nervous with different complaints . I rated them 1 star and didn't expect anything more from them...

Why are you doing 100/km on 3mb. The speed limit is 60/kmh.. You are a professional... You should know better. I don't allow any rider to push me. I don't go more than 80/kmh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:13am On Sep 22, 2017
abitafah:
@ogunvic, much love for you bro. People like you are so rare in this part of the world. You don't only make your money secretly and allow others to complain; instead, you call them to teach them your strategy(pure strategy with no dubious intentions) and also give them some words of encouragement. You use your own money and time to call them. We spoke for 25mins and some seconds and it was with your airtime. You were so courteous and respectful. I really appreciate it. Let haters continue to attack you as they have long waited for the opportunity to come, so they can attack. God will take you to greater height IJN. Much love bro
Tnk u sir...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:22am On Sep 22, 2017
lyfunited:
When u get to the local airport don't hang your phone, call ur rider before entering, am always on my earphones and place my phone on my laps lol, am always bold, don't drive into the car park, make sure ur rider is ready and let them be aware of the kind of car u are are driving,the registration number and the color... Get down to help ur rider put their lugauges inside the car, act as if the rider is someone u know. In all don't act like uber/taxify driver o. U may pay 50k o...

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:27am On Sep 22, 2017
iamspeedracer:
Also cos I wasn't asking for ratings, my ratings are dangerously low on uber smh.
E no easy
Driving on uber I don't look at the price, my money will be top up if I do 60 trips all I car for is my 60 trips. Airport to magodo isn't bad at all. Don't target money target 60 trips for 90k plus. Make sure u complete ur 60 trips and continue on taxify. If u work on taxify alone on Saturday u can make 20k plus. Look at my earnings on taxify last weekend. Try to do 60 trips from Monday to Friday...

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:38am On Sep 22, 2017
And for the hater(s) saying am dubious am A TOP DRIVER ON UBER, I qualified for the 2.5 Million naira sterling bank vehicle financing in august. If u know what this means. i have made over 1.3M ON UBER WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS I drive my own car and I make a lot of money. I give my riders free internet and others

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 1:42am On Sep 22, 2017
And for the hater(s) saying am dubious am A TOP DRIVER ON UBER, I qualified for the 2.5 Million naira sterling bank vehicle financing in august. If u know what this means. i have made over 1.3M ON UBER WITHIN THE LAST 3 MONTHS I drive my own car and I make a lot of money. I give my riders free internet and others. I WORK HARD.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 2:29am On Sep 22, 2017
THIS IS MY PHONE NUMBER- 08032800453.
PLEASE NOTE PHONE ALWAYS ON SILENCE WHEN AM DRIVING ON THE PLATFORMS (UBER OR TAXIFY) I WONT PICK UR CALLS BECAUSE I RESPECT MY RIDERS, WHEN AM FREE I WILL ATTEND TO UR QUESTIONS. AM ALWAYS BUSY ON FRIDAYS, SATURDAYS,SUNDAYS AND MONDAYS... DONT BE OFFENDED IF I DONT I HAVE TIME TO TAKE UR CALLS ON THOSE DAYS I NEED TO MAKE MONEY TOO
email-ogunvic@gmail.com. 08032800453

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:11am On Sep 22, 2017
iamspeedracer:
E no easy
people do not like your car.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 4:38am On Sep 22, 2017
OkunrinMeta:

Well you can always tell them you suffered psychological and emotional injuries. grin
He went Insane after the Accident abi grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 4:45am On Sep 22, 2017
GO TO THE ANTS O YE SLUGGARD CONSIDER ITS WAY AND BE WISE...
TGIF... TODAY IS FRIDAY ONE OF THE BEST DAYS TO MAKE MONEY ON UBER/TAXIFY... AM STARTING NOW ,TARGET FOR TODAY IS 20K TO 25K. DRIVERS IN THE HOUSE WAKE UP AND LETS DO IT... TODAY AM DRIVING ON TAXIFY ALONE...LONG LIVE TAXIFY...
PEUGEOT 407 MY CAR FOR UBER/TAXIFY

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by JABB(m): 5:17am On Sep 22, 2017
what do you think guys,Doing uber with this car(AVENSIS 2.0) and living in ikorodu residence with a bad Road like this.Can he cope and Abi Na Gbese?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 6:04am On Sep 22, 2017
ogunvic41 guy u are strong ooo. I wish I have such strength. I really want to make money but can't do that long driving time. Hope u are not married cos u won't have the other strength after exhausting all ur energy on taxify/uber. Meanwhile, I need someone to confirm if its true that they arrest uber/taxify drivers in the airport if they come for pickup. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 22, 2017
bigass:

He's not dubious but advises that you make money off insurance claims or register a 2000 car as 2003. Well you are Nigerian

Nigeria = ZERO ETHICS. Don't blame him his honesty is Nigerian standard. Even CLERGYMEN inflate invoices and collect kickbacks in this country.

People pay tithes out of their kickbacks & embezzled funds in this society so you have to understand that our standards are different cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by alstarmayo(m): 6:06am On Sep 22, 2017
speed limit on 3MB is actually 80kpm, 60 is for commercial buses

darmilolah:

Why are you doing 100/km on 3mb. The speed limit is 60/kmh.. You are a professional... You should know better. I don't allow any rider to push me. I don't go more than 80/kmh
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:13am On Sep 22, 2017
xana101:
ogunvic41 guy u are strong ooo. I wish I have such strength. I really want to make money but can't do that long driving time. Hope u are not married cos u won't have the other strength after exhausting all ur energy on taxify/uber. Meanwhile, I need someone to confirm if its true that they arrest uber/taxify drivers in the airport if they come for pickup. Thanks
I DONT drive all the time i play a lot bro. I understand the job. As I type now am not driving... I want to do a full update of my trips today so that u guys can see how I work... Am waiting for the next rider now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:14am On Sep 22, 2017
FIRST TRIP COMPLETED MAGODO PHASE 2 TO U.S EMBASSY...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 6:32am On Sep 22, 2017
You can make it I drives 2.0 Nissan Itamaga side
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 6:36am On Sep 22, 2017
ogunvic41:
FIRST TRIP COMPLETED MAGODO PHASE 2 TO U.S EMBASSY...
nice one bro God bless our hustle, can I compete with you today$ my 1st trip from Chevy view to lekki

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 6:50am On Sep 22, 2017
blackylola:
nice one bro God bless our hustle, can I compete with you today$ my 1st trip from Chevy view to lekki
Lol let's do it bro...romeo3 and I do compete every time. Am already in lekki... Let ur activity score be 100% u will have SHORT WAITING TIME...HOPE U HAVE A MOBILE WIFI DEVICE( I STRONGLY RECOMMEND SPECTRANET 4G LTE)... FAST INTERNET SHORT WAIT TIME grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:54am On Sep 22, 2017
ogunvic41:

Lol let's do it bro...romeo3 and I do compete every time. Am already in lekki... Let ur activity score be 100% u will have SHORT WAITING TIME...HOPE U HAVE A MOBILE WIFI DEVICE( I STRONGLY RECOMMEND SPECTRANET 4G LTE)... FAST INTERNET SHORT WAIT TIME grin grin grin
can you catch up today though?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 6:59am On Sep 22, 2017
20 trips apiece on uber and taxify so far reveals just a slight difference.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:00am On Sep 22, 2017
Romeo3:
BROTHERLY, WELCOME ON BOARD SIR...LETS DO IT. HE WHO LAUGH LAST...ABEG DONT FORGET OUR MEETING TODAY

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 7:03am On Sep 22, 2017
Romeo3:
20 trips apiece on uber and taxify so far reveals just a slight difference.
YEAH, TAXIFY IS TOUGH. ITS ONLY HOT ON WEEKENDS. THAT WAS WHY I CAME UP WITH THAT IDEA. MONDAY TO THURSDAY I CAN DO 60TRIPS ON UBER AND CONTINUE THE REST ON TAXIFY.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 7:08am On Sep 22, 2017
Romeo3:
wow so this rating dey reach 4.9
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:18am On Sep 22, 2017
blackylola:
wow so this rating dey reach 4.9
People like me. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: merikowa, Nezzjnr, Omoapena(m), Itsrm(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.