Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,190 members, 7,807,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4724238 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samdollas2004(m): 2:29pm On Oct 17, 2017
Guy enough of this *" your sshit"ing*. You are just unnecessarily rude. Must you reply like this? I don't understand what brought in "shit" into what I am promoting here? In a public place like this and you express yourself this way, I wonder what your reaction will be when in a private place or at your home. Let us be more mature abeg. Would be matured enough not to go further.
Romeo3:
i don't give a sshit about corolla. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Phargbemmy(m): 2:31pm On Oct 17, 2017
its a dulling Tuesday, no single trip on taxify since 10am, moving to the island for a change. Am I the only one?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by samdollas2004(m): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
I never even knew someone has noticed your nasty acts... just seeing this now. This Romeo guy need to take some words to the bank and those words:*Get some attitude adjustment*. If you cant emulate anything here at least observe the way Ogunvic responds and learn dude! Enough is enough My Nigga. No insults but guy just adjust. And let me mention that I have listened to your history and records, there are so negative.
Go for a management or admin training program my guy.
sophoccles:

Mr. "Smarter-than-you-are", why are you always rude & abusive, you seriously need to work on your shītty personality.

And if you're so smart, smarter than everybody (that's your song all day) how come you're an uber driver and not an astrophysicist or a brain surgeon grin

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 3:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
lexylexy:

lewechi Jennifer plenty for Facebook, which one? describe her profile pix
yeah, I compare the picture on her WhatsApp and the one on Facebook. The same DP on WhatsApp is in her Facebook. I've downloaded all her pix. Ive sent them massage not to push me to take this too far, if I don't get d money b4 Friday this week. The boy friend name is Emma. Truecaller gave me all their information and e-mail
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 3:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
iamspeedracer:

Uber or taxify?
taxify
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iblaw: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
Phargbemmy:
its a dulling Tuesday, no single trip on taxify since 10am, moving to the island for a change. Am I the only one?

You need to understand the dullness of Tuesdays and Wednesdays, after I completed my 4 trips before 10am (N1200 bonus)I came home to sleep to later in the day grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iblaw: 3:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
ogunvic41:

Tnx u my brother, that's how I handle them. When can we see?

Will whatsapp you my locations later this evening or tomorrow in case you're around or nearby.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stormyweather(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
iblaw:

You need to understand the dullness of Tuesdays and Wednesdays, after I completed my 4 trips before 10am (N1200 bonus)I came home to sleep to later in the day grin
hehehe. No time o

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 4:23pm On Oct 17, 2017
2 trips on Taxify since morning... Let me come and be going ���

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 4:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
ridwanadedapo:
2 trips on Taxify since morning... Let me come and be going ���
managed to do 4.... Only one was cash... And fuel don dey finish o
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 4:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
deedee44:

Boss why this discrimination against new drivers? The most experienced uber driver started as a NEW driver sir
Am not sir, experience is needed in the job...

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 4:57pm On Oct 17, 2017
ogunvic41:

How did you get your experience sir? Tell me so I can get it too

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olaboy1: 5:01pm On Oct 17, 2017
I think I understand what ogunvic means. Commercial or Uber driving entails a lot and I believe one needs a minimum of 2yrs experience behind the wheel or 1 year if you have been driving constantly like 3hrs daily.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 5:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
deedee44:

How did you get your experience sir? Tell me so I can get it too
HAVE BEEN INTO TRANSPORT BUSINESS BEFORE UBER AND TAXIFY CAME TO NIGERIA...HAVE DONE DRIVING JOBS...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stormyweather(m): 5:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
tobinson:
bro,pls I av Bern following your post and the rest on uber things,pls I need simple explanation about uber driver(I want to join uber driver) how is their pay like
to the best of my knowledge too grin explain better your question. You want to register and look for a car to drive? Or you have your car and want to drive yourself?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:36pm On Oct 17, 2017
olaboy1:
I think I understand what ogunvic means. Commercial or Uber driving entails a lot and I believe one needs a minimum of 2yrs experience behind the wheel or 1 year if you have been driving constantly like 3hrs daily.

Well I've been driving since 2003, I must admit I'm not conversant with the island but nobody was born with road maps in his brain, all it takes is learning. I understand every partner wants to start making money right away without stories hence the reason for wanting only experienced drivers who have proven records of making enough money to meet the target so no hard feelings. To the oga bosses, I will be rubbing shoulders with you soon lol, starting is the hardest part

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
ogunvic41:

HAVE BEEN INTO TRANSPORT BUSINESS BEFORE UBER AND TAXIFY CAME TO NIGERIA...HAVE DONE DRIVING JOBS...
Okay
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by olaboy1: 5:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
deedee44:

Well I've been driving since 2003, I must admit I'm not conversant with the island but nobody was born with road maps in his brain, all it takes is learning. I understand every partner wants to start making money right away without stories hence the reason for wanting only experienced drivers who have proven records of making enough money to meet the target so no hard feelings. To the oga bosses, I will be rubbing shoulders with you soon lol, starting is the hardest part

If you have been driving since 2003 then you good to go. As for road maps that's not an issue at all since you are getting data and a device for gps location of your riders.

If your fear is only about Lagos road maps, I would advice you to get on board.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:58pm On Oct 17, 2017
olaboy1:

If you have been driving since 2003 then you good to go. As for road maps that's not an issue at all since you are getting data and a device for gps location of your riders.

If your fear is only about Lagos road maps, I would advice you to get on board.
Thanks Bro, I'll join the movement soon
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dreamchaser14(m): 7:59pm On Oct 17, 2017
Hello guys. I haven't been here in a longtime.. I was a regular Uber driver, until I got a 9-5 job so I had to give up the car back to the owner, but I'm available to drive on rental agreement on weekends only. I'll upload my Current Uber ratings. I'm trustworthy, professional and friendly. Kindly get in touch on 08122191803. Be rest assured your car is in safe �

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dreamchaser14(m): 8:06pm On Oct 17, 2017
ogunvic41:

But true. You need experience to succeed on Uber. Experience is relative. You don't have to drive 10years, just knowing someone who has been, does the trick.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lyfunited: 8:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
dreamchaser14:

But true. You need experience to succeed on Uber. Experience is relative. You don't have to drive 10years, just knowing someone who has been, does the trick.

The Ultimate question remains: How do one get experience

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dreamchaser14(m): 8:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
lyfunited:

What you need is to know how to work with time.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
lyfunited:

I can train u...08032800453 phone call preferred
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:26pm On Oct 17, 2017
Fix your cars on Tuesdays and Wednesdays... We have lowest request on Tuesdays and Wednesdays,so why waste your energy and time...why fix ur car on a Saturday...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 8:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
olaboy1:

Exactly sir...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2017
They still haven't reactivated my account. 24 hours never reach sha. The online retraining course was cool sha.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 8:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
I like this No one is born with road map on their head.
Many guys out there are making good money without being on nairaland ,i believe its not one person that given uber /taxify their monthly profit .That means so many hv become expert in driving within few weeks of being on the road .Little beginnings do not despise ,start it and become a Pro ,everything depends on the mindset of the driver .
,[b][/b]quote author=deedee44 post=61513318]
Well I've been driving since 2003, I must admit I'm not conversant with the island but nobody was born with road map in his brain, all it takes is learning. I understand every partner wants to start making money right away without stories hence the reason for wanting only experienced drivers who have proven records of making enough money to meet the target so no hard feelings. To the oga bosses, I will be rubbing shoulders with you soon lol, starting is the hardest part [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tobinson: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2017
Stormyweather:
to the best of my knowledge too grin explain better your question. You want to register and look for a car to drive? Or you have your car and want to drive yourself?
I want to register and heat the ground running
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2017
You guys should stop creating unnecessary fear into the minds of the drivers .Driving 5yrs is not a guarantee u will make money ,Most of my drivers are new and making money without stories .

author=olaboy1 post=61512443]I think I understand what ogunvic means. Commercial or Uber driving entails a lot and I believe one needs a minimum of 2yrs experience behind the wheel or 1 year if you have been driving constantly like 3hrs daily.

[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stormyweather(m): 8:50pm On Oct 17, 2017
tobinson:

I want to register and heat the ground running
you want to hit the ground? Okay then. Register and try to get a car. About earning, it's based on agreement between you and the owner of the car. After the agreement, the rest is yours. I hope this helps
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 8:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
This question is begging for answer. grin
dreamchaser14:

What you need is to know how to work with time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: davit, FASASI1(m), Kaymaxi2222(m) and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.