Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725668 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DoroBad(f): 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
Help Please.

I'm trying to register on uber as a partner. I have a 2007 toyota camry, but there are no options for 2007. Just 2012 to 2017.

What do I do pls?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nyphemmy01(m): 10:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
@dorobad...could be possible you clicked on uber select, rather than uber X..cars from 06 are accepted on 'X'..please,do re confirm that..
Please,i'm a new driver in search of a partner. I'm diligent, hardworking and honest.. do keep me in mind if per adventure you are in need of a driver after successfully registering your car on th platform..
I can be reached on 08060832240.
Email: nifemiogunnaike@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
DoroBad:
Help Please.

I'm trying to register on uber as a partner. I have a 2007 toyota camry, but there are no options for 2007. Just 2012 to 2017.

What do I do pls?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DoroBad(f): 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
There is no option to select uber x or not.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nyphemmy01(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
DoroBad:
There is no option to select uber x or not.

We're you able to create an account??..if yes,then the system redirects to another page where you are required to choose how you would like to partner with uber..you can click between the options of 'vehicle owner,driving'(if you want to drive your car yourself) or 'vehicle owner,not driving (this is if you require d services of a driver). You then get access to a profile where you are to add your bank details and register your vehicle, but I think all this comes after booking your vehicle for inspection.. I would advise you to check this link..http:www.ubernigeria.com/get- started
And also visit http:www.meetme.so/uberlagos for vehicle inspection..i wouldn't want to misinform you, so please do check out this links or better still, oga like @tokyobull can throw more light on this.. wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2017
If I own a car and use it myself to do uber, How much profit is realistic would I make in a month. I'm looking at 200 to 250k. Is that possible? Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2017
If you have any of the following cars for sale, I'm interested.

Neat, Naija used and in good condition. Good ac too.

Kia Rio 2006-8 model
Or Cerato

Hyundai Accent

Honda City

Kindly contact Me. Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by unibadan(m): 10:07am On Jan 06, 2017
Hello people
Kindly assist if the 'Bank Type' Toyota Corolla 2007 (Maual) enters UBER?

Please help ooooo

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
What you make depends on you and the car. If the car is on the road MOST of the time and you are online MOST of the time, I can say you can make 200K in a month. Take note of repairs and maintenance.
xana101:
If I own a car and use it myself to do uber, How much profit is realistic would I make in a month. I'm looking at 200 to 250k. Is that possible? Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 1:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
Yes, as long as it's in great working condition.
unibadan:
Hello people
Kindly assist if the 'Bank Type' Toyota Corolla 2007 (Maual) enters UBER?

Please help ooooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kumero(m): 3:48pm On Jan 06, 2017
DoroBad:
Help Please.

What do I do pls?

Hello. Please have you been able to get past this issue. Im also having the same issue. Tried to register today and it's only showing options of 2012 to 2017 cars to choose from.
Someone please help.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DoroBad(f): 4:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
kumero:

Hello. Please have you been able to get past this issue. Im also having the same issue. Tried to register today and it's only showing options of 2012 to 2017 cars to choose from.
Someone please help.
No. I think I'll just go there in person
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tolexee: 5:39pm On Jan 06, 2017
Interested certified uber driver living around Agege, Ojodu-berger axis looking for immediate employment should call 08119455002.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 8:17am On Jan 07, 2017
Is 2006 car still uber satisfied? I had any car later than 10 yrs won't be acceptable. We're in 2017 and 2006 is 11 yrs. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mich2012: 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2017
If you have done your test with Uber and you are an old or new driver, kindly call me on 08182657375.

Central mainland and Island residents only.

Thanks!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by OAKSFIVEFARMS: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2017
oluwafreshkid:

What kind of situation will you work out? I'm new too... wanna join
I will give you 10,000 after your first 50 trips, guaranteed ad long as you get to 50!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nyphemmy01(m): 8:22am On Jan 09, 2017
I'm a new driver..would like a rental or a 'drive to own ' offer..i'm diligent, industrious, honest and hardworking..i can be reached on 08060832240 and my email: nifemiogunnaike@gmail.com. Thanks y'all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rebella(f): 11:51am On Jan 09, 2017
.m
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rebella(f): 11:52am On Jan 09, 2017
Hi Kumero and dorobad, please any feedback on the 2012 to 2017 issue. I am having the same issue
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kfcinfo: 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2017
Good day people i need the services of a competent fleet manager to hand over vehicles too. Please contact me through mail on kfcsolutions@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Miona: 2:37pm On Jan 09, 2017
Nyphemmy01:
I'm a new driver..would like a rental or a 'drive to own ' offer..i'm diligent, industrious, honest and hardworking..i can be reached on 08060832240 and my email: nifemiogunnaike@gmail.com. Thanks y'all

Have got an offer yet? Where do you stay?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Miona: 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
I'm in need of an experienced Uber driver with a rating of not less than 4.4 to drive my fuel efficient Hyundai sonata already registered with Uber on rentals as soon as possible. I can be reached on 0705 393 8791. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DoroBad(f): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2017
rebella:
Hi Kumero and dorobad, please any feedback on the 2012 to 2017 issue. I am having the same issue
nope. not yet. i booked an appointment with them on wednesday morning. would update you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Alertman24(m): 4:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
I am a new certified Uber Driiver, honest and hardworking. Looking for a partner that resides at Ajao estate, Isolo, Okota, Festac axis . Please if you are interested contact me on 07035805534 or darlingtonmadu6@gmail.com.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Aquablue: 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
kfcinfo:
Good day people i need the services of a competent fleet manager to hand over vehicles too. Please contact me through mail on kfcsolutions@gmail.com

Cc tokyobulls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by godssonibk: 8:33pm On Jan 09, 2017
If you have done your test with Uber and you are an old or new driver, kindly call me on 09065712168
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cleo27: 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2017
Just saw this site...for odd jobs online....

http://serrvy.purp.com.ng/store/merchantsignup
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chekz169: 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2017
Im a new uber driver. U can reach me on 08094702544.
I stay around Lekki/Ajah axis
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 12:36pm On Jan 10, 2017
Is 2006 car still uber satisfied? I had any car later than 10 yrs won't be acceptable. We're in 2017 and 2006 is 11 yrs. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rebella(f): 1:07pm On Jan 10, 2017
DoroBad:
nope. not yet. i booked an appointment with them on wednesday morning. would update you.

Thanks, I have been mailing them and they said I should go to their office to register the car.. so waiting on your feedback.

@chekz169, where exactly in Lekki do you stay, I am looking for someone around that axis.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chekz169: 1:24pm On Jan 10, 2017
rebella:

Thanks, I have been mailing them and they said I should go to their office to register the car.. so waiting on your feedback.

@chekz169, where exactly in Lekki do you stay, I am looking for someone around that axis.

@rebella, I stay in Ajah (Sangotedo)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rebella(f): 2:14pm On Jan 10, 2017
chekz169:

@rebella, I stay in Ajah (Sangotedo)

That's good, I'd contact you soon, once I register my car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Huskyfrancis(m): 3:50pm On Jan 10, 2017
Create healthy revenue streams with your car[b][/b]

You need to read this if:

You have cars 2006 model and above in your garage and you still complain of being broke. You can make as huge as forty thousand naira (40,000) weekly.

You don’t have a job but you still have access to a car 2006 model and above. You can make as huge as hundred thousand naira (100,000) weekly.

You are setting out on vacation and would want your cars to make some decent income for you back at home.

You have valid driver’s license and you need a decent private driving job that flexible and rewarding. You can make as huge as Fifty Thousand Naira (50,000)

You have access to cars and you don’t know how to turn them to revenue. You can join us to make decent revenues from your opportunities.

You live abroad and you want to invest in Nigeria, our platform is transparent enough as you can track your weekly earning and get paid weekly.

FleetManagers is platform that runs fleet management services that provide solutions to the challenges the investors in transportation business face in Nigeria. Our platform with uber Nigeria is transparent, flexible and sustainable. You can track your investment and be certain you are covered.

We also provide services for those who are having challenges on-boarding with uber either as a driver or as a car owner. In 24 hours, we will on-board your cars.

Talk to Folu:

Mobile/WhatsApp: 08038243730
uber@fleetmanagers.com.ng, folu@fleetmanagers.com.ng
https://www.nairaland.com/3565011/uber-support-service-http-fleetmanagers.com.ng
http://fleetmanagers.com.ng

A must read post by Folu:

Invest In uber? – Key Things To Note!

http://fleetmanagers.com.ng/invest-in-uber-2/
https://www.nairaland.com/3565011/uber-support-service-http-fleetmanagers.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: SenatorJChris, wave1(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.