Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,881 members, 7,806,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (357) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4722206 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 6:59am On Dec 10, 2017
ridwanadedapo:
So sorry for this. I can understand u cos have been there many times. May Almighty God crown your effort with a better rider.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 10, 2017
Hi guys, what's with ride request coming from 3.5Km and sometimes 5km on taxify, for example am in Ajao estate and am getting a damn request from Mushin.

If na just once i won't mind o, like 4 times even the rider hear say i dey airport road na them dey cancel with dia hand.

Anyone else having that issue?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seanaddy(m): 7:51am On Dec 10, 2017
osita123:
i have 2 monikers and several Toyota Yaris... Apply if interested, if not park well. you don't know me or have seen my car

Bros, Please drop your phone number or email for inquiries. I am very interested in the Yaris HP.
Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by elninosanz: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2017
2nd day back on Uber yesterday. There is still money on Uber sha especially with this boost promo tha Uber is doing. But the traffic this days na strong thing.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 10, 2017
elninosanz:
2nd day back on Uber yesterday. There is still money on Uber sha especially with this boost promo tha Uber is doing. But the traffic this days na strong thing.

The traffic no be here, i pity those who drive manual.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by leksyde0020: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2017
Na manual i dey drive and the body pain no be here every night
fuckerstard:

The traffic no be here, i pity those who drive manual.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by drogba(m): 9:17am On Dec 10, 2017
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2017
I thought people driving manual remit less weekly which means you don't have to work as many hours as drivers with automatic cars.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 10:30am On Dec 10, 2017
Abeg consider new drivers too, We all started from 1 trip. God Bless You

drogba:
Experienced driver on uber/taxify need ASAP.

Call 08063388800

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bizguru000: 10:35am On Dec 10, 2017
Taxify just dey match me to people wey dey 20 mins away from me...lol..i dey go offline till every body commot from church

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamspeedracer(m): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2017
elninosanz:

What phone are you using?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by elninosanz: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2017
iamspeedracer:

What phone are you using?

Why do you ask?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by elninosanz: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
bizguru000:
Taxify just dey match me to people wey dey 20 mins away from me...lol..i dey go offline till every body commot from church

Yesterday, Uber matched me with someone about 30 mins away from me. I was in Surulere, the rider was on Isolo road around Mushin and the traffic to get there was quite heavy. I still went. You know why?, the surge was 1x9 and the rider was going to Magodo. Made around 3,500. Was worth it.
Sometimes, picking up riders from far distances may be worth it if the rider is going far. If i am in Berger for instance, and i am to pick up a rider from Magodo going to Ajah, i would go especially if there is boost or surge.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slavemerchant: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ruksmaster1:
Become your own boss by putting your car on uber! Work hours are flexible and totally up to you. Contact me if you have any questions regarding sign up on 08020746629 whatsapp.

This your number is not on whatsapp
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slavemerchant: 1:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
slamstanlee:
See another witchcraft request. She order for her husband and ask me to stop somewhere he would meet me. She kept calling and asking if i had seen him, assuring me he will join me soon. Later she said he was at a beer parlour close by, i should exercise more patience... Shio! This was after i drom abt 5km to get there o. Tears was about to roll down my cheek when i was canceling

Sorry about that, How effective is this uber app gps with respect to guiding you to areas yo dont know as a driver
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
Please my taxify app don't show this line directing driver on how to get to riders pickup location and drop off destination anymore. I don't know if its my phone or taxify has stopped it. I now have to use my google app for directions. Please is anyone having such challenge? Thank u.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
xana101:
Please my taxify app don't show this line directing driver on how to get to riders pickup location and drop off destination anymore. I don't know if its my phone or taxify has stopped it. I now have to use my google app for directions. Please is anyone having such challenge? Thank u.

I use Waze instead, taxify navigation no too make sense.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kallmeval: 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
08088996351. Whatsapp
seanaddy:

Bros, Please drop your phone number or email for inquiries. I am very interested in the Yaris HP.
Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ephbe(m): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
Hello guys
Do Taxify accept 2002 cars?
If not, pls what is the minimum year requirement for Taxify?

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 4:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
ephbe:
Hello guys Do Taxify accept 2002 cars? If not, pls what is the minimum year requirement for Taxify?
Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TestimoneyTesti: 4:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
M
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Imagine what Uber sent me when I have been bursting my ass being a good ambassador and rendering 5 star services to their riders and I have even refused to cancel trips going further distance.

Has anyone ever experienced this?

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Brought my mum to jibowu for an event and I'm to wait and take her back home after the event. I don't know what pushed me to open my app and alas! This na temptation cry

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Well there's a little compensation

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ridwanadedapo(m): 6:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
You are eating your cake already
deedee44:
Well there's a little compensation

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
lin3r2:
Imagine what Uber sent me when I have been bursting my ass being a good ambassador and rendering 5 star services to their riders and I have even refused to cancel trips going further distance.

Has anyone ever experienced this?
were u engaged in arranged trips.wetin u do
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
slavemerchant:

This your number is not on whatsapp
Yes it is on whatsapp.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 7:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
ridwanadedapo:
You are eating your cake already
No sir, it's coconut rice (I think).. and thin spaghetti.. and malt.. and 33.. and carrots.. and etc grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
fuckerstard:
Hi guys, what's with ride request coming from 3.5Km and sometimes 5km on taxify, for example am in Ajao estate and am getting a damn request from Mushin.

If na just once i won't mind o, like 4 times even the rider hear say i dey airport road na them dey cancel with dia hand.

Anyone else having that issue?
i tire o, was at isolo yesterday, got a request from Maryland. At ikrja again got a request at ojota
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
slavemerchant:

Sorry about that, How effective is this uber app gps with respect to guiding you to areas yo dont know as a driver
i use googlemap effectively to find any rider provider u put a valid address. Sometimes i use WAZE app
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
protocol:
were u engaged in arranged trips.wetin u do

I wasn't engaged in none of such o my brother. I was Surprised when I got the message
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by talk214: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
sehawale:
If you are Uber Partner or Driver in Lagos, kindly share your experience here:

- Considering the unpredictable traffic situation in some parts of Lagos, is it lucrative?
- How much on the average do you make weekly, working from morning till evening daily excluding weekends?
- What are the challenges specific to Lagos with being a partner or driver with Uber?
- Would you recommend a friend to be a partner with Uber.
- Any other useful info...

I need this survey/shared experience because I have thought of being a partner with Uber. I have a driver that is assigned to my family. My family's daily itinerary is fixed and this makes my driver and my car idle from 8am to 8pm daily. Registering the car and the driver with Uber has been considered to roll extra bucks into the family's purse and increase my driver's take-home as he will get commission from money made from Uber, apart from the salary he is being paid presently.

Your comments will be appreciated!

Please, i still dont undersrand what this Uber all about

(1) (2) (3) ... (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Godofpossibility(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.