Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725856 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sleekender(m): 1:55pm On Feb 07, 2017
Abeg share your experience

Aquablue:

You have done well to contact T.okyobulls to manage your car.dont settle for less!!! Fleet managers can be rogues from my experience.
Nuff said
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 7:17am On Feb 08, 2017
Not anymore.
Quincyolarks:
Does Uber cars require hackney permits in Lagos?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 7:24am On Feb 08, 2017
Hyundai Accent is a very good car for Uber. Fuel consumption is great and there are very few issues you will experience. However, I can see some 'emotional' attachment to the car on your part. You will have to let go of that or keep the car because of the nature of the business. The car will not be that 'beautiful bride' you see today in 6 months. That I can assure you but a great driver will still be great and gentle on your bride. That said, I can get you a driver who has used Hyundai Sonata with me and can use this car well. He will be your direct driver so no middleman things here.
mctowel01:
Hello guys and gurus in the house. I ve done a brief reading through this thread to learn some important things. I have a hyundai accent 2015 model, it was bought brand new and is hardly driven, lile once in a week or two weeks. I ve also learnt that hyundai cars are not very ruggen in the road. I want to put the car for uber drive where i will simply be remitted money per week.
@ TokyoBulls
I read where you said you offer such service. i also want to avoid all the driving verification, licence, rating and other wahalas, so i.simply want to make an agreement where you will provide the driver and do the neccessary arrangements and I will be remitted per week.
Since hyundai isnt as rugged as other brands and I wont want over stressing the car, the remittance will be at a little reduced amount than what is typically demanded so as to ensure and guarantee that the car isnt worked out beyond its safe limit.
Please I need feedbacks, sugestions and opinions.
For personal contact, my email is mctowel01@gmail.com
Kindly reply asap.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chekz169: 7:52am On Feb 08, 2017
TokyoBulls:
He will be your direct driver so no [b][/b]middleman things here.

Is there middleman on uber job again? Whats the percentage of the middleman cutt?? Wow!! Mehn some drivers have come to suffer o. Lmao!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 8:15am On Feb 08, 2017
Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate.
Aquablue:

You have done well to contact T.okyobulls to manage your car.dont settle for less!!! Fleet managers can be rogues from my experience.
Nuff said
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mctowel01: 10:28am On Feb 08, 2017
TokyoBulls:
Hyundai Accent is a very good car for Uber. Fuel consumption is great and there are very few issues you will experience. However, I can see some 'emotional' attachment to the car on your part. You will have to let go of that or keep the car because of the nature of the business. The car will not be that 'beautiful bride' you see today in 6 months. That I can assure you but a great driver will still be great and gentle on your bride. That said, I can get you a driver who has used Hyundai Sonata with me and can use this car well. He will be your direct driver so no middleman things here.
i ve sent you a pm sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princecemo(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2017
Nees a driver asap. Must b staying either in surulere okota isolo n featac n ejigbo. Call me. 07032886943
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by evagreenakas: 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2017
TokyoBulls:
Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate.

How can I get in touch with TokyoBulls? I need him to manage a 2007 Honda City for me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sashafm(f): 6:35am On Feb 09, 2017
TokyoBulls:
I am also interested I have a 2014 Kia Rio Mt. Bought brand new. Can I get a reliable driver for it through you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 09, 2017
TokyoBulls:
Not anymore.
My partner told me i have to want for hackney permit before taking the car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 9:30am On Feb 09, 2017
DRIVERS=WAHALA
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2017
Transportation biz is a viable one BUT the greatest challenge of it is the DRIVER. Their are just 3% of drivers who are reliable. The way drivers abandon 2012 cars now for latest models hmmm. They dont just care and that is why many persons shy away frm it. Drivers = wahala

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2017
Issues exist on both sides, though. I understand that feeling. The driver-partner relationship can be smoother.
protocol:
DRIVERS=WAHALA
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2017
I have replied your dm. I can get you a driver.
Sashafm:

I am also interested I have a 2014 Kia Rio Mt. Bought brand new. Can I get a reliable driver for it through you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 12:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
Make sure you keep it safe but do not present to VIO or FRSC otherwise there will be a different level of discussion with them. Best wishes
Quincyolarks:
My partner told me i have to want for hackney permit before taking the car
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2017
Thanks but I don't manage cars for partners on Uber any longer.
evagreenakas:

How can I get in touch with TokyoBulls? I need him to manage a 2007 Honda City for me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 12:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
TokyoBulls:
what happened bro?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by myquestion(m): 2:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
princecemo:
Nees a driver asap. Must b staying either in surulere okota isolo n featac n ejigbo. Call me. 07032886943

I stay in Isolo. am Interested.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chekz169: 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
All this drivers that are making 150k plus.. pls how are u doing it ooooh!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chekz169: 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2017
I was complaining and sad and suddenly i started laughing when my friend told me he made 7k yesterday!! Lmao
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hahaha. Just take it easy bro
chekz169:
All this drivers that are making 150k plus.. pls how are u doing it ooooh!!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oneitalia: 10:16pm On Feb 09, 2017
After the Uber screening test.. How many days does one get the result? Thank You.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rozoh(m): 11:53pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hi guys , please I did driver's screening test on Monday 6th of February but I am yet to get feedback either via mail or sms , please kindly advise how best to go about this ,thanks .
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 1:45am On Feb 10, 2017
rozoh:
Hi guys , please I did driver's screening test on Monday 6th of February but I am yet to get feedback either via mail or sms , please kindly advise how best to go about this ,thanks .

Book for general purpose and go to the office to find out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by evagreenakas: 6:23am On Feb 10, 2017
TokyoBulls:

Oh I see. DIfficult terrain it must have been. Do you still manage cars on other platforms then? Or is this a total exit for you?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by rozoh(m): 8:09am On Feb 10, 2017
eghuan1:

Book for general purpose and go to the office to find out

Thanks,will do that now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sashafm(f): 4:03pm On Feb 10, 2017
TokyoBulls:
I have replied your dm. I can get you a driver.
I have responded to your mail.
Please kindly forward your number, so that I can call and discuss.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CNOROYALCLAN: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2017
Please I need recommendation on the best car tracker for uber vehicle in terms of price and use. I will appreciate your suggestions.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by CNOROYALCLAN: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
I am also in need of a good and experienced Uber registered driver with a good track record of consistent high returns that stays around the Shomolu, Gbagada, Bariga, axis for a rental arrangement. Interested drivers should contact me on pyramidmbs.logistics@gmail.com.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 10:01pm On Feb 10, 2017
Change of gear. Change of structure. Change of business plan
protocol:
what happened bro?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SalauBabaa: 10:02pm On Feb 10, 2017
Please, I have a Toyota Matrix 2007 is it acceptable by Uber.. ... Need reply ASAP... Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by TokyoBulls(m): 10:16pm On Feb 10, 2017
No, I don't
evagreenakas:

Oh I see. DIfficult terrain it must have been. Do you still manage cars on other platforms then? Or is this a total exit for you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.