Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4714866 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (5684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2018
boxymccoy:
Good evening everybody, I have been told about this Uber of a thing. Pls I have some questions.

Can Toyota Matrix 2005 model be used for it?
What kind of phones can be used also for the App?
Am not too familiar with Lagos road network, how do I overcome this as a newbie?

Thanks in anticipation.

Matrix is a gud car . You can't go wrong. Am planning to even buy vibe or matrix myself. Currently I have elantra. For phone it has to be an Android 7 or something. But the currant the android phone the better hope I was helpful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
ogunvic41:

She has kia Rio...
I once managed one...
Not recommended

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BusterG: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=ogunvic41 post=63793218]
She has kia Rio...
I once managed one...
Not recommended[/quote

Kindly state the reasons please?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BusterG: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2018
Carshopper:

I disagree 100% ...the Kia Rio will stand both new or old partner .... U still don't quote well ...@ bigass come and see ooo in 2018

Wetin dey do Grasshopper now sef? Its either u or your brother drug abi na dru?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shagati(m): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

let him bring it to me in lagos, if I cannot restore it back to factory setup, I will deactivate from NL.
A.c is one of the easiest and cheapest things to fix on a rio.

Shagati: Bros Gazzuzz, shebi car a.c. is very easy to fix?
Gazzuzz: Hi Shagati, how you dey? I can fix car a.c. with my eyes closed and one arm tied behind my back.
Shagati: Oya coman fix my own car a.c. na?
Gazzuzz: Which make and model?
Shagati: 1995 BMW 740i 286hp V8 32v
Gazzuzz:

12 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2018
BusterG:

Wetin dey do Grasshopper now sef? Its either u or your brother drug abi na dru?

Smiles

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2018
Shagati:

Shagati: Bros Gazzuzz, shebi car a.c. is very easy to fix?
Gazzuzz: Hi Shagati, how you dey? I can fix car a.c. with my eyes closed and one arm tied behind my back.
Shagati: Oya coman fix my own car a.c. na?
Gazzuzz: Which make and model?
Shagati: 1995 BMW 740i 286hp V8 32v
Gazzuzz:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4188320_peepingtomlouisemorgan_jpegdcbd946b7ca56faaae4883cd11932dd8

13 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Akasalu: 9:30pm On Jan 01, 2018
Anybody knows any fleet management companies or Uber drivers interested in making extra money should email me akin@ridewithtaxitv.com or call 09052286664. you can visit http://ridewithtaxitv.com for more information.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lin3r2(m): 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2018
Wow Gazzuzz thanks, please can I get your number?
GAZZUZZ:

call me, I will inspect for free and give you a price.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Shagati(m): 10:07pm On Jan 01, 2018

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:20pm On Jan 01, 2018
lin3r2:
Wow Gazzuzz thanks, please can I get your number?

this is 2018 edit ur profile, add a signature you will see every ones signature
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:35pm On Jan 01, 2018
Stealth100:
I remember when uber slashed their fares and we all talked about creating a uber driver-partner union. Is this what such union will look like? I bet it would take less than 6months to derail such union as is been done to this once beautiful thread. Sad!!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 01, 2018
Fo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2018
[quote author=mrsage post=39791573]I'm into cab Business. But I'm not an Uber partner.

The requirements are quite high. Below 100k mileage. Not older than 2008 model etc.
With this the barriers to entry is high. They are basically asking for brand new cars.

I don't know much about the weekly or monthly income but I'm sure the drivers /partners make money. And NOTE that The business generally is lucrative. With or without Uber.

For potential investors /partners don't forget that you are still ultimately responsible for the actions of the driver.

Now where are the partners o?

Come share your experience. [/quoteFor your genuine custom papers that will enter system without any issues at all and at very good rate Contact me on 07036596174 within 3 to 4 days your papers will be out and you can travel to any part of the country with it without issues with customs.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Richdee1(m): 11:26pm On Jan 01, 2018
T
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iamoracle: 12:07am On Jan 02, 2018
I just dey look d person wey dey say KIA Rio no good for e-hailing, I use a kia Rio 09 and I have never regretted collecting the car, I'll will even recommend d car to my enemy. The car is extra good (economical when it comes to fuel, very durable and efficient). Everything concerning d car is just excellent.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lexylexy(m): 12:20am On Jan 02, 2018
iamoracle:
I just dey look d person wey dey say KIA Rio no good for e-hailing, I use a kia Rio 09 and I have never regretted collecting the car, I'll will even recommend d car to my enemy. The car is extra good (economical when it comes to fuel, very durable and efficient). Everything concerning d car is just excellent.

how much do you spend on fuel per day and for how long do you drive pls
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by boxymccoy(m): 12:53am On Jan 02, 2018
dru23:

Matrix is a gud car . You can't go wrong. Am planning to even buy vibe or matrix myself. Currently I have elantra. For phone it has to be an Android 7 or something. But the currant the android phone the better hope I was helpful
Thanks bro, can you suggest a phone for me? or better still, which one do you use?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:56am On Jan 02, 2018
lexylexy:

how much do you spend on fuel per day and for how long do you drive pls

Full tank for a kia rio 1.6L is 6k-6k5. U don't necessary have to drive long hours ...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 6:03am On Jan 02, 2018
Enyinne:
cheesy Mr lecturer ,is it ur quote? As far as this thread is concerned, am in charge of my data, phone, write ups and how I choose to write. If e dey pain u ,come and beat me ,am home.

quote author=brogxy post=63801393]I still don't understand why this lady still can't quote well even with all the coaching. Shakes head
feeling the guilt? I don't think there was any where in my post I mentioned ENYINNE, so what made u to think I was referring to u.�

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mboi2: 8:21am On Jan 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

let him bring it to me in lagos, if I cannot restore it back to factory setup, I will deactivate from NL.

Well done Chairman. I trust you.
Una wan make I change mind leave 406 begin find Kia Rio.. lol...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ifeanyimark(m): 8:25am On Jan 02, 2018
All the way from oraukwu in idemili north anambra state, i am wishing u all a happy new year and a better uberfied and taxified new year. I want to thank whoever started this thread. Those of us that took time to start reading from page 1 will understand. Thnak romeo for d extra ginger and d 150k challange and ur refusal to accept defeat, ogunvic for employing my friend in your company. Gazuz for refusing to give me apppointment to fix my car. To people like dru3 etc that carry a lot of hate around, other notable members like big ass, enyinne, i needspeed star, blacylola, etc. Please, no more quarels. Finally chillex, whoever u are. I am coming for u this 2018. 200k challange every week. Note that this post was inspired by some palm wine and roasted yam. Thanks

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mboi2: 8:33am On Jan 02, 2018
Ifeanyimark:
All the way from oraukwu in idemili north anambra state, i am wishing u all a happy new year and a better uberfied and taxified new year. I want to thank whoever started this thread. Those of us that took time to start reading from page 1 will understand. Thnak romeo for d extra ginger and d 150k challange and ur refusal to accept defeat, ogunvic for employing my friend in your company. Gazuz for refusing to give me apppointment to fix my car. To people like dru3 etc that carry a lot of hate around, other notable members like big ass, enyinne, i needspeed star, blacylola, etc. Please, no more quarels. Finally chillex, whoever u are. I am coming for u this 2018. 200k challange every week. Note that this post was inspired by some palm wine and roasted yam. Thanks
Nwanne ibu Odogwu. Greetings from nwafor Igbo to you. Well done to everyone doing great work and helping people in this forum. Happy New Year too.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by NextProdigy(m): 9:38am On Jan 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Can you work on a Kia Picanto?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Jeahrey(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2018
Good morning everyone, I am an Uber driver in need of a car to drive on the platform. Any partner looking for a dedicated serious driver should please reach me on my profile on this platform. Thank you all my bosses
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2018
NextProdigy:

Can you work on a Kia Picanto?

Easy to fix.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2018
Ifeanyimark:
You're a goal getter bro. Cheers
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BusterG: 11:48am On Jan 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
kia rio 2007-2011.

1.4 liter engines.

I have owned and sold 7.

Solid economical engine.

solid transmission.

Front suspension can be a bother if you replace with refurbished tokumbor parts.

Overall it is an excellent ride.

Also very Cheap to maintain.

Went out with my drivers car today just to fill up the tank.

My guy de relax for ibadan, I de wait for am. grin

This Gazzuzz go short oooo. See him thick thumb sef.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:50am On Jan 02, 2018
Mboi2:

Well done Chairman. I trust you.
Una wan make I change mind leave 406 begin find Kia Rio.. lol...
Comparing 406 and kia Rio? No way...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ogunvic41(m): 11:52am On Jan 02, 2018
Ifeanyimark:
Welcome on board sir, haven't been driving, have a lot of management to do...
Let's see how the competition will be by February grin
cc romeo3
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Impulse80(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

call me, I will inspect for free and give you a price.

This man deserves national award. GAZZUZZ FOR PRESIDENT!!

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Mboi2: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
ogunvic41:

Comparing 406 and kia Rio? No way...
Lol... If it's not the LION, it can never be like LION.

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (5684) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.