Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4724364 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VickyHills(f): 4:53pm On Mar 17, 2017
Can ladies register as Uber drivers?
Is Honda Accord (End of discussion)2004 model acceptable I Uber?
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BanjiHols(m): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
if u re a car owner/partner seeking an honest,reliable,hardworking and smart Uber driver, Kindly contact me via .I reside in Surulere.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Itstyme(m): 8:23am On Mar 18, 2017
BanjiHols:
if u re a car owner/partner seeking an honest,reliable,hardworking and smart Uber driver, Kindly contact me via 08118556288.I reside in Surulere.

Do you have whatsapp?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:42am On Mar 18, 2017
good morning partners...
i am a certified uber driver with rating 4.5...
i am looking for a partner with any good car with good fuel economy
i reside around ogba.
you can call me 08054570372
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ekatonsyn(m): 3:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
TokyoBulls:

I am confident no driver can deliver N60,000 to you in a consistent and sustainable way so I advise you manage your expectations right. To deliver N60,000, the driver needs to make NGN (60,000 for you + 15, 000 for fuel + 20, 000 for himself + 5, 000 for data phone calls, + 10, 000 for routine maintenance + 10, 000 for repairs + X, 000 for miscellaneous costs). This is over N120, 000 as net income after Uber deducts 20% (which means the driver needs to deliver over N150, 000 every week) and I can confidently tell you no driver can deliver this. You also need to be careful so the car is not misused and/or overused. To deliver N100, 000 (which is minimum 20% less than your expectation), the driver needs to do 15 or more trips per day and that's a lot of stress and strain on the car. If you run your numbers well, you will understand these details and (perhaps) reset your expectations. You may get a driver to give you N60,000 for one or two weeks, but it will not happen for a month.
Bros, am happy you broke this down for whoever it may concern, cos majority of this partners (Car owners on Uber) thinks is child's play and to concur your write up, am also very cool didn't that no driver on each one of this platforms can make or deliver that sound of amount every week sustainably....Quote me.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ga1ba2003(m): 5:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
Itstyme:

Do you have whatsapp?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1simbo: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
akokite:
I have a toyota corolla car that I want to use for uber.Please can someone give me the contacts of people that can manage it for me for an agreed fee.

Hello Akokite, Please Im interested in driving for you.
I'm activated on Uber and a professional responsible and serious minded driver.
I live in Surulere and I am available to start work immediately.
Please dm me with your number so that we can talk more on whatsapp.
Thanks,
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chccho(m): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
hustla:

No wonder Nigeria can never be great. Look at how ppl think. Ordinary cab is a luxury??!

Every Tom, dick and Harry should be able to enjoy life and Uber isn't even luxury anywhere else in the world. In fact in India, wed rather use Ola cabs with their small small Tata indica cars.

Na only God go help us make we no meet people like you for this world o. Like say na only una make the world dey for
Smh
Dont mind @ fanex i have been reading his posts from the beginning and he/she is just a bitter pil,over sabi too much!!! Abeg ignore comments from fanex na Bad belle
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VickyHills(f): 10:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
VickyHills:
Can ladies register as Uber drivers?
Is Honda Accord (End of discussion)2004 model acceptable I Uber?
Thanks
Please help me out
@TokyoBulls
@mrsage
@legicash
@akanniade10
@ga1ba2003
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eghuan1(m): 11:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
VickyHills:
Please help me out
@TokyoBulls
@mrsage
@legicash
@akanniade10
@ga1ba2003

I know of at least five (5) ladies that are drivers on uber. was at their Lagos office today and i saw an middle age woman (at least 45years) who was looking for a car to drive.

on the second question, acceptable cars is from 2005, (ubernigeria.com) but i have heard they accept like 2004 cars. you can just take it for inspection and talk to the guys at the inspection center. (if you know what i mean)

cheers!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cooldood(m): 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hello all,

I want to place 3 Toyota cars on uber.Who among the Partners here do you recommend I deal with that will be professional?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itzlabode(m): 9:19am On Mar 19, 2017
good morning peeps,

would like to know if KIA Rio 1.4L LX (Automatic) 2016 is accepted by uber. my fear is it doesn't have air bag, but its brand new,

I need a feedback urgently .please
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princecemo(m): 9:49am On Mar 19, 2017
It will be accepted. Tnx
itzlabode:
good morning peeps,

would like to know if KIA Rio 1.4L LX (Automatic) 2016 is accepted by uber. my fear is it doesn't have air bag, but its brand new,

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princecemo(m): 9:52am On Mar 19, 2017
If u r ready u can reach me. N will put u thru. I av 4 corolla on Uber. I own 2 n I manage 2 for for friends. 07032886943
cooldood:
Hello all,

I want to place 3 Toyota cars on uber.Who among the Partners here do you recommend I deal with that will be professional?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princecemo(m): 10:02am On Mar 19, 2017
I manage Uber cars. Car must be sound. We takia of all maintenance except major issues. Call me 07032886943
akokite:
I have a toyota corolla car that I want to use for uber.Please can someone give me the contacts of people that can manage it for me for an agreed fee.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by princecemo(m): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2017
YES!
eluquenson:
I intend joining Uber as a partner next month to be precise my question goes thus:

Is driver's license a must for a partner while registering?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by djaxz4sure(m): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2017
1simbo:
Hello, please I'm an uber driver with over 15 years experience. Please 'm looking for an car dedicated to Uber full time. I'm available to start immediately. Thanks,

Your contact?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by BanjiHols(m): 11:13am On Mar 19, 2017
Itstyme:

Do you have whatsapp?

yes pls whatsapp me via
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:06pm On Mar 19, 2017
Call or Whatsapp me on 08065240490
I have completed and passed the uber screening recently and i am now active.
Drivers license and lagos driver's institute card intact.
Good knowledge of lagos roads and i can work all weekend.
Willing to work with a partner who is ready to do percentage or per week hire @ 40k. With a sound car.
I reside at ojo area. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:19pm On Mar 19, 2017
smiley
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:22pm On Mar 19, 2017
How can a 2016 car not have airbags?
itzlabode:
good morning peeps,

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by itzlabode(m): 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
slamstanlee:
How can a 2016 car not have airbags?

well...I asked the same question, I was told to go for kia Rio XL , which is #200,000 higher in value than what I got, but with an air bag.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by soji1992: 5:19am On Mar 20, 2017
uber are now accepting 05 cars so don't dull
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrsage(m): 6:26am On Mar 20, 2017
itzlabode:
good morning peeps,

It will surely be accepted.

A 2016 car without an airbag is interesting lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by soji1992: 10:12am On Mar 20, 2017
has anyone tried carrying an 04 car 4 inspection?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newness12: 10:31am On Mar 20, 2017
Does Uber have offices on the Mainland? That is Ikeja, Surulere, Yaba, etc

Please direct me here
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 11:22am On Mar 20, 2017
gwng:
A driver identified as George Olorunmaiye has allegedly ran away with his employer's car in Abuja. A report also revealed that the said man is a Uber driver working in the FCT...Any information about his whereabouts should be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/uber-driver-flees-with-his-employers.html

To prevent or tackle something like this, LET US HELP YOU INSTALL a security GPS tracker (without your drivers knowledge) for ONLY #25,000. IN LAGOS ONLY

Contact us on 09053629992 for details or chat with our mechanics @ www.mymoto.com.ng ...

You will be able to monitor the location of your vehicle at any point in time from your phone (App Tracking, Online Tracking, GSM Tracking)
Monitor users of your vehicle and their current location (drivers, spouse etc.).
Geo-Fencing: set a radius beyond which if the car goes, you will be notified.
STOP YOUR CAR FROM YOUR PHONE and many more features

Call us today to schedule an installation: 09053629992

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by VickyHills(f): 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2017
slamstanlee:
Call or Whatsapp me on 08065240490
I have completed and passed the uber screening recently and i am now active.
Drivers license and lagos driver's institute card intact.
Good knowledge of lagos roads and i can work all weekend.
Willing to work with a partner who is ready to do percentage or per week hire @ 40k. With a sound car.
I reside at ojo area. Thanks
Pls how did you get the Lasdri card?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2017
Check your whatsapp
VickyHills:
Pls how did you get the Lasdri card?

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Welz(m), bobman(m), emmychib and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.