Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,415 members, 7,808,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (515) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725748 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Awhysy: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 5:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
Carshopper:

Just type that u need Driver n during free time Driver goes offline n makes his take home from there grin
lol but really I don check am any driver were serious this na good deal...u can make the 20K in 1 of the 7days in a week...the rest days na personal hussle

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 5:45pm On Feb 22, 2018
Daveonoja:
lol but really I don check am any driver were serious this na good deal...u can make the 20K in 1 of the 7days in a week...the rest days na personal hussle

It's really not about serious ... its about issues that will arise when Driver doesn't meet up... imagine Driver is at Lekki, surge or traffic hit am, so doesn't get to madam till late... what do u think madam will say

9 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Awhysy: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 5:56pm On Feb 22, 2018
mazinaija:
You are all getting wrong. When a police knows you are uber/taxify driver that's when he is quick to let you go as long as you have not committed any traffic offence;because he knows your papers are complete. He can only beg you for money.

So true. I claim uber driver even when I'm not working. It has even saved me from the dreaded SARS numerous times.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seun289(m): 6:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
[quote author=Awhysy post=65287618]bosses in the house, i took the uber test at home with no issue yesterday
please how willi know if i passed

Check ur mail from time to time cos Uber will send u a message indicating if u passed or not
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 6:19pm On Feb 22, 2018
Awhysy:

Carshopper
i took the uber test at home with no issue yesterday
please how will i know if i passed
Or whats the next thing to do?

Download Driver app - login - if u see ur status change to online, welcome, if u see error, bros na gobe
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 6:43pm On Feb 22, 2018
mazinaija:
You are all getting wrong. When a police knows you are uber/taxify driver that's when he is quick to let you go as long as you have not committed any traffic offence;because he knows your papers are complete. He can only beg you for money.
with my airforce sticker only 1 out of 15 police check would bother to stop and search me... They always pass me, but the few i encountered when they ask me are you uber? I say no and they still pass me, no paper check, no nothing.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 7:18pm On Feb 22, 2018
Carshopper:

It's really not about serious ... its about issues that will arise when Driver doesn't meet up... imagine Driver is at Lekki, surge or traffic hit am, so doesn't get to madam till late... what do u think madam will say
bros that's why I said serious. I drive on the 2platforms and it's not even full time cos I have a day to day job but trust me I make not less than 10K daily after fuel.. if I may ask when last u see better surge...omo it's about seriousness and planning... no be learner day find driver ooo...no person were day the game....I sabs

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by flange: 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2018
Toyota corolla 2006 available for rental
35k weekly. Interested driver preferably around Akowonjo egbeda axis should not hesitate to contact me ajayiomofayowa@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 8:31pm On Feb 22, 2018
omonla10:

Firstly we start from which area u live.. My week so far and last week's income. I do only taxify and less than 6weeks experience

This is someone with only 6 weeks experience and others will be giving you stories. Keep it up.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 22, 2018
Carshopper:

Just type that u need Driver n during free time Driver goes offline n makes his take home from there grin

Abi ke. See senseman using style to employ free driver grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Sirdave333(m): 10:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
Toyota corolla 2003 manual available for Uber/ Taxify driver @ 30k weekly rentals. Super fuel efficient. Interested driver should reach me on 07039403000

1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 10:28pm On Feb 22, 2018
Sirdave333:
Toyota corolla 2003 manual available for Uber/ Taxify driver @ 30k per month. Super fuel efficient. Interested driver should reach me on 07039403000

shocked

I sent a correct Driver your number
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Subudu(m): 10:33pm On Feb 22, 2018
.... Bring it let's manage it for you. Terms and conditions apply.

I've really missed the above words here, especially the bolded.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Seun360(m): 12:45am On Feb 23, 2018
dru23:
Well the civic never start yet. We still screening drivers. If you have a good driver I don't mind o. The civic looks very promising in terms of ruggedness . And the parts full everywhere. I was advise to get a bigger tires for the car. And not to change the rims. It's very low on the ground compare to other cars. And finally I was advise to maximise profit, I should get civic new body shape from 2006 upwards . But 06 civic upwards engine room is very tight for mechanic to work around. So these will be my last civic on the platform. I only get these civic tokunbo cheap. To tell you the cost I bought it in the states will be a crime. Other than that there is nothing more about the civic apart that it's a 1.7liter engine. For me it's better to get cars from at least 07 . If your landing cost is low enough. Competition might be heating up soon . If more cars are coming in . Riders will eventually be picky. More cars more choices for riders to pick from. That is my observations for now.

This car is old abeg.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by streetsoldier1(m): 12:52am On Feb 23, 2018
oluwaseunla:

I hear a rumor that there is a lab report proving that our Nigerian quartz 9000 is a scam. Not entirely full synthetic. I checked my gallon again and realised they never wrote full synthetic oil. They only wrote 'synthetic technology'.
I don't gamble with my engines. As at today, I've moved all vehicles on Nigerian quartz 9000 to Mobil 1 USA 5W-40 and 0-W40.

At least I know what I'm pouring now.

Chai.....I've been using quartz 5000 for my 407, hope I've not killed the engine already, the recommend oil sticker in the car says total, can I switch to mobil or gamble with quartz 9000 even if its fake

Cc: GAZZUZ
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 5:09am On Feb 23, 2018
streetsoldier1:

Chai.....I've been using quartz 5000 for my 407, hope I've not killed the engine already, the recommend oil sticker in the car says total, can I switch to mobil or gamble with quartz 9000 even if its fake

Cc: GAZZUZ

Quartz 5000 is 20W-50. There is no 407 engine that 20W-50 is recommended for. Within the Total oil (if you must use Total), 407 is meant to be on either quartz 7000 or quartz 9000.

How long has this car been on quartz 5000? It may have oil short if you switch oils to something thinner now.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Awhysy: 8:12am On Feb 23, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:20am On Feb 23, 2018
Awhysy:
Carshopper
I downloaded the uber driver app, logged in and I was asked to upload a pic. Which I did but was just a random pic and I got an email this morning

Does this mean I passed the exam and I'm in?

Possible ... try and put a better pic na...haba
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by MissKerebete(m): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2018
Daveonoja:
Driver needed ... Camry 2001 20K weekly...but with clause... driver wld have to pick owners wife from ilupeju to Magoo where she works everyday and back home after work...5days a week....interested drivers shld buzz me 08036065800... whatsapp only for more terms and conditions
Keep looking for someone you would enslave

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2018
Awhysy:
Carshopper
I downloaded the uber driver app, logged in and I was asked to upload a pic. Which I did but was just a random pic and I got an email this morning

You uploaded ur neighbor pix thinking Uber won’t know, anyway Uber won’t send you any mail concerning the test you took, you would ve to go there office at Maryland to know if you passed the test or not, remember it’s after 48hrs of taking the test
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2018
ifyeez:
You uploaded ur neighbor pix thinking Uber won’t know, anyway Uber won’t send you any mail concerning the test you took, you would ve to go there office at Maryland to know if you passed the test or not

Hahahahahaha
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by paroh137(m): 9:00am On Feb 23, 2018
Awhysy:
Carshopper

I honestly don't think ur serious. How can you be uploading random pic bros? Fit be picture of ur dog now or something.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Awhysy: 9:07am On Feb 23, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Awhysy: 9:08am On Feb 23, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agbonda(m): 9:11am On Feb 23, 2018
If you are using Toyota Yaris 2008 or you have used it before please, I need your opinion on the availability of parts and prices of part, fuel consumption etc

Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agbonda(m): 9:14am On Feb 23, 2018
Please if you are in the WhatsApp group created sometimes ago please send these numbers to the admin to add up

‭08082145935‬

Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:16am On Feb 23, 2018
Daveonoja:
Driver needed ... Camry 2001 20K weekly...but with clause... driver wld have to pick owners wife from ilupeju to Magoo where she works everyday and back home after work...5days a week....interested drivers shld buzz me 08036065800... whatsapp only for more terms and conditions

pics of the vehicle will ginger more drivers.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kallmeval: 9:21am On Feb 23, 2018
Toyota Yaris 2008 has excellent fuel consumption once you have no issues with your catalytic converter, nozzles and oxygen sensor ( standard vehicle requirement). its parts are readily available, affordable and in most cases cheaper than that of the corolla. tokunmbo engine of a yaris is between 130k and 150k.

agbonda:
If you are using Toyota Yaris 2008 or you have used it before please, I need your opinion on the availability of parts and prices of part, fuel consumption etc

Thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agbonda(m): 9:51am On Feb 23, 2018
kallmeval:
Toyota Yaris 2008 has excellent fuel consumption once you have no issues with your catalytic converter, nozzles and oxygen sensor ( standard vehicle requirement). its parts are readily available, affordable and in most cases cheaper than that of the corolla. tokunmbo engine of a yaris is between 130k and 150k.

Thank you so much
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 10:05am On Feb 23, 2018
Daveonoja:
bros that's why I said serious. I drive on the 2platforms and it's not even full time cos I have a day to day job but trust me I make not less than 10K daily after fuel.. if I may ask when last u see better surge...omo it's about seriousness and planning... no be learner day find driver ooo...no person were day the game....I sabs

@daveonoja plz send me your phone number through my email at dru23@hotmail.com I want to ask you a few questions

(1) (2) (3) ... (512) (513) (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: jpworld(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.