Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725523 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2018
grin grin abeg this word [surge] wey huna dey use hup han dan,wetin e mean
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2018
stacyadams:
grin grin abeg this word [surge] wey huna dey use hup han dan,wetin e mean

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.... E mean when price of trip go enter X a particular figure
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Celcius: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by protocol(m): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2018
On a lighter note, today all I med was 5k. This 5k includes 2 cancellation fees in Uber. I close my day around 4pm( my new yr closing time)
Put on my app by 5 am and my destination trip to d land that flows with milk and honey,till 5.45am nothing hmmm. I drove empty to my favorite spot. Got a request to marina from ajah. Upon dropping d rider another witch requested me to obalende.Got to d destination, d fare was 700. She gave me 1k and all I had on me was 200 naira. This lady insisted that I must complete her change. This took almost 1hr before she made away with the whole fare that I shld call her when I have d change. Hmmm I gently drove my car away from there.
I later found my self in Lekki phase 1 around 12pm, I decided to try Uber app, after like 2hrs I got a request from Ivvy. When I saw the name, I knew it was one of these ladies that don't go beyond their street and probably the next street. She called me to go and pick up three cakes in admirity way, take one to African lane, fola osibo and one other street hmmm. She was so nasty about this on phone. I tried asking some questions about the delivery and she was like while are u guys so dump That was how I cancelled the trip. She called and was so angry, I told her that she should try DHL. I am not a delivery man.
Traffic was building alrdy, so I started heading home after all tomorrow is another day.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by justifiedcoyy(m): 10:38pm On Feb 23, 2018
protocol:
On a lighter note, today all I med was 5k. This 5k includes 2 cancellation fees in Uber. I close my day around 4pm( my new yr closing time)
Put on my app by 5 am and my destination trip to d land that flows with milk and honey,till 5.45am nothing hmmm. I drove empty to my favorite spot. Got a request to marina from ajah. Upon dropping d rider another witch requested me to obalende.Got to d destination, d fare was 700. She gave me 1k and all I had on me was 200 naira. This lady insisted that I must complete her change. This took almost 1hr before she made away with the whole fare that I shld call her when I have d change. Hmmm I gently drove my car away from there.
I later found my self in Lekki phase 1 around 12pm, I decided to try Uber app, after like 2hrs I got a request from Ivvy. When I saw the name, I knew it was one of these ladies that don't go beyond their street and probably the next street. She called me to go and pick up three cakes in admirity way, take one to African lane, fola osibo and one other street hmmm. She was so nasty about this on phone. I tried asking some questions about the delivery and she was like while are u guys so dump That was how I cancelled the trip. She called and was so angry, I told her that she should try DHL. I am not a delivery man.
Traffic was building alrdy, so I started heading home after all tomorrow is another day.
yes, tomoro is another day and a better one.

ivvy should use DHL.. uncultured brat

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vulpeslopez(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
Daveonoja:
interested drivers hav been calling chairman...no be by force ooo. So make u park well.but on a 2ND tot if u day think well u wld understand that since the biz is saturated 20K is a good deal that's 15K off. Assuming u day remit 35K and u get offline 15K weekly to take some1 to work and back from that location against traffic u wld turn it down abi.and yet u say it's saturated .come make I expand your brain cos it looks slow
my brain is okay, u just want to eat ur cake and have it, just get a private driver for madam and end the story..... U don't need to burden a driver to come and do suffer head...... U claim to know the business but u Dont really know jack cos if u do, then u will know drivers dont have a planned schedule..... So if ur driver see a trip to agbara by 3pm, he will have to turn it down becos there is no way he will go to agbara and come back to ilupeju...... Ur sense has turn to akamu

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vicdon(m): 11:01pm On Feb 23, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

unreliable vehicle, not suitable for this business.

Oga Gazzuzz, u certain the car is nt suitable for the business? Moreover why do u say so?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 11:03pm On Feb 23, 2018
protocol:

I like you style nice 1 bro
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 11:07pm On Feb 23, 2018
vulpeslopez:
my brain is okay, u just want to eat ur cake and have it, just get a private driver for madam and end the story..... U don't need to burden a driver to come and do suffer head...... U claim to know the business but u Dont really know jack cos if u do, then u will know drivers dont have a planned schedule..... So if ur driver see a trip to agbara by 3pm, he will have to turn it down becos there is no way he will go to agbara and come back to ilupeju...... Ur sense has turn to akamu

Unrealistic conditions, its either they ask you to come and be parking the car in there house or they carry there children from school after close house and they also want 35k or 40k delivery every week

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akanniade10(m): 12:11am On Feb 24, 2018
protocol:

You even tried to ask some questions about the delivery, you try sef!!! You be professional driver grin keep it up

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nautieonline: 1:32am On Feb 24, 2018
good morning sir,
pls i am presently looking for a PARTNER to work with, i have completed all registrations and training on UBER and TAXIFY.
My name is Ayodeji, you can reach me on 09066363208
Fistop:

Jeez!!! This is bursted. I was almost sending my car to him after he sent me a soft copy of terms and conditions. This is definitely not encouraging and I'm putting a stop with my dealing with him. How can one trust these so called fleet management companies as I'm also almost signing a deal with another one I met here with my second car. Drivers will give you headache, fleet companies will give you migraine. What can one do now
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Kronical(m): 5:21am On Feb 24, 2018
Subudu:

That's very interesting and good to know.
I need to jump on the wagon fast.

But I am in far away East. Any advice for me?

What part of the East bro?? I'm looking for a shuttle bus to drive if you're willing to invest.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 6:36am On Feb 24, 2018
protocol:

Those very queer Uber riders dem...someone has actually ordered me before because he wanted me to buy Bread and Butter for him cos it was very late and he was in an estate and maybe him and babe don quaff finish and hunger dey hammer am..after grudgingly doing it cos he really begged and I was trying to avoid cancelling cos my rate was very high the dumb guy still made sure he collected 200 change from 1k he gave me and I was like sebi u see maga today...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 6:52am On Feb 24, 2018
vulpeslopez:
some times i day questions some drivers ability and mentality e.g you.... For your info am a driver too not even a full time driver for more than a year....i go to work everyday and drive everyday my schedule is so well planned that i know where to be at some particular times at all cost even if it means blowing empty to be there and still hit my 10k target daily after fuel..if u think there is no planning in this biz guy u are still a learner...if you are a good driver on the platform and want to hit target daily you wld have a planned schedule.... Whatever you do and you dont plan u are doomed to fail chairman.Look for me make i put you tru its obvious u are still a newbie....to be debating 20k weekly with that condition... Money that u can make... in 1 day friday sat or sunday....u are here talking about getting a request to agbara.... U be joker bring you weekly earnings to me make i do corrections for your timetable i go also show you my own weekly earnings and my planned schedule.. No hard feelings you can also learn more... Big ups dude...

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 6:56am On Feb 24, 2018
Yesbody:

Unrealistic conditions, its either they ask you to come and be parking the car in there house or they carry there children from school after close house and they also want 35k or 40k delivery every week
go back few pages and read the condition i posted... 20k weekly chairman

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by akanniade10(m): 7:02am On Feb 24, 2018
iyaegin:

Those very queer Uber riders dem...someone has actually ordered me before because he wanted me to buy Bread and Butter for him cos it was very late and he was in an estate and maybe him and babe don quaff finish and hunger dey hammer am..after grudgingly doing it cos he really begged and I was trying to avoid cancelling cos my rate was very high the dumb guy still made sure he collected 200 change from 1k he gave me and I was like sebi u see maga today...

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? You bought bread and butter? Who trained you guys? Do you know this job is about pick ups and drop offs.... make una no dey entertain this crap na! Driving uber/Taxify doesn't make one a delivery/errand guy. Na wa for some of una ooooo

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 7:13am On Feb 24, 2018
Daveonoja:
some times i day questions some drivers ability and mentality e.g you.... For your info am a driver too not even a full time driver for more than a year....i go to work everyday and drive everyday my schedule is so well planned that i know where to be at some particular times at all cost even if it means blowing empty to be there and still hit my 10k target daily after fuel..if u think there is no planning in this biz guy u are still a learner...if you are a good driver on the platform and want to hit target daily you wld have a planned schedule.... Whatever you do and you dont plan u are doomed to fail chairman.Look for me make i put you tru its obvious u are still a newbie....to be debating 20k weekly with that condition... Money that u can make... in 1 day friday sat or sunday....u are here talking about getting a request to agbara.... U be joker bring you weekly earnings to me make i do corrections for your timetable i go also show you my own weekly earnings and my planned schedule.. No hard feelings you can also learn more... Big ups dude...
Seriously
You earn 300k monthly in addition to your salary

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 7:43am On Feb 24, 2018
Daveonoja:
BBG blow blow gang
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 7:50am On Feb 24, 2018
akanniade10:

Say whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa? You bought bread and butter? Who trained you guys? Do you know this job is about pick ups and drop offs.... make una no dey entertain this crap na! Driving uber/Taxify doesn't make one a delivery/errand guy. Na wa for some of una ooooo
is bread and butter not pick ups and drop off lolsss. I do delivery on a regular basic and I don't see anything wrong with that but rider can't send me that kind of errand

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2018
protocol:
good one, if you sound rude or disrespectful on the phone even trying to confirm your exact position, i cancel immediately
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2018
blackylola:
is bread and butter not pick ups and drop off lolsss. I do delivery on a regular basic and I don't see anything wrong with that but rider can't send me that kind of errand
i do delivery too... Drop cakes, flowers, wine or pick up an item and drop... But not buying bread and butter for you ooo. Chineke

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slavemerchant: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2018
akanniade10:

Lol, you are on point, this guys should just give themselve a level of self-respect baba, I can't imagine myself going to buy bread and better and delivering on this job
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by habeeb246(m): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2018
Just saw this page, I am 25, well I am a Corp member,m too, I have like 6m in my account, wondering if I could get four Toyota carmy 05 and give out for rental, I mean Uber. I have few questions to ask.
Who owns those cars at the end? Uber or me
Hope I will get sincere, ethical, virtuous, honest drivers easily?
Who will pay for maintenance, fuel etc?
I am a very quiet and I hate being cheated, hope I will get 20k per week for each car with no stories , I don't ask for much, I am considerate.
Hope no stories about car theft at the end because some people are weird etc
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slavemerchant: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2018
dru23:

So there is a storm? I didn't known, it seems to me only a handful are complaining of low request. Good cars will only survive no matter what. Have learn my lesson stick to cars that are at least 07 upwards. If the market is saturated the riders will be very picky. You guys that have cars below 07 I don't known how you people do it. My elantras are doing great

Dru finally made sense for the first time in his life, Nice one my guy, you are getting there

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:50am On Feb 24, 2018
iyaegin:

This is unacceptable.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 8:52am On Feb 24, 2018
habeeb246:
Just saw this page, I am 25, well I am a Corp member,m too, I have like 6m in my account, wondering if I could get four Toyota carmy 05 and give out for rental, I mean Uber. I have few questions to ask.
I am a very quiet and I hate being cheated, hope I will get 20k per week for each car with no stories , I don't ask for much, I am considerate.

Don't respond to any pm. Take your time and read through all the pages of this thread.
You will find answers.

Best of luck.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:53am On Feb 24, 2018
habeeb246:
I am a very quiet and I hate being cheated, [i]hope I will get 20k[/i] per week for each car with no stories , I don't ask for much, I am considerate.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by agbonda(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2018
habeeb246:

I will suggest you get Corolla or lower engine cars, I mean cars with fuel economy like Toyota Yaris, Honda City, Toyota Corolla etc

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 9:05am On Feb 24, 2018
akanniade10:

This brings back memories, my first trip on Taxify after activation was delivery trip, I collected an item in festac and delivered to the best lady and nicest rider in Maryland, from there we went to the island, from there we went to yaba, it was an awesome trip for me, we still talk on WhatsApp, and she’s getting married next month.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 9:10am On Feb 24, 2018
25 years-6m..some people re blessed grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jarkbauer: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2018
I am 21 and I just made 20million I am thinking of buying 20 corollas.

To give it out at 15k per week.

Kindly advise.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by blackylola(m): 9:38am On Feb 24, 2018
jarkbauer:
I am 21 and I just made 20million I am thinking of buying 20 corollas.

To give it out at 15k per week.

Kindly advise.
nothing we won't hear for this Buhari regime, I know you're lying but continue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Nezzjnr, Mewales, eipreel(f), clemils1 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.