Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,586 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (518) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725843 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 9:44am On Feb 24, 2018
Daveonoja:
some times i day questions some drivers ability and mentality e.g you.... For your info am a driver too not even a full time driver for more than a year....i go to work everyday and drive everyday my schedule is so well planned that i know where to be at some particular times at all cost even if it means blowing empty to be there and still hit my 10k target daily after fuel..if u think there is no planning in this biz guy u are still a learner...if you are a good driver on the platform and want to hit target daily you wld have a planned schedule.... Whatever you do and you dont plan u are doomed to fail chairman.Look for me make i put you tru its obvious u are still a newbie....to be debating 20k weekly with that condition... Money that u can make... in 1 day friday sat or sunday....u are here talking about getting a request to agbara.... U be joker bring you weekly earnings to me make i do corrections for your timetable i go also show you my own weekly earnings and my planned schedule.. No hard feelings you can also learn more... Big ups dude...

Please share how to work and make good money. Share where to be at certain times , how you work and meet your target in details please. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by neezar: 9:46am On Feb 24, 2018
Mhen u guys are balling hard oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Subudu(m): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2018
Kronical:

What part of the East bro?? I'm looking for a shuttle bus to drive if you're willing to invest.
Hmm, there is a lot of dishonesty in the transport industry. I'm only thinking of Uber because there are a lot regulations.
People like us don't like trouble and headaches. So, no, I won't be willing to invest in a transport business except Uber that has regulations on ground.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Subudu(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2018
Why are guys making fun of the 6m naira dude. Is it not possible for a guy of 25 to have 6m?
I understand the situation of the country is bad, that's why one is only expected to be a millionaire at 50s and 60s.

The same people here making fun of the guy are those that will condemn sars for intimidating young and rich guys.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 10:03am On Feb 24, 2018
habeeb246:
Just saw this page, I am 25, well I am a Corp member,m too, I have like 6m in my account, wondering if I could get four Toyota carmy 05 and give out for rental, I mean Uber. I have few questions to ask.
Who owns those cars at the end? Uber or me
Hope I will get sincere, ethical, virtuous, honest drivers easily?
Who will pay for maintenance, fuel etc?
I am a very quiet and I hate being cheated, hope I will get 20k per week for each car with no stories , I don't ask for much, I am considerate.
Hope no stories about car theft at the end because some people are weird etc

Bro go back and read from page 350. Don't just jump into a business you don't know the in and out just because you have the cash.

All the information you need is right here. Toyota Camry? Read bro, READ!!

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 10:08am On Feb 24, 2018
Subudu:

Hmm, there is a lot of dishonesty in the transport industry. I'm only thinking of Uber because there are a lot regulations.
People like us don't like trouble and headaches. So, no, I won't be willing to invest in a transport business except Uber that has regulations on ground.

Regulations? On Uber and Taxify? Bros shey you no dey read all the problems partners dey encounter with drivers on this thread? If you don't like stress and occasional head ache, then think twice before investing in "regulated" uber grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 10:10am On Feb 24, 2018
Olesekeniwoye:

Seriously
You earn 300k monthly in addition to your salary
I ain't gonna say much even not been a full time driver I w'd let u see my last 2weeks earnings only...and on uber not even gonna add taxify. So u decide for ursef

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Subudu(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2018
Stealth100:

Regulations? On Uber and Taxify? Bros shey you no dey read all the problems partners dey encounter with drivers on this thread? If you don't like stress and occasional head ache, then think twice before investing in "regulated" uber grin

Okay, I might be wrong. But I still prefer the platforms to standing as a lone ranger

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bily(m): 10:13am On Feb 24, 2018
iyaegin:

Those very queer Uber riders dem...someone has actually ordered me before because he wanted me to buy Bread and Butter for him cos it was very late and he was in an estate and maybe him and babe don quaff finish and hunger dey hammer am..after grudgingly doing it cos he really begged and I was trying to avoid cancelling cos my rate was very high the dumb guy still made sure he collected 200 change from 1k he gave me and I was like sebi u see maga today...

Delivery on Uber can be risky, especially for edible items.

What if after delivering the bread and butter or cake, and there was a case of food poisoning?

Trust me it will turn to another story.

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2018
Subudu:

Okay, I might be wrong. But I still prefer the platforms to standing as a lone ranger

Good! The business is great but not stress free at all.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 10:54am On Feb 24, 2018
protocol:
On a lighter note, today all I med was 5k. This 5k includes 2 cancellation fees in Uber. I close my day around 4pm( my new yr closing time)
Put on my app by 5 am and my destination trip to d land that flows with milk and honey,till 5.45am nothing hmmm. I drove empty to my favorite spot. Got a request to marina from ajah. Upon dropping d rider another witch requested me to obalende.Got to d destination, d fare was 700. She gave me 1k and all I had on me was 200 naira. This lady insisted that I must complete her change. This took almost 1hr before she made away with the whole fare that I shld call her when I have d change. Hmmm I gently drove my car away from there.
I later found my self in Lekki phase 1 around 12pm, I decided to try Uber app, after like 2hrs I got a request from Ivvy. When I saw the name, I knew it was one of these ladies that don't go beyond their street and probably the next street. She called me to go and pick up three cakes in admirity way, take one to African lane, fola osibo and one other street hmmm. She was so nasty about this on phone. I tried asking some questions about the delivery and she was like while are u guys so dump That was how I cancelled the trip. She called and was so angry, I told her that she should try DHL. I am not a delivery man.
Traffic was building alrdy, so I started heading home after all tomorrow is another day.
one can be lucky some days... Yesterday only 6 trips,i did 3 each on taxify and uber, 4 long trips, including 1 trip of 1.6x boost and i got 20k plus. And i wasn't online all day. Last monday i woke up early, started by 5.30am... Did 13 trips and got 16k after working till past 9pm....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 11:07am On Feb 24, 2018
SpeedGod:

Please share how to work and make good money. Share where to be at certain times , how you work and meet your target in details please. Thank you.
just to give u a tip of how and were I work and hussle... 9am - 4pm office work...my Monday's starts btw 4:30am and 5am and definitely in lekki/Ajah axis meanwhile I leave in Ajao estate..at any cost I wld be in that axis by then work till like 8-8:30 or even 9am...and on uber only, taxify offline...by then I go don make like 5-6K then I head to office in ilupeju... 4pm I go online hussle till 11pm and also based on my schedule and where I leave at least an airport pickup daily is a must...meanwhile make I stop for only Monday routine bfor I give out all my method and then bad belle go begin figure how to pour sand sand for my garri.u can hit me up personally wld be glad to share more .cheers

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by cross8701: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2018
habeeb246:
Just saw this page, I am 25, well I am a Corp member,m too, I have like 6m in my account, wondering if I could get four Toyota carmy 05 and give out for rental, I mean Uber. I have few questions to ask.
I am a very quiet and I hate being cheated, hope I will get 20k per week for each car with no stories , I don't ask for much, I am considerate.

If you have that kind of money to invest then the least you can do is do some proper research. Go back to page 200 and read from there.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by omonla10(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2018
Daveonoja:
I ain't gonna say much even not been a full time driver I w'd let u see my last 2weeks earnings only...and on uber not even gonna add taxify. So u decide for ursef
I believe ur earnings but seriously doubt u do an 8 to 5 job..

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by daguru(m): 11:15am On Feb 24, 2018
I am in need of 2 experienced drivers to give these 2 fresh tokunbo cars to on a weekly rental basis. The cars are 2004 model Toyoto camry. They were delivered to me yesterday and registration is ongoing. They have never been registered on the Uber or Taxify platforms. Both vehicles are extremely sound with very low mileage engines.

Interested drivers should please contact me via email: joe.amarachi"gmail.com

Or whatsapp only at 08037542184

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 11:19am On Feb 24, 2018
omonla10:
I believe ur earnings but seriously doubt u do an 8 to 5 job..
naaaa 9- 4pm FGN

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by all4kollin(m): 11:27am On Feb 24, 2018
A Nissan Alemera 2013 (manual) available on rental or hp basis. Kindly contact 0802 304 9894 or 08034278076
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by raykas(m): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2018
I think we should be very careful with the way we paste or responds to comment on this forum. I realized some yahoo boys has been bombarding this forum with fake and scams messages, stating they have a car on hire purchase or rentals and at the end of the day, they will be demanding upfront payment from driver.

I would like to warn the new drivers coming into this forum or e-hailing business to be patient and be very careful with the way they are eager to drive on the platform and the way they negotiate with partners. Any driver that would like to get a car on hire purchase should try to get advice from his lawyer or from an old uber driver before signing any documents.

So drivers be wise.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:50am On Feb 24, 2018
raykas:
I think we should be very careful with the way we paste or responds to comment on this forum. I realized some yahoo boys has been bombarding this forum with fake and scams messages, stating they have a car on hire purchase or rentals and at the end of the day, they will be demanding upfront payment from driver.

I would like to warn the new drivers coming into this forum or e-hailing business to be patient and be very careful with the way they are eager to drive on the platform and the way they negotiate with partners. Any driver that would like to get a car on hire purchase should try to get advice from his lawyer or from an old uber driver before signing any documents.

So drivers be wise.

wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2018
Thread has almost half a million views,
scammers will be all over the place. Be smart.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Harbewilliams(m): 12:10pm On Feb 24, 2018
Do you think your car qualifies for uber, taxify, oga taxi.
You need more information on how to go about it

We manage vehicles for people who don't have time to manager their vehicles but want to invest in the e-hailing business (taxify, uber, oga taxi ) years of experience in this business has shaped our ideas.

Call us today for more details on our services, your investment is our priority.

Contact us today
FLEETDRIVE LIMITED
07016682929 ( call or whatsapp )
fleetdrive2016@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by tempex88(m): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Thread has almost half a million views,
scammers will be all over the place. Be smart.

Hi Gazzuzz,
What transmission oil and synthetic engine oil do you recommend for a 2008 Kia Optima.

Just imported it salvaged from USA
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by vulpeslopez(m): 1:23pm On Feb 24, 2018
Daveonoja:
some times i day questions some drivers ability and mentality e.g you.... For your info am a driver too not even a full time driver for more than a year....i go to work everyday and drive everyday my schedule is so well planned that i know where to be at some particular times at all cost even if it means blowing empty to be there and still hit my 10k target daily after fuel..if u think there is no planning in this biz guy u are still a learner...if you are a good driver on the platform and want to hit target daily you wld have a planned schedule.... Whatever you do and you dont plan u are doomed to fail chairman.Look for me make i put you tru its obvious u are still a newbie....to be debating 20k weekly with that condition... Money that u can make... in 1 day friday sat or sunday....u are here talking about getting a request to agbara.... U be joker bring you weekly earnings to me make i do corrections for your timetable i go also show you my own weekly earnings and my planned schedule.. No hard feelings you can also learn more... Big ups dude...
my mentality and ability cannot be questioned.....not even by You....it is obvious u want a driver whose day starts with magodo to ilupeju and ends with ilupeju to magodo....I live in badore ajah and my normal day starts by 5am with badore to Lekki on a good day, so before the unfortunate guy who will take this ur offer out of desperation will drop madam in ilupeju.... I am up 5k plus... Becos rush hour is money hour..... In the evening ,while I am position in Marina or VI looking for trips to ajah... He will be rushing down to ilupeju to take madam home... If u love madam well enough just get her a driver and hush up with earnings..... Big up gee

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinchunchu: 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2018
Don't be lazy...all the answers you needed are right on this thread... Start reading from the beginning.. U need no one to put u tru anything...
habeeb246:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
Daveonoja:
Out of your 90k earnings per week, just pay a driver to be carrying madam upandan.

You don't need 20k na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Daveonoja: 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2018
Olesekeniwoye:

Out of your 90k earnings per week, just pay a driver to be carrying madam upandan.

You don't need 20k na
its obvious u dont read or no anything bfor you jump into talk and comment bullshit... Where did u see me saying i need driver that wld carry my madam to work.... Read bfor you comment olodo... Am only helping some1 to look for a driver on his terms... Go back and read my post then come back and make a sensible comment...

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Olesekeniwoye(m): 2:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
Daveonoja:
its obvious u dont read or no anything bfor you jump into talk and comment bullshit... Where did u see me saying i need driver that wld carry my madam to work.... Read bfor you comment olodo... Am only helping some1 to look for a driver on his terms... Go back and read my post then come back and make a sensible comment...
E pain am cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by payne4real(m): 2:58pm On Feb 24, 2018
Answer please !
Yesbody:
Hello guys
Has anyone tried to use this phones conveniently for uber ?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 5:15pm On Feb 24, 2018
Olesekeniwoye:

E pain am cheesy
Madt man grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ifyeez: 5:19pm On Feb 24, 2018
payne4real:
Answer please !
They ve told you guys when shopping for fone for Uber/Taxify, look for phones with Snapdragon processor for android, then iOS 10.0 upwards for iPhone, that’s iPhone 5 upwards.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dayosaurus(m): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hi,

I am a driver on the Uber platform and have been looking for a car for a while, can I have your number so we can discuss business

habeeb246:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Yesbody: 6:05pm On Feb 24, 2018
Hello guys, is Samsung galaxy S5 with android version 7.0 good for uber mobile app ?
Pls who has used it before and what's your experiences like ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) (521) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Glithronix and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.