Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (573) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725933 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by edurrity(m): 11:10am On Mar 17, 2018
I have Honda Baby Boy 2000 model.
Is it good to be used on Uber or Taxify in Abuja.
Anyone with experience? Pls help.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:21am On Mar 17, 2018
dantewest:
Peugeot 307
Manual transmission
Car has little issues with A/C

I need a driver who can deliver 30k weekly payments without stories.

Preferably someone who stays on the Island.

Call or Whatsapp 08098610490

That is as good as saying car cannot be used for e-hailing.

Please fix your car or put it up on hire-purchase.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gsparks01(m): 11:26am On Mar 17, 2018
Carshopper:

Kia rio 2007-2011 my favorite choice... parts very available..

1.4L - 1.6L engine... beautiful

thanks for your response. I noticed it is so difficult to get those with auto transmission (I wonder why). And I heard manual ain't exactly ideal for the business. What say you?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by payne4real(m): 11:59am On Mar 17, 2018
Boss in the house, i want to start this uber business i have a corola 2008 manual. the issue i have is i do not have uber enable smart phone, drivers licence and i also need to fix one or two things in the car.
i need a loan of about 100k. i will use my car as collatera. will pay 35k weekly immediate i start work.
The suffering is just too much i really need help.
Help a brother Pls

@Gazzuzz
@Carshopper
@Romeo3
@oluwaseunla

payne4real@hotmail.com

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinchunchu: 1:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Anyone with kia Rio, auto transmission between 2005 to 2008 for sale and Honda city btw between 2003 to 2008...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2018
Kia Cerato 2011 Nigerian used available for HP.Driver would preferably be staying around Ogudu Gbagada axis or around there on the mainland basically. Drop your number and the owner would contact you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
chinchunchu:
Anyone with kia Rio, auto transmission between 2005 to 2008 for sale and Honda city btw between 2003 to 2008...

be careful what you ask for.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:17pm On Mar 17, 2018
chinchunchu:

You go buy my 07 Kia Rio 1.5m grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by seanaddy(m): 1:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
chinchunchu:

I still saw 05 n 06 on jiji.

Just take your time and surf, you should get one.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:21pm On Mar 17, 2018
omonla10:
just curious.. Uber or taxify.. And what location.. WE dey learn everyday o

It will require cancelling a few trips,
but here's how it goes. @ 5am on a weekend the bulk of people moving around lagos are runs girls, drive to hotels and clubs in lekki you will get trips but be selective, pick trips with furthest distance (they mostly go to the mainland ) once you hit first trip, move to the next location but this time target hotels on the mainland. Once the sun is up, fire to luth or satellite town (there's always surge in the morning on weekends)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 1:41pm On Mar 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

It will require cancelling a few trips,
but here's how it goes. @ 5am on a weekend the bulk of people moving around lagos are runs girls, drive to hotels and clubs in lekki you will get trips but be selective, pick trips with furthest distance (they mostly go to the mainland ) once you hit first trip, move to the next location but this time target hotels on the mainland. Once the sun is up, fire to luth or satellite town (there's always surge in the morning on weekends)

undecided

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinchunchu: 1:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
I don't really understand that sir, u mean in terms of price or maintenance?
GAZZUZZ:

be careful what you ask for.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinchunchu: 1:49pm On Mar 17, 2018
Ur car wey them don flog all the goodie finish grin grin...abi no the ones wey dey Oga Gazzuzz workshop?
Carshopper:

You go buy my 07 Kia Rio 1.5m grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinchunchu: 1:52pm On Mar 17, 2018
Thank u sir, I checked and I've contacted some dealers, most have been sold...tho my budget is not up to 1M....
seanaddy:

I still saw 05 n 06 on jiji.

Just take your time and surf, you should get one.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 1:57pm On Mar 17, 2018
chinchunchu:
Ur car wey them don flog all the goodie finish grin grin...abi no the ones wey dey Oga Gazzuzz workshop?

Ahh... how many u see for there ? I get 3 oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinchunchu: 1:58pm On Mar 17, 2018
30k for car with AC issue and manual transmission..the driver can't last 4 days before he's been blocked forever... Manage 20k if u see sir undecided undecided lipsrsealed
GAZZUZZ:

That is as good as saying car cannot be used for e-hailing.

Please fix your car or put it up on hire-purchase.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chinchunchu: 2:00pm On Mar 17, 2018
Na 2 I see..and I know u no go won sell the third one cos na him still dey hot... wink smiley
Carshopper:

Ahh... how many u see for there ? I get 3 oo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by edurrity(m): 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
I have Honda Baby Boy 2000 model.
Is it good to be used on Uber or Taxify in Abuja.
Anyone with experience Please help.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2018
chinchunchu:
Na 2 I see..and I know u no go won sell the third one cos na him still dey hot... wink smiley

grin.... I fit sell the best one to u Oo... as in the very best
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shams040(m): 3:30pm On Mar 17, 2018
I want to get an honda e o d 2004, can I use it for uber
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
shams040:
I want to get an honda e o d 2004, can I use it for uber

NO.

Read from page 300

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:47pm On Mar 17, 2018
chinchunchu:
Saw this in lekki while driving yesterday.

I know nothing about it. Call the number

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2018
Romeo3:
Saw this in lekki while driving yesterday.

I know nothing about it. Call the number

Gazzuz see city ooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by shams040(m): 4:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 4:40pm On Mar 17, 2018
grin all this hypes about full synthetic oil self, we hv been driving for years with mineral oil and nothing has happened .Some hv used it on their cars ,driving with it for years and still sell it off with no issues .. I'm the typical example of this , used my Rav4 2008 model from 2009 to 2017 before I sold it and I was using Mobil 1 for my servicing . Travel with the car severally to Igbo land ,no wahala .
I'm just saying, make una no go dey think say without full synthetic which cost a fortune in Nigeria, ur car won't be ok ..that 5w 30 oil is just $25 in usa for 5liters but u all are making it sound like luxury . Make una park wella biko.

Another issue is someone telling u to scan ur A.C.. I was laughed at last week when I mentioned A.c., the man asked madam ,who tell u say dem dey scan A.c.? The technician workshop at Cleggs, the man is called Kamo cool, he works on nothing less than 20vehicles daily ,ranging from Mercedes ,range rover ,Toyota that is to tell u his level of expertise. My A.c. wasn't cooling optimally,the back passenger won't feel the cooling well as much as I will like to have it assuming am a passenger. It turns out that my evaporizer is blocked with dirts,it was cleaned and car was over chilling . But One dude is already raising hand, calling 10k for diagnosis on A.c. but in all I spent 12k and no diagnosis. Lesson , forget grammar on little things , just get the right technician to fix ur car . Reading and assimilating issues on cars on this thread, u will get discouraged over managing ur fleet of cars.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
Enyinne:
grin all this hypes about mineral oil self, we hv been driving for years with mineral oil and nothing has happened .Some hv used it on their cars ,driving with it for years and still sell it off with no issues .. I'm the typical example of this , used my Rav4 2008 model from 2009 to 2017 before I sold it and I was using Mobil 1 for my servicing . Travel with the car severally to Igbo land ,no wahala .
I'm just saying, make una no go dey think say without full synthetic which cost a fortune in Nigeria, ur car won't be ok ..that 5w 30 oil is just $25 in usa for 5liters but u all are making it sound like luxury . Make una park wella biko.

Another issue is someone telling u to scan ur A.C.. I was laughed at last week when I mentioned A.c., the man asked madam ,who tell u say dem dey scan A.c.? The technician workshop at Cleggs, the man is called Kamo cool, he works on nothing less than 20vehicles daily ,ranging from Mercedes ,range rover ,Toyota that is to tell u his level of expertise. My A.c. wasn't cooling optimally,the back passenger won't feel the cooling well as much as I will like to have it assuming am a passenger. It turns out that my evaporizer is blocked with dirts,it was cleaned and car was over chilling . But One dude is already raising hand, calling 10k for diagnosis on A.c. but in all I spent 12k and no diagnosis. Lesson , forget grammar on little things , just get the right technician to fix ur car . Reading and assimilating issues on cars on this thread, u will get discouraged over managing ur fleet of cars.

Is your mobil-1 a mineral oil?

Some A.C.s can actually be scanned. As long as it has an AC module, you can scan it.

Scanning isn't same as diagnosis.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Enyinne(f): 5:03pm On Mar 17, 2018
So checking A.c. if it's scanning should cost 10k .Car in question is corrolla , does it has a module .Na so una follow dey scar innocent people .

Some A.C.s can actually be scanned. As long as it has an AC module, you can scan it.

Scanning isn't same as diagnosis.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
Enyinne:
So checking A.c. if it's scanning should cost 10k .Car in question is corrolla , does it has a module .Na so una follow dey scar innocent people .

I never said anything about pricing ma'am. Everyone has the prerogative to set prices for their services as they deem fit. That's why there are different classes of service providers. They have their own customers.

No one is forced to patronise a particular person. It's a choice.

I hope you know some people don't even visit workshops, they go to dealerships which are even much more expensive.

No, that Corolla doesn't have a seperate AC module.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 5:10pm On Mar 17, 2018
oluwaseunla:

Since the gist on sludge is trending, I decided to check the engine cap of one of my cars and mehn it looks really bad. The sludge no be small.
Please what is the remedy for this? I use the normal Mobil mineral oil and I change oil every month.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:19pm On Mar 17, 2018
Stealth100:

Since the gist on sludge is trending, I decided to check the engine cap of one of my cars and mehn it looks really bad. The sludge no be small.
Please what is the remedy for this? I use the normal Mobil mineral oil and I change oil every month.

Pics or....
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by paroh137(m): 5:23pm On Mar 17, 2018
Stealth100:

Throw the car away
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Pics or....

(1) (2) (3) ... (570) (571) (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.