Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (663) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4722742 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
Carshopper:

Abeg give me popcorn too.. I will hungry after I type finish

Legendary Carshopper, the iMax Cinema hall is sold out with all seat taken and people are already eating their Popcorn with ice cold Malt but the film (The strategy you wan share) never start.

We can’t afford to refund customers ooo.

Well the koko be say, we are waiting for you.

Almighty Gazzuzz, we never get “Word of The Day” those golden nuggets make sense die.

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by SpeedGod: 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
akanniade10:

Okay, I am in a Telegram group consisting of about 120 Uber Lagos partner members only. Send me a mail containing your phone number and i'll drop your number in the group so you can be added. You can download the telegram App if you don't have it.

Please add: 08187421829. Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 1:16am On Apr 24, 2018
nitigriti:

Nice one sir. Very informative
Thank you sir
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 3:10am On Apr 24, 2018
gsparks01:
How to identify American spec please
@ oluwaseunla
Honestly I don't known. Coz I buy my cars from the states am Base in the states. For sure the engine from the states are 2.0liter engine from 2007 to 2010 that am sure of .. Gazzu knows better than I do. So you might want to ask him for advice
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by oluwaseunla(m): 3:44am On Apr 24, 2018
gsparks01:
How to identify American spec please
@ oluwaseunla

It's just about the country of origin. American specs in this case are vehicles made in North America, mostly bought as Tokunbo. The other one with the expensive engine are mostly bought from Dana motors Nigeria as brand new cars.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 5:23am On Apr 24, 2018
Opeexclusive04:

Baba not everybody get energy to do hide and seek for a trip from airport which could be 4,000MAXX!!! maybe surge sef, the day they'll nab him story go change. My guys have people dey sort and do picks nd sturvs but e still dey cast cos out of every 12 there's a sontin........

So please let me understand this better.What exactly happens to Uber drivers at Abuja Airport.as a driver you cannot pick a ride from the airport so if you drop a rider at the airport and another request happens to come in you cannot pick that person?? no wonder the people at MM are now having courage to start attacking as some have reported.A storm is brewing....winter is coming...
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 6:24am On Apr 24, 2018
Good morning.
Please how do I add a vehicle on UBER platform. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adesund(m): 6:49am On Apr 24, 2018
Hello all,
I need a car to drive please.

And I want to know, is TATA INDIGO 2010 accepted by uber/taxify?

07030753875 is my contact.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adesund(m): 6:51am On Apr 24, 2018
net7777:
Good morning.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 7:45am On Apr 24, 2018
please can someone help with rental agreement and HP. Send it to my mail : texco20022001@gmail.com

Thanks a million
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by FELIX30(m): 8:15am On Apr 24, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

I'm on water for 2018. wink
GAZZUZZ, Please I need some info from you. Please drop a mail for me at Jiokefelix@gmail.com, or 08144410800.
Thank you sir!!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:38am On Apr 24, 2018
FELIX30:

GAZZUZZ, Please I need some info from you. Please drop a mail for me at Jiokefelix@gmail.com, or 08144410800.
Thank you sir!!

you have a signature. Meaning you can see my signature.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by 1daboi: 8:51am On Apr 24, 2018
iyaegin:

You can once your phone has 4G data and battery is up.But you need to go to their office for training too.
thanks I've been activated and ready to hit the road

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Coolbenzino(m): 9:34am On Apr 24, 2018
author=taxiappguy post=66973733]

Please add me to the group 08186473185. Thanks.[/quote]

Add me pls 08036688372
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Opeexclusive04(m): 10:02am On Apr 24, 2018
iyaegin:

So please let me understand this better.What exactly happens to Uber drivers at Abuja Airport.as a driver you cannot pick a ride from the airport so if you drop a rider at the airport and another request happens to come in you cannot pick that person?? no wonder the people at MM are now having courage to start attacking as some have reported.A storm is brewing....winter is coming...

There are two DUELY REGISTERED cab services at the airport here in Abuja namely VIKO and ACHAN, This guys remit annually to the commercial department of the airport in 8DIGITS, (Which comes bY dues collectively paid by members ).

Now their fares are fixed from 5k and above depending on d vehicle of d customers choice but if they will go lower it will be based on pool i.e upto two different riders going different directions are brough together.

An Average ride from town to airport before advent of Ehailing was 4k and above now uber came with 3300, thus drivers will like to wait and get a trip to return back and make up for fuel and commissions with 200naira toll gate. So this took market away from d cab guys as they can stay for a whole day and not get a trip to town but Ehailing guys dey shuttle airport like man wey dey shuttle restroom after taking 'SERVICE'.

This lead to the clamp down on any Ehailing guy they notice at d airport trying to pick up a person, they harrass the driver and d rider has no choice than to alight from d vehicle and the vehicle is clamped and maybe tyres deflated if they don't malhandle d said driver... and fined 25,000 (If you have proof of d fine and it's an Uber request dt got ur car clamped Uber will pay back)....

I'll come back to explain how they know Uber Drivers and also how some guys run the package UnderG. Lemme eat Iya Oyo Amala

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2018
dru23:

I thought it has been up now.. Abi how many times the thing want up now ...

We never rush in.. So we don't rush out
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sholarb(m): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2018
Opeexclusive04:

There are two DUELY REGISTERED cab services at the airport here in Abuja namely VIKO and ACHAN, This guys remit annually to the commercial department of the airport in 8DIGITS, (Which comes bY dues collectively paid by members ).

No wonder! Recently at Abj airport, the uber guy (got to knw afterwards) came to arrivals and asked codedly if I was looking for a taxi then later said 'bros abeg if anybody ask questions, jst talk say I come pick you'. I ended up paying 3K5 for the off line trip to wuse2. I actually thought he was a company driver at first.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by adesund(m): 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2018
I left you a WhatsApp message already

[quote author=tetesco post=66982203][/quote]
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 12:51pm On Apr 24, 2018
Tgiirl:
please can someone help with rental agreement and HP. Send it to my mail : texco20022001@gmail.com

Thanks a million

I have both agreements for a token. You can email or whatsapp me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2018
net7777:
Good morning.
I can do that for you easy, email or whatsapp me.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Opeexclusive04(m): 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
sholarb:

No wonder! Recently at Abj airport, the uber guy (got to knw afterwards) came to arrivals and asked codedly if I was looking for a taxi then later said 'bros abeg if anybody ask questions, jst talk say I come pick you'. I ended up paying 3K5 for the off line trip to wuse2. I actually thought he was a company driver at first.

He was even lucky that he wasn't monitored else!!!
Story could have been this way

YOU: He is my driver he came to pick me

Airport guys: Okay oya driver call d man now make we see... possibly he could have your number or sontin they will go further to see the call log!
This guys have structured positioned from arrival all d way to where d car parked most times they even monitor drop offs and know what d driver is planning on doing, they even use their Apps to request to get driver phone number and car details.
Those guys have pictures of a whole lot of cars and are monitored under their radar steady!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Googledrive12: 2:53pm On Apr 24, 2018
Please if any Abuja driver know any road Safty staff that can facilitate a driver's license in a day or 2 days please help me with his / her contact thanks my people, is urgent!.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iyaegin: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hello People..abeg who dey use Access bank for Uber salary account..the weekly money never drop which is rather strange.since January na constant steady payment latest by 1pm every Tuesday but today be like say izzue dey.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2018
Googledrive12:
Please if any Abuja driver know any road Safty staff that can facilitate a driver's license in a day or 2 days please help me with his / her contact thanks my people, is urgent!.

Its impossible, even if you know the FRSC commander . except you want a fake one
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bluezeski(m): 4:25pm On Apr 24, 2018
I Have a corolla 2003 for taxify or uber, i need a responsible driver who lives around lekki ajah area with reliable guarantors. call Ik 08096530007

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 4:32pm On Apr 24, 2018
bluezeski:
I Have a corolla 2003 for taxify or uber, i need a responsible driver who lives around lekki ajah area with reliable guarantors. call Ik 08096530007
Rental or hire purchase
Specify so dey wont flood ur line
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bluezeski(m): 4:54pm On Apr 24, 2018
Hire purchase - Driver must be ready to drop at least 25% of the total cost before operation and maximum of 12 months payment. Then Rental should be 30k per week
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by net7777(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24, 2018
adesund:

I want to add a a car to my platform. I am my own partner..,
This is what I am finding hard here. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 5:03pm On Apr 24, 2018
bluezeski:
Hire purchase - Driver must be ready to drop at least 25% of the total cost before operation and maximum of 12 months payment. Then Rental should be 30k per week

Very sweet offer I must say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (660) (661) (662) (663) (664) (665) (666) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: Nezzjnr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.