Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4721430 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (5686) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bigass(f): 7:50pm On May 22, 2017
Seems nobody can advise you guys. Every advice is seen as an attack. Na una sabi

Our life expectancy in Nigeria is 53yrs.
Yet we normalise a lot of anomalies in our societies.

See them mentioning abnormal situations as examples.
Hypertensive heart disease and sudden death are on the increase and some of it is due stress.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 7:52pm On May 22, 2017
bigass:

Na you sabi I don advise you
i don hear. thank you
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:15pm On May 22, 2017
bigass:
Seems nobody can advise you guys. Every advice is seen as an attack. Na una sabi

Hypertension heart disease and sudden death are on the increase and some of it is due stress.

Something must kill a man
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 8:22pm On May 22, 2017
bigass:

Hypertension heart disease and sudden death are on the increase and some of it is due stress.

Life expectancy in Nigeria is 45- 50 years.

E don increase
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by fisher101(m): 9:11pm On May 22, 2017
Matoni:
Partnership terms are open for negotiation but i'm considering any of these:

Rent to own; you will need to pay a percentage of the car value in advance. (let me know what you can drop)

Percentage, we split profit 50-50, or 75-25 or 60-40 or whatever you suggest that can work for both of us.

drop your offer below and i'll contact you if it pays me.

I'm interested in your hire pruchase offer if still available. I can conveniently drop 10 to 15% upfront. My name is Toye. 07052037898. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Arnoldo(m): 9:15pm On May 22, 2017
GAZZUZZ:

Something must kill a man
that could be rat poison

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:20pm On May 22, 2017
Arnoldo:
that could be rat poison

that could be suicide or murder. smiley

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HONESTY4U: 10:40pm On May 22, 2017
Romeo3 Please I sent a mail, please try and reply the mail thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newness12: 2:07am On May 23, 2017
Dear All,

I'm interested in uber but some drivers are complaining that because of reduction in fare charges, you can't make much money on it anymore. Is it possible to still make up to #50,000 per week? I intend to be owner driver.
I'll appreciate only those currently driving or supervising drivers to respond. Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:44am On May 23, 2017
HONESTY4U:
Romeo3 Please I sent a mail, please try and reply the mail thanks.
been replying. not going.

use my direct mail. romeonl@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Ruksmaster1: 10:48am On May 23, 2017
newness12:
Dear All,

I'm interested in uber but some drivers are complaining that because of reduction in fare charges, you can't make much money on it anymore. Is it possible to still make up to #50,000 per week? I intend to be owner driver.
I'll appreciate only those currently driving or supervising drivers to respond. Thanks

Yes! You can still make as much as #50,000 and even more than that as long as you are online you will keep getting requests! We are doing a free car inspection at Ikeja city mall today so you can sign up with this link http://t.uber.com/street_slanger_54 or call this number 08175986819 to begin the process.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HONESTY4U: 2:50pm On May 23, 2017
Romeo3:
been replying. not going.

use my direct mail. romeonl@yahoo.com

Good day, I have sent you a mail. Please kindly respond to the mail. Thank You.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by toyclicks: 2:51pm On May 23, 2017
Hello house, are there still people here on taxify?
How is the market? How is the revenue? I landed in Lagos yesternight. I will get to the island tomorrow
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 3:28pm On May 23, 2017
Hello and good afternoon all. My name is Deji; registered Uber driver here - I live in Gowon Estate, Ipaja. Any interested partner can reach me on 08028887414. Thank you all
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 3:48pm On May 23, 2017
HONESTY4U:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2017
milestone.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:14pm On May 23, 2017
slamstanlee:
Does one really need tracker's permit? I mean after installing tracker in the car.? My previous car had it that's why i am asking
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:19pm On May 23, 2017
HONESTY4U:

my responses arent getting to you. mail me directly with romeonl@gmail.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Stealth100: 6:30pm On May 23, 2017
Romeo3:
and before someone will come and scream long hours, i only did 88hrs last week and 86 trips

88hours? God bless your hustle bro. You're strong
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:10pm On May 23, 2017
Stealth100:

88hours? God bless your hustle bro. You're strong
my strength comes from God. it's never by my power
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 9:40am On May 24, 2017
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by HONESTY4U: 12:19pm On May 24, 2017
Romeo3:
my responses arent getting to you. mail me directly with romeonl@gmail.com

Good day, I have sent you a direct mail to romeonl@gmail.com. I even dropped my contact in the mail, should you not be able to get across to me through email.

Please kindly respond to my mail.
Thanks.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 12:19pm On May 24, 2017
A driver identified as George Olorunmaiye has allegedly ran away with his employer's car in Abuja. A report also revealed that the said man is a Uber driver working in the FCT...Any information about his whereabouts should be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/uber-driver-flees-with-his-employers.html

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 12:20pm On May 24, 2017
gwng:
A driver identified as George Olorunmaiye has allegedly ran away with his employer's car in Abuja. A report also revealed that the said man is a Uber driver working in the FCT...Any information about his whereabouts should be forwarded to the appropriate authorities.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/uber-driver-flees-with-his-employers.html

To prevent or tackle something like this, LET US HELP YOU INSTALL a security GPS tracker (without your drivers knowledge) for ONLY #27,000. IN LAGOS ONLY

Contact us on 09053629992 for details or chat with our mechanics @ www.mymoto.com.ng ...

You will be able to monitor the location of your vehicle at any point in time from your phone.
Monitor users of your vehicle and their current location (drivers, spouse etc.).
STOP YOUR CAR FROM YOUR PHONE.

Call us today to schedule an installation: 09053629992
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by LagosUberDriver: 7:37pm On May 24, 2017
Romeo, why doesn't uber include the highest earning driver of the week in the weekly bulletin they send via email. any idea?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 8:04pm On May 24, 2017
LagosUberDriver:
Romeo, why doesn't uber include the highest earning driver of the week in the weekly bulletin they send via email. any idea?
no idea.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 2:19am On May 25, 2017
gwng:

To prevent or tackle something like this, LET US HELP YOU INSTALL a security GPS tracker (without your drivers knowledge) for ONLY #27,000. IN LAGOS ONLY

Contact us on 09053629992 for details or chat with our mechanics @ www.mymoto.com.ng ...

You will be able to monitor the location of your vehicle at any point in time from your phone.

Monitor users of your vehicle and their current location (drivers, spouse etc.).

Does one really need tracker's permit? I mean after installing tracker in the car.? My previous car had it that's why i am asking
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by gwng: 11:52am On May 25, 2017
slamstanlee:

Not in Nigeria.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by iboboyswag(m): 3:38pm On May 25, 2017
gwng:

Please would you stop the continued defamation of this person.... there are other ways to market your wares.

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by newness12: 5:21pm On May 25, 2017
Romeo3,

I sent you a pm but yet to get response.

Please kindly do as I need to tap from your wealth of knowledge.
God bless your soul
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Romeo3(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2017
newness12:
Romeo3,

I sent you a pm but yet to get response.

Please kindly do as I need to tap from your wealth of knowledge.
God bless your soul
i reply all mails sent to me. not all get delivered to the recipient.

mail directly here. romeonl@yahoo.com
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by skelemba: 6:06pm On May 25, 2017
Good evening all my name is Matthew
am an uber driver and am in need of a partner
any partner that needs a driver can reach me on 08036799705
thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (5686) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.