Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (808) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4713352 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (5683) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by herocz: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2018
Toyota corolla 04 Available for 35k weekly rental..

Experienced uber/taxify driver needed

Call fleet manager: 09076603658
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 21, 2018
eherbal:
why is nobody mentioning Honda City and Ford focus cryundecided

Ford is a good brand until you visit a mechanic that's when you will realize that Ford is a big man car. grin grin

You can also ask @thebigkendo, he his an Honda fan.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 8:46am On Jun 21, 2018
jayooh:

Hmm, had to go back to llok at his shot again. Nice detail. Oya Chucsmoore comman explain

Since the car no dey consume fuel e fit be say e no dey consume temperature too. Or e dey put am inside fridge.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2018
eherbal:
this is just a review from a website.do you want me to load reviews from other sites too? even our in-house guru has confirmed,"transmission, transmission". bringing the notice of Elantra transmission ish is not to make the owners feel bad,but to be aware of it's limitations and what to expect. also, would be purchasers would be cautious before purchasing.

The reviews did not say the transmission fail, just said they act sluggish.. which might be how they are designed, Elantra are not performance cars.

The way una dey carry the matter like say corolla engine/transmission no dey spoil

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

The reviews did not say the transmission fail, just said they act sluggish.. which might be how they are designed, Elantra are not performance cars.

The way una dey carry the matter like say corolla engine/transmission no dey spoil

Welcome Sir.

Was just telling him to ask you about Honda products. tongue grin

Dru23 don clear matter for Hyundai.

Corolla transmission transmission. grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 9:00am On Jun 21, 2018
TheCar:

Ford is a good brand until you visit a mechanic that's when you will realize that Ford is a big man car. grin grin

You can also ask @the.bigkendo, he his an Honda fan.

Personally I don't like the honda city's shape but the fuel economy will beat any corolla

I will pick any recent(2012-2016) ford over una corolla

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 9:05am On Jun 21, 2018
TheCar:

Welcome Sir.

Was just telling him to ask you about Honda products. tongue grin

Dru23 don clear matter for Hyundai.

Corolla transmission transmission. grin

Corolla weh i go park i no go fit sleep well angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 9:11am On Jun 21, 2018
Chuwaa:

People usually "forget" to rate when offered good services but will never forget to rate when they receive "bad" service.

The truth!!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by bilar01(m): 9:12am On Jun 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

Personally I don't like the honda city's shape but the fuel economy will beat any corolla

how Much can one get a very good 08-09 Honda city and is it advisable to do that??
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

Don't worry when we make more money we go upgrade.

At least if we discouraged people about Corollas, demand go fall and price go crash with less Mexican abusing Corollas grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

We don't want you to sleep at all inside Corolla. tongue tongue tongue cool grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by DukeNija(m): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2018
TheCar:

You can also ask @thebigkendo, he his an Honda fan.

Pls I have a Honda Accord 09. Is it feasible to use it for Uber? 2.4 L Engine
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 9:23am On Jun 21, 2018
DukeNija:

Yes, if you drive it but not for rental

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 21, 2018
DukeNija:

@thebigkendo and other people using Honda Accord would be able to advise you appropriately.

But 2.4 Ltrs Engine would be bad for business if you wan rent am out to drivers but might be fun if you drive it yourself.

Disclaimer - I don't know anything about Honda product because I don't use it. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Cooladex(m): 9:33am On Jun 21, 2018
Cooladex:
Toyota Camry 2008 available for hire purchase. (Car bought in Jan 2018)
Just spent roughly 5 months on e-hailing.
2Verifiable guarantors
35k Weekly Remmitance without default.
Must be willing to drop 10% Security deposit.

Serious interested drivers should chat me up on on 08060137965 for more clarifications.

Still up!
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Haderbayor123: 9:43am On Jun 21, 2018
Do you mean you will pick 2012-2016 ford over 2012-2016 corrola or over 2003-2007 corrola? Make it clearer sir.

thebigkendo:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2018
Haderbayor123:
Do you mean you will pick 2012-2016 ford over 2012-2016 corrola or over 2003-2007 corrola? Make it clearer sir.

This table you're shaking with thebigkendo

Make I just park for one side set observe proceedings.

I dey come, make I quickly go get Maltina and Pop Corn. grin grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2018
Haderbayor123:

Recent ford over any of the above even future corolla self grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 9:53am On Jun 21, 2018
mymotong:
Mymoto Ride Hailing Service: Drivers Needed…

Cars available on Rental/HP. Apply by sending your details to support@mymoto.com.ng

Requirements
1 guarantor with verifiable address within Lagos state. Guarantor must be gainfully employed.
70% upfront payment of agreed rental sum.
Should have working knowledge of how automobiles work.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:06am On Jun 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2018
lymelyte:
nor be to dey do night work so! It is like the surge is usually at night.
Nah rain cos am. No heavy rain No surge. Except on few occasion
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 10:08am On Jun 21, 2018
mymotong:
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with Lifetime access to online platform/app).

Call us on 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 3-9 Olu Koleosho Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED MYMOTO TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

(6) Other alarms (Over-speed Alarm, Ignition On Alarm, Low Battery Alarm ): Over-speed alarms notifies you via sms when your car goes beyond a particular speed. Ignition on notifies you WHENEVER your car is started. Low Battery Alarm lets you know when your car battery is low.

(7) Daily Mileage report (online platform): Daily mileage report shows you a daily chart (in KM) of your car.

We have heard of one or two expereience of how clients were able to recover their vehicles BECAUSE THEY HAD A TRACKER INSTALLED IN IT. We will be sharing some of them with you based on TRUE LIFE EXPERIENCES.

If you have had personal experiences also, kindly share with us.

WE STILL INSTALL THE MOST AFFORDABLE TRACKERS AROUND STARTING FROM 25K (VARIES WITH CAR MODEL).

CONTACT US ON 09032614208 OR 08060675824. More details on tracker: https://mymoto.com.ng/why-you-should-install-the-mymoto-security-tracker/

WE ARE THE ONLY COMPANY THAT OFFERS FREE LIFETIME ACCESS TO OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS FOR MONITORING/STOPpING YOUR CAR.

YOU'VE SPENT QUITE MUCH TO ACQUIRE YOUR CAR, SECURE IT WITH A TRACKER. BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY

Story 1
During one of our installs, the client shared with us how Mr Ayo (not his real name) borrowed his brothers car, and waylaid in the night somewhere in Lagos. Unknown to the thieves, the car had a tracker in it. That same night they tracked the vehicle to a military baracks (apparenntly the thieves had accomplices with military connections). They went with the police and they were able to recover the car (THE DEMOBILIZE FUNCTION OF THE TRACKER WAS USED TO ENSURE THE CAR DID NOT MOVE UNTIL THEY GOT TO THAT LOCATION)...

Story 2
Mr Bayo was bout entering his car in the night somewhere in Lagos when he was attacked. He immediately used his phone to demobilize the car some minutes after they had zoomed away with the car. The thieves ran away when they discovered the car wasn't strating again. The car was tracked to Ajah. Apparently the thieves ran away in fear with the keys of the car grin

If you have similar stories please share with us...

Call/Whatsapp 08060675824 for details on how to schedule an installation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 21, 2018
jayooh:

It's not by newbie. As an oldbie I have forgotten to start my trips once in a while. If it's on uber count your self lucky, as the high-techy techy app will give you the option of recalculating fare from riders pick up. And most times its accurate. But if it's the low-tech app, then you are at the mercy of rider.
Maybe you were excited getting constant requests. Abeg pass them to me when they are too much especially on taxify that is very scarce on my phone
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by nitigriti(m): 10:10am On Jun 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

I live in a gated compound, with spacious grounds. There is a gate house where there is this aboki that sells stuffs. At night, like 6 aboki will come and sleep inside the gate lodge. Some will even sleep outside the gate lodge.
What me I kukuma do is to park the car beside the gate lodge at night.

Oya make dem come vandalize now, if those aboki no comot their intestine with dagger

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 21, 2018
jayooh:

It's not by newbie. As an oldbie I have forgotten to start my trips once in a while. If it's on uber count your self lucky, as the high-techy techy app will give you the option of recalculating fare from riders pick up. And most times its accurate. But if it's the low-tech app, then you are at the mercy of rider.
Maybe you were excited getting constant requests. Abeg pass them to me when they are too much especially on taxify that is very scarce on my phone grin
I can remember requesting a driver on taxify ( same driver trice) that excitement made him to forget to start a trip not until I call his attention to it
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:13am On Jun 21, 2018
shollywendy1:

Is ur radiator a double cell or single.?....from my own observation. If it is double cell, the temperature might not even rise up to that level
It might be a double cell radiator
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chucsmoore(m): 10:18am On Jun 21, 2018
nitigriti:

I live in a gated compound, with spacious grounds. There is a gate house where there is this aboki that sells stuffs. At night, like 6 aboki will come and sleep inside the gate lodge. Some will even sleep outside the gate lodge.

Oya make dem come vandalize now, if those aboki no comot their intestine with dagger
i tire o. People wey get compound and adequate security no fit park their Corolla jejely and go to sleep. Let them continue beefing Corolla grin
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 21, 2018
thebigkendo:

Recent ford over any of the above even future corolla self grin grin

If I will be responsible for repairs and maintenance, Recent Toyota Corolla over any Ford brand.

If I will not be responsible for repairs and maintenance, I would definitely go for something better than Ford jooor. But could manage Ford since no be me go pay for repairs and maintenance. grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 10:37am On Jun 21, 2018
nitigriti:

chucsmoore:
i tire o. People wey get compound and adequate security no fit park their Corolla jejely and go to sleep. Let them continue beefing Corolla grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol i stay in a very secure environment too with army, Mopol and halogen guards, so because i am driving corolla i cannot go & do weekend flexing at my guys place or visit a relative wey no get aboki guard??

NB My initial comment, i was talking about "me" see the bolded
the.bigkendo:

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 10:37am On Jun 21, 2018
Any other person receive 6hrs rest crap from uber.abi na only muah?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2018
Someone needs a car.
Automatic transmission ( 2005 and above )
30k weekly remittance
Driver handles all repairs and maintenances

Indicate if you can deal
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by stacyadams: 10:45am On Jun 21, 2018
Dis fine fine girls wey dey wear hot mini follow me sit down for front..make we no go fall inside 3rd mainland bridge wen I dey try luk Gps cum luk laps...others wey dey sitdown for back dey press fone telling me I don't know the place but if Gps begin go merry round dem go remember where dem dey go..make una kontinu

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (805) (806) (807) (808) (809) (810) (811) ... (5683) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: kayusmile(m), gobuchinny, nslloyd, Jaysharp(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.