Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,634 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (858) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4714111 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (5684) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mymotong: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
We still install the MOST AFFORDABLE AND QUALITY TRACKERS YOU COULD FIND ANYWHERE, featuring Android/iOS tracking/demobilizing, sms tracking/demobilize, online tracking/demobilizing, daily mileage report (to know how many km your car runs each day), Vehicle history report (where your car had been between time X and Y) and many more features.

Presently going for 25K (without Online Platform), 30K (with 1yr access to online platform/app), 40K (with lifetime app/online access).

Call us on 08060675824, 09032614208 to schedule an installation.

Tracker page: https://mymoto.com.ng/product/vehicle-car-pickup-commercial-trucks-gps-tracker-h02-tracker-nigerian-configured/
Office Location: 1 Bashiru Oweh Street, Off Medical Road, Ikeja, Lagos

WHY DOES YOUR CAR NEED TRACKER

(1) Security: While anti-theft systems like push-buttons before car start, gear lock, pedal locks etc… are good, ONLY A TRACKING SYSTEM LIKE OURS ALLOWS YOU TO RECOVER (AND ALSO PROTECT) YOUR VEHICLE IF YOUR CAR IS HIJACKED FROM YOU WHILE DRIVING. Our trackers are both anti-theft and recovery in nature. e.g. You should shutdown your car before you sleep at night or park in a public space. Whenever you need to start the car, you enable it also.

(2) Remote Monitoring: GPS Security trackers allows you to monitor your vehicle location remotely from your phone. You are able to view your car’s location in real time (from our IOS/ANDROID APPS).

(3) Vehicle History: Through our online platform (IOS/ANDROID APPS) , you can view where your car had been between DAY X and DAY Y. A plot is shown on a map showing your car’s movement over this period of time.

(4) Remotely Stop Your Car: With our security GPS tracker, you are able to stop your car from ANY PHONE with an sms command. This function can also be carried out through our online platforms.

(5) Geo-Fencing Alarm:If your car goes beyond set a radius (or multi-point), say Lagos, you will be notified by sms.

Call/Whatsapp 09032614208 for details on how to schedule an installation.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by AllGadgetsNG: 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Back and Better. Very Durable Phone Holder with Two High Power Charging Port. (4K Only!!!). 09055927540, 07066697724.

OTHER CAR GADGETS FROM US (TYRE PUMP, CHARGER, RIM DECORATOR, VACUUM CLEANER ETC): https://gadgetworld.com.ng/product-category/car-gadgets/

1) In-car holder for iPhone, Samsung, Nokia, HTC and most smartphones

2) Works in all cars, easy to use

3) Adjustable rotation for 360 degrees

4) Adjustable Neck and Mount width from 45 to 106mm, adjust to any size of phones

5) USB car charger (5V,3.1A) Quick speed & high efficiency charging

6) High quality PC+ABS material

7) Non-slip feet, keep your cell phone in holder steadily

cool Input: 12V-24V

9) Output: 5V 3.1A max

10) Over current protection

11) Tightly fitting clamps

12) Flexible Banding Neck Cushioned Expandable Holder Maximum Output: 3A for 1-2 x USB

Instructions:

1) Secure the mount into your car’s cigarette lighter or auxiliary port

2) Insert your phone or device into mount

Push the side clamps together to tighten

Plug the USB Cable into the port and affix the other end into your device

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2018
Update on my friends car, always ensure to insure your car and save yourself the stress of unforeseen circumstances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
some accidents are not to be fixed, but sold for parts.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dovehorizon:
Update on my friends car, always ensure to insure your car and save yourself the stress of unforeseen circumstances.
insurance gave him another car?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
You are absolutely right Gazzuzz but the above I believe falls not into such category. You might even do a better job if this was given to u.

GAZZUZZ:
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2018
They did not but paid for it to be fixed.

xana101:
insurance gave him another car?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
taxiappguy:

Thinking is better than not thinking. In that vein, I commend you.
There are roundabouts that have only two exits, the one you are coming from and another one on the left.
As you are approaching the roundabout, that nice-but-insistent lady that lives inside Google maps will tell you, "At the roundabout, take the first exit".
Because you are just approaching the roundabout, you may not know the features of its exits, or if Indeed there is one on the right. When you get to it, you might find the only exit is on the other side, the left side.
My point is "At the roundabout, take the first exit" doesn't always indicate a turn on the right. Sometimes the first exit requires you to go straight.
While your right turn statement is true and I agree with it in a general sort of way, i also feel it is not precise enough. It might mislead.
I would recommend following the lady's prompt and counting the exits instead. First exit is first exit, second exit is second exit, and so on.
for guys that use the google map voice...so annoying,distracting and sometimes confusing. Best is to silence it....and use the blue lines leading you...even the shapes of the roundabout and ur exits are shown
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 5:23pm On Jul 16, 2018
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by taxiappguy: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2018
slamstanlee:
for guys that use the google map voice...so annoying,distracting and sometimes confusing. Best is to silence it....and use the blue lines leading you...even the shapes of the roundabout and ur exits are shown
True.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dovehorizon:
You are absolutely right Gazzuzz but the above I believe falls not into such category. You might even do a better job if this was given to u.

In all honesty will you buy a car with a history of such level of accident/Repair?

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2018
Who ever wrote the invoice did not do well. You were better off getting 80per insured sum (if you didn't devalue)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dovehorizon:

Very soon this car will be on Nairaland/OLX ..
Clean 6 month used Toyota camry
1st body
Toks standard
buy & Drive.
Nothing to fix
Oshaprapra interior with Bluetooth grin
Car was used by a female banker grin

Dis kind wan VIN check no go help you and the unlucky buyer will be wondering why the car no dey move on a straight light

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
Well u are right, my guy actually gained both ways cus the other insurance company also paid him, to sum it up, he got above 700k, his insurance paid him 400k while the other paid above 300k.
As for those saying the car will be up for sale within the next few months,
Please if u were the one, will u dash it out, sell as scrap or sell as it is? Be honest while answering.

Anyway, the car will still be used for its purpose which is ehailing...

GAZZUZZ:
Who ever wrote the invoice did not do well. You were better off getting 80per insured sum (if you didn't devalue)
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lymelyte(m): 6:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
Please gurus urgent question, what should I charge my white riders from oriental hotel to international airport?
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by lekanlaniyan(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2018
lymelyte:
Please gurus urgent question, what should I charge my white riders from oriental hotel to international airport?

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dovehorizon:
Well u are right, my guy actually gained both ways cus the other insurance company also paid him, to sum it up, he got above 700k, his insurance paid him 400k while the other paid above 300k.
Please if u were the one, will u dash it out, sell as scrap or sell as it is? Be honest while answering.

in the future, Sell as is about 500-700k) add the 700k and you can buy an osha prapra corrola Nig used or camry of same spec. Or if you want to fix buy a complete frame from Owode and transfer parts.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
Well, car isn't mine but your advice isn't bad either

Funny enough, car was bought as toks for about 2.4m and within three months this happened.

GAZZUZZ:

in the future, Sell as is about 500-700k) add the 700k and you can buy an osha prapra corrola Nig used or camry of same spec. Or if you want to fix buy a complete frame from Owode and transfer parts.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
Toyota Corolla 2004
Toyota Corolla 2006
Toyota matrix 2006

For HP @N40,000 weekly, with an outright payment of N200,000.
If no outright payment, you work consistently for 3 months on rental , then get the car switched to HP for you.
All cars are already registered on the platforms

Interested drivers should call or WhatsApp:

Ready to start work drivers abeg.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 7:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dovehorizon:
As for [b]those the person saying the car will be up for sale within the next few months,
Please if u were the one, will u dash it out, sell as scrap or sell as it is? Be honest while answering.[/b]

I will cut my losses & sell as scrap. WHY?
Does welding am seeing won't survive Lagos bad roads for long, strange sounds will soon start..
Airbag will most probably never work again

You did not answer the question i ask too
thebig.kendo:

In all honesty will you buy a car with a history of such level of accident/Repair?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dovehorizon:

Please pardon my curiosity, how much did it take to fix this, Approximately
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 7:22pm On Jul 16, 2018
I will have to ask my friend

thebigkendo:

Please pardon my curiosity, how much did it take to fix this, Approximately
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
Before I buy a car there are things I look out for.

1. The body, this is more important to me than the engine and gear.
You can replace a bad engine and gear but can never really get it right when it comes to the body frame.

Secondly, it depends on the purpose why I am buying it, if it is to take me from point to A to point B, then why not, yes I can get it,
If I was married with kids, yes I can buy it for school runs but when it comes to me putting it on an ehailing platform, I wouldn't joke with that cus no one wants to keep visiting the mechanic village.

I believe a car like this can still be brought back to a very good state though not to factory setting, just that we don't really have good artisans.

Hope I have answered u Thebigkendo.

thebigkendo:

I will cut my losses & sell as scrap. WHY?
Does welding am seeing won't survive Lagos bad roads for long, strange sounds will soon start..
Airbag will most probably never work again

You did not answer the question i ask too
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by chillex8(m): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dovehorizon:

Am sorry to say my friend.
This is a dead car for E-hailing

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dovehorizon:
Before I buy a car there are things I look out for.

1. The body, this is more important to me than the engine and gear.
You can replace a bad engine and gear but can never really get it right when it comes to the body frame.

Secondly, it depends on the purpose why I am buying it, if it is to take me from point to A to point B, then why not, yes I can get it,
If I was married with kids, yes I can buy it for school runs but when it comes to me putting it on an ehailing platform, I wouldn't joke with that cus no one wants to keep visiting the mechanic village.

I believe a car like this can still be brought back to a very good state though not to factory setting, just that we don't really have good artisans.

Hope I have answered u The.bigkendo.

Interesting.. What i understand from your statement is you will buy this unsafe car for you personal use but won't buy it for e-hailing grin grin, Please correct me if am wrong

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by raykas(m): 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
One house, please don't deal with Yomiskills neither you call this numbers.they use their office to scam people. They don't have any car to offer. Just be very careful with fraudsters on this thread. Thanks

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
raykas:
One house, please don't deal with Yomiskills neither you call this numbers.they use their office to scam people. They don't have any car to offer. Just be very careful with fraudsters on this thread. Thanks
yomiskillz:
Toyota Corolla 2004
Toyota Corolla 2006
Toyota matrix 2006

For HP @N40,000 weekly, with an outright payment of N200,000.
If no outright payment, you work consistently for 3 months on rental , then get the car switched to HP for you.
All cars are already registered on the platforms

Interested drivers should call or WhatsApp:

Ready to start work drivers abeg.

shaking table oya yomi explain ya sef.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2018
The question that should be asked is, was it properly done?
If properly done, then why not.

thebigkendo:

Interesting.. What i understand from your statement is you will buy this unsafe car for you personal use but won't buy it for e-hailing grin grin, Please correct me if am wrong

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Dovehorizon: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2018
Well, let's watch and see how it goes, it will be put to test.

chillex8:

Am sorry to say my friend.
This is a dead car for E-hailing
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Carshopper(m): 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
So sometimes we listen to what drivers are saying ... some say it's hard.. Others say it's OK ... so we thought let's make it balanced

For every new vehicle that will be listed for Rent.. The driver will be given the opportunity to speak his own rental fee and his own T&C

We will either ACCEPT or make a COUNTER offer

So Drivers that bulk is at your table

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by thebigkendo(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Dovehorizon:
The question that should be asked is, was it properly done?
If properly done, then why not.

Alright sir.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by mrworldwide: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2018
Please i need to reach you Sir

GAZZUZZ:

(1) (2) (3) ... (855) (856) (857) (858) (859) (860) (861) ... (5684) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.