Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 PM

If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here - Business (863) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here (4725868 Views)

If You Are (uber/Taxify (bolt) e-hailing Partner In Port Harcourt, Come In. / If You Are Uber Partner In Abuja, Please Share Your Experience Here / See How To Register As An Uber Partner In Lagos Or Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (5687) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by waks1(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
Listen to 96.1 traffic radio now on new e-hailing cab discussion. The idea is unique Sha. 5:50pm

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by jayooh: 6:36pm On Jul 18, 2018
Gentlelife50:

And the trip will be #380 then you don't have change and the rider expect you let go of the small gain. The journey to the pickup point is even more than the actual trip.
True talk

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by kneo: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
SpeedGod:
Anyone who knows what could be the issue please help .

The problem is somethings, road will turn my car steering quickly to one side and then it returns back, good road not bad road, especially around bending corner. Please
What could be the problem? Anyone please?

I had same issue.
I changed the ball joints and the problem was solved.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by dru23(m): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
Dovehorizon:
Since he will be doing it himself, he should be able to make above 45k weekly, remember some drivers remit about 30-35 weekly. Though in this biz, there are ups and downs but some days can be smooth while some can be rough but be it as it may, 45k weekly is very and absolutely achievable.

People resigning from job should think it through before taking a leap. Let's put it at 50k weekly, that means he is making 200k a month.

True talk

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Humilem: 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2018
I am curious to know if any of the drivers on this forum who chose MM airport as their operational base have noticed a significant decrease in operational costs or not. Please share if you have such information. Thank you.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2018
Taxify! Got this on a forum

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sorry for occupying space.

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2018
brogxy:
Sorry for occupying space.
Bros you get mind oooo
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by ColeworldMD(m): 9:50pm On Jul 18, 2018
E be like say taxify no want make i sleep again.
Them just dey stingy with bonus these days.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Bros you get mind oooo
now that's a man with balls.someone should tweet this convo.the response should be on a mass scale. this modern day slavery should be abated by any means necessary. get a good lawyer brogxy. sue them for negligence occasioning psychogical distress and trauma

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 18, 2018
eherbal:
now that's a man with balls.someone should tweet this convo.the response should be on a mass scale. this modern day slavery should be abated by any means necessary. get a good lawyer brogxy. sue them for negligence occasioning psychogical distress and trauma
Not me o.
Got it from a forum

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Bros you get mind oooo
Sorry it wasn't me. But I feel the person has nothing to lose since he's blocked for one year

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Taxify is a Nigerian APP, it's run buy the Govt grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
ColeworldMD:
E be like say taxify no want make i sleep again.
Them just dey stingy with bonus these days.
Lolzz, I thought it was only me that noticed it. They are just being greedy. Simply tell us not to use other apps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
eherbal:
That's it oooo, someone should teach them a lesson drivers aren't slaves. Now you do review they won't do anything about it, only for them to do this nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
brogxy:

Sorry it wasn't me. But I feel the person has nothing to lose since he's blocked for one year
Lolzz, I met one driver like that the other day he also challenged them when they called him that he also told them to f.ck off. And that he doesn't care if they are going to block the account that he will even open another one immediately and start using it even without sitting for their yeye training. I shock that day.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by eherbal(m): 11:28pm On Jul 18, 2018
brogxy:
Not me o. Got it from a forum
so my guy no get mind reach like that?undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
Taxify is a Nigerian APP, it's run buy the Govt grin
lol i thought its estonia
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by slamstanlee(m): 11:41pm On Jul 18, 2018
brogxy:

I was talking about the pickup distance. Who will compensate me for the 4km.
I check distance most time before accepting
sometimes the distance shown are not exactly d same as the request page... pick and click google map.... it could be more it could be less. Then decide if u will go pick the rider....

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Khaytunechi: 6:52am On Jul 19, 2018
Dovehorizon:
Since he will be doing it himself, he should be able to make above 45k weekly, remember some drivers remit about 30-35 weekly. Though in this biz, there are ups and downs but some days can be smooth while some can be rough but be it as it may, 45k weekly is very and absolutely achievable.

People resigning from job should think it through before taking a leap. Let's put it at 50k weekly, that means he is making 200k a month.

Thanks so much sir. I appreciate. Would come back to let you know how he fares.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Khaytunechi: 6:53am On Jul 19, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

like we always say, take time off, drive 3weeks and see if you can continue.

Wow. Thanks. I appreciate
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 7:09am On Jul 19, 2018
Guys wey dey do Taxify only with me... Hmmm I dey see you everywhere o.. Slow down now. Make I get request too naw. This week is like the worst week ever on Taxify.

29 hours and I ve only earned 14k. Fuel money inclusive... Dia ris God o

E bi like I go port go uber now and manage their 75% earnings

If you are a driver and can deliver 30k weekly drop your whatsapp contact. Biko... I wan change status (note: you use my car anyhow , you re fired)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 7:13am On Jul 19, 2018
Khaytunechi:

Wow. Thanks. I appreciate

hmmmn bold step into ehailing. Pls don't forget to share your experience after the 3weeks off.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:26am On Jul 19, 2018
Vehicle owners/fleetmanagers, take out time and drive your car @ least once in 2months for a whole day.

Just drove one of my recent toks Elantra, shockingly the suspension is really bad and swaying in the wrong direction when brakes are depressed, exhaust leak, noise from rear suspension.

Sadly driving 1 car for too long makes a driver adjust to noises and faults.

Problems are almost always Under-reported.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:14am On Jul 19, 2018
Gentlelife50:

Lolzz, I met one driver like that the other day he also challenged them when they called him that he also told them to f.ck off. And that he doesn't care if they are going to block the account that he will even open another one immediately and start using it even without sitting for their yeye training. I shock that day.
They've called me before too because a rider complained fare was too high, she was just ranting on the phone that I should have reviewed the price blah blah that people that work for taxify are.. I just interrupted her that madam people that work for taxify are in the office. I don't work for taxify, taxify works for me, you look for riders for me and in return I pay you commission. She sha say dem go comot the excess from my account I say no problem, dem still never comot am since last week, make dem no come block me next month too cuz I said those things out of annoyance biko

7 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by teeboi77: 8:16am On Jul 19, 2018
I have a Toks Toyota Camry 05 arriving in 2 weeks time and will be available for rental...Any driver or fleet manager that's interested can call 08177876213 for discussion.

Thanks
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by deedee44: 8:21am On Jul 19, 2018
Tgiirl:
Guys wey dey do Taxify only with me... Hmmm I dey see you everywhere o.. Slow down now. Make I get request too naw. This week is like the worst week ever on Taxify.

If you are a driver and can deliver 30k weekly drop your whatsapp contact. Biko... I wan change status (note: you use my car anyhow , you re fired)
You're not current grin Uber has somehow been doing 15% commission since 2 weeks ago

3 Likes

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Terrence15115: 8:24am On Jul 19, 2018
Terrence15115:
For Quick sale @ 1.3. Pls contact Terrence15115@gmail.com.
Location. Ikeja

Still available
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by sharpk007(m): 8:42am On Jul 19, 2018
Tgiirl:

070 325 121 70

Thanks in advance
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Tgiirl(m): 9:05am On Jul 19, 2018
deedee44:

You're not current grin Uber has somehow been doing 15% commission since 2 weeks ago

Yeah I'm not on uber yet

1 Like

Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by Gentlelife50(m): 9:53am On Jul 19, 2018
deedee44:

They've called me before too because a rider complained fare was too high, she was just ranting on the phone that I should have reviewed the price blah blah that people that work for taxify are.. I just interrupted her that madam people that work for taxify are in the office. I don't work for taxify, taxify works for me, you look for riders for me and in return I pay you commission. She sha say dem go comot the excess from my account I say no problem, dem still never comot am since last week, make dem no come block me next month too cuz I said those things out of annoyance biko
Don't mind them, na yeye dey worry them. The ones they keep telling me the riders will pay nko? Up till today I never see shish. They even sent account details to one rider. Haven't seen nothing till today. They should goan sidon for gutter. Once the app misbehaves at the end of a trip my brother you are at the mercy of the rider. Some have conscience and may want to add something.
Re: If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here by xana101: 9:55am On Jul 19, 2018
brogxy:

Not me o.
Got it from a forum
are u scared? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (860) (861) (862) (863) (864) (865) (866) ... (5687) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals➜ ➜ ➜ / Bankers For Baba-Ijebu (Premier-Lotto).

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.