Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists (5548 Views)

Chinese Warplanes Join Air Strikes In Syria As Russia Gains Iraqi Air Base / Chinese Troops To Join Russian Marines In Syria Soon, Says Report / Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by Monogamy: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
China has told Moscow that they will join in the bombing in Syria from their Aircraft Carrier. This has HUGE implications folks. HUGE!

It is a well-known fact that the Nation of Iran today has two chief allies, Russia and China. They have stood by Iran through the thick and thin especially with controlling interest as permanent members of the United Nation’s Security Council. Without Russian and China, Shiite Iran would have been history decades ago.

Today again, they are proving that they will be prepared to stand in opposition to the United States and NATO because all four are vying for world dominion. So also the rest of the world’s prophetic nations are aligning themselves either for or again either of two global forces.

DEBKAfile’s military and intelligence sources report that China sent word to Moscow on Friday, October 2, that J-15 fighter bombers would shortly join the Russian air campaign that was launched Wednesday, September 30. Baghdad has moreover offered Moscow an air base for targeting the Islamic State now occupying large swathes of Iraqi territory, debka.com reports.

The J-15 warplanes will take off from the Chinese Liaoning-CV-16 aircraft carrier, which reached Syrian shores on September 26, according to DEBKAfile. This will be a landmark event for Beijing: its first military operation in the Middle East as well the carrier’s first taste of action in conditions of real combat.

Thursday night, China’s foreign minister Wang Yi, made this comment on the Syrian crisis at a UN Security Council session in New York: “The world cannot afford…..

Credit: http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/10/09/wwiii-has-begun-chinese-warplanes-join-their-russian-counterparts-in-devastating-air-raids-against-isis-terrorists/
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by stanech: 3:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
rip Isis
a minute of silence please

17 Likes

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by Miracle4Sure: 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2015
Time is up @isis
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by chukxie(m): 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
The decimation of ISIS has begun.

7 Likes

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by tswitch: 4:16pm On Oct 09, 2015
Decisive action!
An act too much too ask from the duara dullard led Nigerian government who even released confirmed terrorists in FG custody.

10 Likes

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by ziccoit: 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2015
Is that a wwIII?
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by Rilwayne001: 4:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
US won't like this. They have been funding ISIS, and they wont want it go just like that.

Thank you Russia and China.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by Kingsasian(m): 4:27pm On Oct 09, 2015
Make sense
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by blueghost(m): 4:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
Everyone against Isis....Isis against every one Syria the playground every one trying to b world power I wish Everyone all the best against isis and terrorism

3 Likes

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by mightyokwy(m): 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls they shld not forget Nigeria oo. Let them come and clear sambisa forest and every cave around it

2 Likes

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by homerac7: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2015
My problem with this news is since when did China acquire carrier version of aircrafts? To best of my knowledge, China has no such in service for now. The carrier could have been in the gulf as a psychological boost or to provide logistics support, but not for tactical reason because it is not yet so equipped.

1 Like

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by macolino(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2015
Every country will like to showcase their latest weapons...Isis is finished
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by fastestfinger: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
homerac7:
My problem with this news is since when did China acquire carrier version of aircrafts? To best of my knowledge, China has no such in service for now. The carrier could have been in the gulf as a psychological boost or to provide logistics support, but not for tactical reason because it is not yet so equipped.
try update your info bro...

10 Likes

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by Acjohn(m): 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2015
Pls they should wait while sharp my cutlass and if possible carry plate cover my head for protection in case Nigeria choose the wrong side

1 Like

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
Abeg make them reduce the population of Muslims by 30%.

12 Likes

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by PhockPhockMan: 5:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
homerac7:

You seem to be a little kid.

10 Likes

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by QTEST007(m): 5:13pm On Oct 09, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Abeg make them reduce the population of Muslims by 30%.

Religious bigot!

4 Likes

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by homerac7: 5:14pm On Oct 09, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

"Ancient of days", please do explain sir.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by PhockPhockMan: 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2015
homerac7:

I'm busy now, I'll lecture you later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by Agunnewi: 5:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
I will take the liberty to speak for all Americans - Thank you President Putin for taking the attack to isis. May Obama learn from your leadership!!!

6 Likes

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

homerac7:

PhockPhockMan:

Funny guys cheesy

Between Russia and United State when it comes to international military assistance. One can never tell who is good. it's like being caught up in a Crocodile's teeth or A Shark's Jaw. The only thing I know is, you don't wanna have these two powerful Nations on your soil same time all in the name of international military assist cause USA means "DO" and Russia means "OM" .

8 Likes

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by homerac7: 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

Oh! I shall be waiting anxiously. Hope you aren't "busy" searching wikipedia already sha?

6 Likes

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by Fundango: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
pray make places no boil
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by DaBullIT(m): 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hmm maybe

. Maybe not

. Hope they have time to come to Nigeria

. Deal with Boko Haram menace permanently

. Buhari, press some Russian button abeg
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by jcflex(m): 5:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
ISIS be clear once and for all
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by Fundango: 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:
US won't like this. They have been funding ISIS, and they wont want it go just like that.

How i wish North Korea will join them.
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by acenazt: 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
homerac7:
so the Chinese will come to ur house and say bros we have battle ready war ships and carriers abi?

2 Likes

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by homerac7: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2015
acenazt:
so the Chinese will come to ur house and say bros we have battle ready war ships and carriers abi?

Olodo! You should have sensed I was leading your "old man" on earlier with intention to expose his dirty old arsse, but he was smart enough to mame excuse for himself. Bug you olodo rabata is talking trash. Pls do tell where it is recorded that the Chinese carrier has achieved full functionality. That's even assuming you know what a carrier group entails.

MU.MU

3 Likes

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by Pavore9: 6:23pm On Oct 09, 2015
Isis should be pounded like pounded yam.
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by sebali: 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Brosss tuale 4 u.... Ur head is correct.
I wonder hw pple fail 2 see dat ISIS=USA.
ISIS is a creation of d west 2 kip d Middle east unstable.... And mumu middle east pple fall into this trap easily because of their blind followership of ISLAM.

AM WITH RUSSIA ON THIS ONE

6 Likes

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by wheesin(m): 6:41pm On Oct 09, 2015
once they are done there..they should buy small fuel and transport themselves here..we need them to annihilate YOU KNOW WHO. undecided

1 Like

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by acenazt: 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2015
homerac7:

Olodo! You should have sensed I was leading your "old man" on earlier with intention to expose his dirty old arsse, but he was smart enough to mame excuse for himself. Bug you olodo rabata is talking trash. Pls do tell where it is recorded that the Chinese carrier has achieved full functionality. That's even assuming you know what a carrier group entails.

MU.MU
funny Idiot. All i was trying to say was You have no idea of what China possess neither do I cause they won't just bring out their whole arsenal for the world to see. Next time Be sensible and reduce the amount of insults u dish out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are These Accepted In Society Today?(photo) / 'half' Nigeria Food Aid For Boko Haram Victims Not Delivered / New Year Message: Don’t Despair, God Is Still In Charge – Dogara Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.