Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists (5549 Views)

Chinese Warplanes Join Air Strikes In Syria As Russia Gains Iraqi Air Base / Chinese Troops To Join Russian Marines In Syria Soon, Says Report / Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by WHOcarex: 7:06pm On Oct 09, 2015
By the time they are done with them, they will become IFIF
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by hinwazaka: 7:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
This is the beginning of the end of BUHARI AND HIS 419 APC. Next year, the new giants will help us SACK the foolish, lazy, bigot President and his unholy party

2 Likes

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by Jakumo(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hello Mr. Monogamy. Your clinically rendered projections of impending doom certainly do have an ominous ring, but to play devil's advocate and examine the on the other side of the coin for a moment, it is patently obvious that virtually ALL industrialized nations of Asia and Western Europe, along with The United States, and the often feuding sovereignties comprising the former Soviet union, are ALL, despite enormous political and ideological divides amongst each other, unified as one in their response of abject horror and revulsion over the serial massacres and mass executions perpetrated by ISIS.

That universally felt visceral outrage, over the sheer bestiality of Islamic terror, has in turn engendered a moral and humanitarian resolve by all but a tiny few nations comprising the world we occupy, the face off squarely against today's festering global peril, the so-called Islamic Front, and to comprehensively annihilate its capacity to field a viable military force ANYWHERE on Planet Earth.

Thus, for all the stern words of condemnation that have trailed Russia's military forays into Syria, chances are that behind the scenes, NATO leaders are offering quiet words of encouragement and praise to Russian President Putin for taking such a bold military stand against Islamic terror. As for the Chinese joining the fray and sending in jets to bombard Islamic terrorists, the same public finger-wagging will similarly be accompanied by secretly conveyed congratulations over the major butt-whopping being administered by the Chinese military, against enemies of the human race.

Rumours of the World's End are, thankfully once again, greatly exaggerated, to paraphrase an old saying.

7 Likes

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by vikyno(m): 7:49pm On Oct 09, 2015
I don't see how this amount to WW3. Please stop misleading people by blowing what is normal out of proportion.
.I think every right thinking man/woman should join hands in condemning the Evil ISIS. It's we put a stop to their madness.

1 Like

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by bobbydbobo: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2015
Jakumo:
Hello Mr. Monogamy. Your clinically rendered projections of impending doom certainly do have an ominous ring, but to play devil's advocate and examine the on the other side of the coin for a moment, it is patently obvious that virtually ALL industrialized nations of Asia and Western Europe, along with The United States, and the often feuding sovereignties comprising the former Soviet union, are ALL, despite enormous political and ideological divides amongst each other, unified as one in their response of abject horror and revulsion over the serial massacres and mass executions perpetrated by ISIS.

That universally felt visceral outrage, over the sheer bestiality of Islamic terror, has in turn engendered a moral and humanitarian resolve by all but a tiny few nations comprising the world we occupy, the face off squarely against today's festering global peril, the so-called Islamic Front, and to comprehensively annihilate its capacity to field a viable military force ANYWHERE on Planet Earth.

Thus, for all the stern words of condemnation that have trailed Russia's military forays into Syria, chances are that behind the scenes, NATO leaders are offering quiet words of encouragement and praise to Russian President Putin for taking such a bold military stand against Islamic terror. As for the Chinese joining the fray and sending in jets to bombard Islamic terrorists, the same public finger-wagging will similarly be accompanied by secretly conveyed congratulations over the major butt-whopping being administered by the Chinese military, against enemies of the human race.

Rumours of the World's End are, thankfully once again, greatly exaggerated, to paraphrase an old saying.

Perhaps, the most informed contribution by an international relations student, a strategic studies know-ee; highly cerebral. U are informed. Mighty likes for you. You know more of what the international circle is like than numerous naive commentators. Bless you

1 Like

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by bobbydbobo: 8:25pm On Oct 09, 2015
Jakumo:

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by homerac7: 8:30pm On Oct 09, 2015
acenazt:
funny Idiot. All i was trying to say was You have no idea of what China possess neither do I cause they won't just bring out their whole arsenal for the world to see. Next time Be sensible and reduce the amount of insults u dish out

When I call you olodo, you go dey para, whereas you be category 1 mu-mu. Only otondo like you no know say China has not commissioned her STOL aircrafts range, which are required for carriers.

Okay, mu-mu, pls tell us the type of aircrafts you claim China deploys from her carriers. I dey wait you o...

1 Like

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by bobbiekrantz: 8:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
homerac7:
My problem with this news is since when did China acquire carrier version of aircrafts? To best of my knowledge, China has no such in service for now. The carrier could have been in the gulf as a psychological boost or to provide logistics support, but not for tactical reason because it is not yet so equipped.

guy... are you for real??

we're talking about "CHINA " here.... not Jamaica

China is way ahead of what you think bruh
.try and update yourself bruh

1 Like

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by jornie(m): 8:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Monogamy:
China has told Moscow that they will join in the bombing in Syria from their Aircraft Carrier. This has HUGE implications folks. HUGE!

It is a well-known fact that the Nation of Iran today has two chief allies, Russia and China. They have stood by Iran through the thick and thin especially with controlling interest as permanent members of the United Nation’s Security Council. Without Russian and China, Shiite Iran would have been history decades ago.

Today again, they are proving that they will be prepared to stand in opposition to the United States and NATO because all four are vying for world dominion. So also the rest of the world’s prophetic nations are aligning themselves either for or again either of two global forces.

DEBKAfile’s military and intelligence sources report that China sent word to Moscow on Friday, October 2, that J-15 fighter bombers would shortly join the Russian air campaign that was launched Wednesday, September 30. Baghdad has moreover offered Moscow an air base for targeting the Islamic State now occupying large swathes of Iraqi territory, debka.com reports.

The J-15 warplanes will take off from the Chinese Liaoning-CV-16 aircraft carrier, which reached Syrian shores on September 26, according to DEBKAfile. This will be a landmark event for Beijing: its first military operation in the Middle East as well the carrier’s first taste of action in conditions of real combat.

Thursday night, China’s foreign minister Wang Yi, made this comment on the Syrian crisis at a UN Security Council session in New York: “The world cannot afford…..

Credit: http://www.jewsnews.co.il/2015/10/09/wwiii-has-begun-chinese-warplanes-join-their-russian-counterparts-in-devastating-air-raids-against-isis-terrorists/
How that one take be world war?

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by PenSniper: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
angry
homerac7:

Oh! I shall be waiting anxiously. Hope you aren't "busy" searching wikipedia already sha?

An uppercut
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by jornie(m): 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Jakumo:

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by mickeymimi: 9:17pm On Oct 09, 2015
Russia...70 years ago they cleaned the Nazi mess, now they're gonna clean uncle Sam's mess.

However, it is almost like a small math problem.. some people could never understand it.. but it's pretty simple.. ISIS is attacking Assad, Obama is attacking Assad.. Russia is attacking ISIS, Obama wants to stop Russia..Isis are using Russian weapon...

Russia has already killed scores of ISIS commanders and CIA advisors after only a few days. That's why the U.S is so pissed and start attacking Russia in the media. If they were really against ISIS they would welcome this russian involvement, instead they're doing the opposite.

3 Likes

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by HoseaAudu(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2015
Since you are so gifted in Insulting People , why dont you convert some of that negative Energy into cognative intelligence and have a decent conversation.

homerac7:

Olodo! You should have sensed I was leading your "old man" on earlier with intention to expose his dirty old arsse, but he was smart enough to mame excuse for himself. Bug you olodo rabata is talking trash. Pls do tell where it is recorded that the Chinese carrier has achieved full functionality. That's even assuming you know what a carrier group entails.

MU.MU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by klassd(m): 10:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
OP go sleep
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by Curlieweed: 11:45pm On Oct 09, 2015
homerac7:

Olodo! You should have sensed I was leading your "old man" on earlier with intention to expose his dirty old arsse, but he was smart enough to mame excuse for himself. Bug you olodo rabata is talking trash. Pls do tell where it is recorded that the Chinese carrier has achieved full functionality. That's even assuming you know what a carrier group entails.

MU.MU

I was equally curious about the report. I understand that the Chinks bought a used Russian carrier a while ago which they refurbished. Further reports suggested that they had to dock the tub when it started smoking (quite embarrassing) during maneuvers. I am curious about if they have now achieved full functionality with the said craft.
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by Curlieweed: 11:54pm On Oct 09, 2015
Jakumo:

Great insight. I think the Yanks are probably relieved at not having to deal with the catch 22 situation that Syria has become. They only have to express strong words of outrage to pacify the Saudis and their other Sunni client states in the gulf (who want to check Iranian and Shite influence) while they sit back and watch Putin take care of the camel fcukking terrorists. It couldn't be better.
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by chrisblack: 4:06am On Oct 10, 2015
homerac7:
My problem with this news is since when did China acquire carrier version of aircrafts? To best of my knowledge, China has no such in service for now. The carrier could have been in the gulf as a psychological boost or to provide logistics support, but not for tactical reason because it is not yet so equipped.
The carrier is of no significance to the American.Even the Chinese know this.for they all know excluding Nuclear weapons.In a conventional fight none can match the USA even when they team up together with IRan ,America will still defeat them.Americans Navy power His Ten times larger than the next countries put together on the list
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:08am On Oct 10, 2015
QTEST007:

Religious bigot!
every Muslim is a potential terrorist both home and away.
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by ProfessorPeter(m): 7:11am On Oct 10, 2015
DaBullIT:
Hmm maybe

. Maybe not

. Hope they have time to come to Nigeria

. Deal with Boko Haram menace permanently

. Buhari, press some Russian button abeg
"attack on boko haram is attack against the north" says Buhari
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by homerac7: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2015
HoseaAudu:
Since you are so gifted in Insulting People , why dont you convert some of that negative Energy into cognative intelligence and have a decent conversation.

Bro, I'm sorry you perceived me to be rude. I only responded in like manner to how I was approached.

On the matter, the Chinese carrier has not achieved full functionality yet. Although its J15 aircrafts only came into full production just over a year ago, China still doesn't have enough pilot to do the landing of planes on carriers and are still perfecting the skill. So it becomes curious case when the news says same China is deploying her carrier on tactical duty to Syria. That's just my point.
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by acenazt: 8:44am On Oct 10, 2015
homerac7:

When I call you olodo, you go dey para, whereas you be category 1 mu-mu. Only otondo like you no know say China has not commissioned her STOL aircrafts range, which are required for carriers.

Okay, mu-mu, pls tell us the type of aircrafts you claim China deploys from her carriers. I dey wait you o...
You still remain an Idiot no matter how i try to put sense into your dense cranium. Why did i claim china has Aircrafts?? I only said evem if dey have they won't tell you. Quit being idiotic please
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by homerac7: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2015
acenazt:
You still remain an Idiot no matter how i try to put sense into your dense cranium. Why did i claim china has Aircrafts?? I only said evem if dey have they won't tell you. Quit being idiotic please

grin grin grin grin

Mu-mu category 1, all mu-mu for this world do competition, na you carry first.

grin grin grin

Everybody know aircrafts flown by carrier operating countries. So how come China own remains secret? If only you are not olodo rabata, you would have even seen orijo I gave in very post before your last of type of Chinese aircraft being tried for their carrier. On top that you still carry ya ogbongidi head come dey tell me say na for Mars dem dey hide dem planes. Ngwa, clap for ya mumuness.... grin

Now I need to get busy, so go read wider more, otondo. Ciao!

wink
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by acenazt: 9:10am On Oct 10, 2015
homerac7:

grin grin grin grin

Mu-mu category 1, all mu-mu for this world do competition, na you carry first.

grin grin grin

Everybody know aircrafts flown by carrier operating countries. So how come China own remains secret? If only you are not olodo rabata, you would have even seen orijo I gave in very post before your last of type of Chinese aircraft being tried for their carrier. On top that you still carry ya ogbongidi head come dey tell me say na for Mars dem dey hide dem planes. Ngwa, clap for ya mumuness.... grin

Now I need to get busy, so go read wider more, otondo. Ciao!

wink
Replying any longer will make me as Ignorant as you. Hope you get a new brain soon
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by Obrigardo: 9:42am On Oct 10, 2015
Jakumo:

You this man, where have you been? I thought you had already had a dinner with God on the other side
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by DaBullIT(m): 2:44pm On Oct 10, 2015
PDP chairman, Bamanga Tukur defended and promoted Boko Haram by saying, "Boko Haram is fighting for justice; Boko Haram is another name for justice

We will make Nigeria ungovernable falsely attributed to current President Muhammadu Buhari was actually said by Lawal Kaita, a PDP founding father

When a libelous accusation was made against the person of president, Muhammadu Buhari, he took Reuben Abati and the Guardian newspaper to court and in a settlement aided by the direct plea of the then president of Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan, Reuben and The Guardian published an unreserved apology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vq0MFpRmrYU

On the false statement credited to PMB, here's the news extract : http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.
Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north.

According to him, unlike the special treatment the federal government gave to the Niger Delta militants, the Boko Haram members were being killed and their houses demolished.He said he was not in support of the declaration of state of emergency in the three north-eastern states because President Goodluck Jonathan had failed from the outset in addressing the security situation in the country.

Besides, Buhari added that the security challenges facing the country started in the Niger Delta region where he alleged that politicians desperate to retain their positions as governors recruited youths and armed them to enable them win elections by force.
According to Buhari, who fielded questions in Hausa language before the English version of the programme, “What is responsible for the security situation in the country was caused by the activities of Niger Delta militants.

ProfessorPeter:
"attack on boko haram is attack against the north" says Buhari
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2015
acenazt:
Replying any longer will make me as Ignorant as you. Hope you get a new brain soon

Stop making a fool of yourself , it's clear you have no knowledge of the military strength and capacity of these nations.
Re: WWIII HAS Begun:chinese Warplanes Join Russian Air Raids Against ISIS Terrorists by whitebeard(m): 11:42pm On May 01, 2016
title wwiii pls things do fall apart if america and NATO take it personal then wwiii is official..!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of the youngest soldier with a riffle. / The Meaning Of The Biafran Flag / Gov. Ugwuanyi Appoints Former AIG, Okorie, As Member Of S/east Security Committe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.