Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) (48675 Views)

Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) / The Face Of The Guy Who Rejected A Lady's Proposal & Ran Away (Pictured) / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by dre11(m): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2015
In a sudden twist, the police have said two teenagers, who went missing a month ago in the Solomade, Ikorodu area of Lagos State and were found in Ogun State last Saturday, ran away from home.

The police said the boys ─ Daniel and Channing Odugbo ─ had slept with a 13-year-old member of their church and got her pregnant, adding that their escape was planned to avoid the victim’s family.

Police officials, attached to the Igbogbo division, who spoke with PUNCH Metro on Thursday, said Daniel’s father, Moses Odugbo, informed them at the station that one of the missing teenagers sent a text message to him (Moses), apologising for running away.

PUNCH Metro had reported that Daniel and Channing went missing after they were sent on separate errands on September 9.

Their parents had alleged that while looking for them, policemen from the Igbogbo division collected N4,500.

The two boys were found on Saturday close to the Redeemed Christian Church of God’s Redemption Camp.

Their father, Moses, told our correspondent that the victims were under medication due to what they had gone through in the hands of their abductors.

But the Divisional Police Officer in charge of the Igbogbo division said Moses was trying to cover up for the misdeed of his children.

He said, “What really happened was that the two boys slept with a 13-year-old girl and she became pregnant. The girl was a member of their church and they did not report it to any station.

“But the girl’s parents were always going to their house and making trouble with the family. So, it was in the heat of that that the boys fled the house.

“The man claimed that he came here to report and he was not allowed to see me. He claimed that somebody collected money from him, which was false because my doors are always open.”

The DPO said he later took over the case and found out that the victims were sighted around Ogoja Road, a place near their hometown.

He said he called Moses to give him the information, but he dismissed it.

“A few days later, he called that he had found them on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. I asked him to bring them on Tuesday and he promised to do that. I was surprised when I read in the paper that the boys were not in good condition and were mentally unstable,” he added.

A policewoman at the station told PUNCH Metro that Moses had informed her that one of the teenagers sent him a text message, saying he was not missing.

She said, “He showed me the text message. We never asked for money for signals because there is no way he can afford to pay for signals.

“It was one of his friends that came with him to the station that later told us the boys defiled somebody and that was why they fled the house.”

PUNCH Metro called Moses to respond to all the allegations, but his phone rang out.

When our correspondent visited the Odigbos, Regina denied the police allegations, adding that it was a relative that was involved in the pregnancy mess and had been sent back to the village.

She added that the family had decided to take the children to the police station. Regina said she was still recovering from shock of the “whole drama,” and showed PUNCH Metro the drug she had been using.

Daniel said, “I had gone to withdraw N5, 000, but the ATM stopped dispensing cash when it got to my turn. I left the place and I saw Channing where he was buying milk. We decided to go to another bank together.

“We were returning home when a man beckoned on us and asked for the direction to a street. That was the last thing I can remember.”

Channing also said he suddenly saw himself on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway with his brother.

Residents also confirmed that there was indeed a pregnancy issue, adding that the teenagers were not involved.

A resident said, “Yes, there was a nephew of theirs from Port Harcourt, who was living with them. The man was the one who impregnated the girl from their church.

“The man ran away and we have not seen him. I am not sure it had anything to do with the boys’ disappearance.”

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/missing-teenagers-impregnated-13-year-old-%e2%94%80-police/

Picture of the two teenagers
lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by jascon1(m): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hope he ran away with a knife?

At least if we can't find him we will find his coconut tossed aside somewhere

2 Likes

Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by INTROVERT(f): 3:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
The have started their journey to becoming animalistic beasts like many other perverted men... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Before you insult me, ask yourself when last you read of a 22yo woman defiling a 13 year old boy on the frontpage of this forum.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by benedictnsi(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2015
Nigerians sha........ BTW 13 years old Isorite

8 Likes

Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by Miracle4Sure: 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by boboLIL(m): 3:59pm On Oct 09, 2015
13yrs kwa? Slept or raped? If na 'slept' na agreement na,,, why police?

3 Likes

Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by ijustdey: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2015
bad boys.....gringrin

taking advantage of the 13year old girl and when kasala burst undecided

they ran for cover

2 Likes

Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by tintingz(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
It was not reported she was raped.

Teenagers of nowadays eh...

They know all about sex than pôrnstars .

17 Likes

Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by Ptoocool(m): 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
Buhahahahari

2 Likes

Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by mistabiola: 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2015
★★★Madt people everywhere lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

★★★~ ©Mistabiola®
lipsrsealed
Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by CR77(f): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
Well says cry cry
INTROVERT:
The have started their journey to becoming animalistic beasts like many other perverted men... angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Before you insult me, ask yourself when last you read of a 22yo woman defiling a 13 year old boy on the frontpage of this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by kennyman2000(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
we dont even know if its the police thats lieing or the parent.. This one na him dem dey call ''jagajaga case''

check my signature for ur customised wristband

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by Demmocrats(m): 4:08pm On Oct 09, 2015
OMG i know those guys that's barcanister and firefire grin they ran away since after loading (pregnancy) Introvert cheesy wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by obainojazz(m): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
angry They must have deceived that innocent small girl....see their horrible faces...dogs....
I dey vex now

8 Likes

Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
boboLIL:
13yrs kwa? Slept or raped? If na 'slept' na agreement na,,, why police?

Are you a father? Do you have a 13 year old daughter?

Would you agree if your darling princess had a fling with another 13 year old, and she got pregnant? You would?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by Chanchit: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
When I read this story the other day, I just didn't comment cos those guys weh I dey see, dem be strong guys, I knew they couldn't have been kidnapped, but if I say so then many nairalanders would start quoting, so I just walked away, una don see am now? All of una weh dey pray for their safe return, there was no kidnap in the first place.
Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
Congrats to them!
They have achieved what I could not achieve
Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by Owliver(m): 4:09pm On Oct 09, 2015
Akpu people committing crime in Ewedu republic since 689 BC

1 Like

Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by BoiledCorn: 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Am back angry angry
Whst salt of name is channing Is one of them from chinese angry

1 Like

Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by simplemach(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
Sweet sweet things
Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by IamGabby: 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
And to think that we thought somfin bad happened to them initially........
Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by cuvox(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
if these boys are teenagers then I am a baby

now back to the topic

some of you should just ask, who is telling the truth?

take a look at the key points
[b]
The police said the boys ─ Daniel and Channing Odugbo ─ had slept with a 13-year-old member of their church and got her pregnant, adding that their escape was planned to avoid the victim’s family.

Their parents had alleged that while looking for them, policemen from the Igbogbo division collected N4,500.

“The man claimed that he came here to report and he was not allowed to see me. He claimed that somebody collected money from him, which was false because my doors are always open.”

When our correspondent visited the Odigbos, Regina denied the police allegations, adding that it was a relative that was involved in the pregnancy mess and had been sent back to the village.

She added that the family had decided to take the children to the police station.

Residents also confirmed that there was indeed a pregnancy issue, adding that the teenagers were not involved.

A resident said, “Yes, there was a nephew of theirs from Port Harcourt, who was living with them. The man was the one who impregnated the girl from their church.

[/b]

somehow I feel the police lied about not taking N4500 from the parents and are just trying to get back at the parents for accusing them....
we know our police men too well

think before you comment

they might be nairalanders reading this now.

your comments might be the last straw that breaks the camel's back

we no dey immune to depression

10 Likes

Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by seunlayi(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2015
The Parable of the Lost Son

11 Jesus continued: “There was a man who had two sons. 12 The younger one said to his father, ‘Father, give me my share of the estate.’ So he divided his property between them.

13 “Not long after that, the younger son got together all he had, set off for a distant country and there squandered his wealth in wild living. 14 After he had spent everything, there was a severe famine in that whole country, and he began to be in need. 15 So he went and hired himself out to a citizen of that country, who sent him to his fields to feed pigs. 16 He longed to fill his stomach with the pods that the pigs were eating, but no one gave him anything.

17 “When he came to his senses, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have food to spare, and here I am starving to death! 18 I will set out and go back to my father and say to him: Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. 19 I am no longer worthy to be called your son; make me like one of your hired servants.’ 20 So he got up and went to his father.

“But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.

21 “The son said to him, ‘Father, I have sinned against heaven and against you. I am no longer worthy to be called your son.’

22 “But the father said to his servants, ‘Quick! Bring the best robe and put it on him. Put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet. 23 Bring the fattened calf and kill it. Let’s have a feast and celebrate. 24 For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’ So they began to celebrate.

25 “Meanwhile, the older son was in the field. When he came near the house, he heard music and dancing. 26 So he called one of the servants and asked him what was going on. 27 ‘Your brother has come,’ he replied, ‘and your father has killed the fattened calf because he has him back safe and sound.’

28 “The older brother became angry and refused to go in. So his father went out and pleaded with him. 29 But he answered his father, ‘Look! All these years I’ve been slaving for you and never disobeyed your orders. Yet you never gave me even a young goat so I could celebrate with my friends. 30 But when this son of yours who has squandered your property with prostitutes comes home, you kill the fattened calf for him!’

31 “‘My son,’ the father said, ‘you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. 32 But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found.’”

...and in this case, another baby is to be added to the family grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by menix(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Haha...
Same virus that disturbs their Old has now being transferred to the kids..

South West elders what is happening...

I cover this post with Exelle numerous Thunders...
Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by Owliver(m): 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
Missfavourblog:
lol grin
waz funny ma?
Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 09, 2015
I swear Nollywood will use this title for movie.

I called it "Hit & run"
Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by Jeffrey12(m): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Badt guyz
Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by mrphysics(m): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
konji
Re: Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) by yomalex(m): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2015
Jesu Oluwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / Egboh Ifeyinwa: Lady Embarrassed In A Restaurant By Boyfriend Reveals The Truth / Ladies,which Of These Guys Would You Have Said Yes To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.