Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Fayose: The Next Jagaban - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: The Next Jagaban (535 Views)

God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation / Osinbajo Bags Jagaban Title In Adamawa (Photo) / Fayose The Prophet Predicts Own Doom By Bayo Oluwasanmi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose: The Next Jagaban by zenith4biz(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
The recent political jamboree embarked by Governor Ayodele Fayose is not without deep political sinister.

Fayose is ambitious but his ambition is not to become the next president but he want to become the next king maker in the entire south western region of Nigeria.
For him to achieve this he needs to clear all obstacles on his way in a diplomatic manner, his recent support for Fayemi and visits to APC chieftains butress this point.

With the growing resentment towards anything 'Tinubu' would be a great asset to Fayose, Fayose master plan is to support Fayemi in his ministerial bid so that APC would not give him strong competition in the next election in the state, thereby giving him room to install his puppet in the state.

Another state in Fayose radar is ONDO, don't be surprised Fayose would soon defect to APC quote me anywhere, Fayose visit to APC chieftain in the state is to conduct a feasibility study on how to take over the politics of the state.

With Ekiti and Ondo, Fayose would be on his way to becoming the next 'Jagaban'
Re: Fayose: The Next Jagaban by tenderlaw(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2015
G
Re: Fayose: The Next Jagaban by LordMecuzy(m): 4:33pm On Oct 09, 2015
Jagaban ko, Jagaban ni....
Re: Fayose: The Next Jagaban by bencobenz(m): 4:39pm On Oct 09, 2015
Jagaban of Ekiti State.
Re: Fayose: The Next Jagaban by tuniski: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2015
Fayose is already the star of political south west. All he needs to do is to show more dexterity and get the elites on board. He runs the streets his message resonate across the zone. Tinubu is waning with his one family show the yorubas are far more than a family lordship. 2019 will be more interesting than 2015. May God spare us till then.
Re: Fayose: The Next Jagaban by tpiander: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2015
what is the meaning of Jagaban please, I notice it's used frequently on nairaland.

as per topic, what am I supposed to type.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Quote About Politicians? / Why Buhari Dropped Ibeto / Caption These Photos Of Governors Ambode,Mimiko & Abiola Ajimobi In A Happy Mood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.