Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Interesting Comic Depiction Of The Saraki Vs Tinubu (saranubu) Tussle - Real Fun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interesting Comic Depiction Of The Saraki Vs Tinubu (saranubu) Tussle - Real Fun (494 Views)

See How Nigerians Are Reacting To The Saraki Debacle On Twitter / Saraki Vs Tinubu Comparism: Why Overrate Bukola Saraki? / 5 Reasons Why The Saraki And Ekweremadu Partnership Won't Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Comic Depiction Of The Saraki Vs Tinubu (saranubu) Tussle - Real Fun by drauj(m): 4:53pm On Oct 09, 2015
SARAKI vs TINUBU!!!
Saraki and Tinubu entered a chocolate shop in New York City. As they were busy looking around? Tinubu stole 3 chocolate bars. As they left the store...
Tinubu said to Saraki:
"Man, I'm the best thief - I stole 3 Chocolate
Bars and none saw me.
You can't beat that!"
Saraki replied:
"You want to see something better? Let's go back to the shop and I'll show you some real 'intelligent' stealing."
So they went up to the counter and Saraki said to the Shopkeeper:
"Do you want to see some real magic, man?
"The Shopkeeper replied: "Yes...!"
Saraki said:
"Give me one chocolate bar." The Shopkeeper gave him one, and Saraki ate it. He asked for a second bar, and he ate that as well. He asked for the third, and as he finished it, the Shopkeeper asked:
"But where's the magic?"
Saraki replied:
"Check in my friend's pocket, and you'll find all the three Bars of chocolate that I've just eaten..... Thats magic at d Highest level !!!
Re: Interesting Comic Depiction Of The Saraki Vs Tinubu (saranubu) Tussle - Real Fun by achiphet(m): 9:26pm On Oct 09, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Miltary Confirms Judgment Against Brigadier General Ransome-kuti - SR / Buhari Is A President By Name-bamaga Tukur / Nigerians React As Senate Defers Screening Amaechi, Others Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.